Korean Review of Health Data and the Vax

Started by james03, December 21, 2023, 08:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam_M

Quote from: james03 on January 16, 2024, 09:09:41 AMAnd then you have to look at the reward side.  You get one (1) single antigen that your immune system targets.  If you just get the disease (just a bad cold for 99%), then you will have multi-antigen immunity.  And the studies, previously posted on here, show that natural immunity blows away the Slaughtered Baby Death Jab(TM).  And with multiple antigens, the chances the next strain infecting you are small.

Your theory may explain what happened to me.  Early infected with COVID-lite (early in 2020), I refused vaccination repeatedly, nevertheless was forced to get tested weekly, for more than a year --with every test negative, naturally--and between the time I got COVID-lite and today, I have been massively exposed to every successive variant of the disease.  Yet not once has my body relapsed and "forgotten" its immunity.  Yet many people I know who did succumb to the mythology (did get vaccinated) did get a second case of COVID.

james03

Thanks for the info.  What is funny is that what I wrote USED to be well accepted immunology, because it is true.  And all the frauds came out claiming "the Vax is the best!", which got people killed.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

awkward customer

Quote from: james03 on January 17, 2024, 08:42:57 AMThanks for the info.  What is funny is that what I wrote USED to be well accepted immunology, because it is true.  And all the frauds came out claiming "the Vax is the best!", which got people killed.

What you wrote, and the Chairman, was right for substances injected into the muscle versus a vein. 

When the mainstream started pushing the theory to explain adverse reactions to the Covid shots, I just knew it had to be faulty.  Why?  Because the mainstream was pushing it.

Listen to everything 'they' say and then believe the opposite is the way forward, I think.

james03

Keep in mind, blood clotting which leads to strokes and heart attacks is an entirely different mechanism.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

There is also this side effect that causes you to turn blue and swell up, leaving you vulnerable to demonic creatures:

Miriam_M

Quote from: james03 on January 17, 2024, 08:42:57 AMThanks for the info.  What is funny is that what I wrote USED to be well accepted immunology, because it is true.  And all the frauds came out claiming "the Vax is the best!", which got people killed.

And I think this is a result of the shift from respect for nature to respect for the artificial pharmacology industry -- and their drive for profits over true health.

james03

They are cultists.  Explains Climategate and Russiagate.  They don't have God, so they fill it with a fake cult religion.  And yeah, greedy people take advantage of it (e.g. "Green" products built by slave labor in China with zero regard for the environment), but it's not the root cause.

Greg

Quote from: awkward customer on January 17, 2024, 09:33:33 AMListen to everything 'they' say and then believe the opposite is the way forward, I think.

So far it has been foolproof.

One of the biggest reasons I like Vladimir Putin is they hate him so much.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Here is an interesting post from an African Journalist working in Washington.

QuoteSimon Ateba
Chief White House Correspondent for Today News Africa in Washington
8h • 8h •

I would like to tell you something uncomfortable, a bitter truth. Anything else is a lie. Do not be deceived by propagandists, demagogues, and politicians who just align with the wind. When Nikki Haley said this is now a two-man race after losing Iowa, it was not about Trump.

She was referring to DeSantis and herself. This is because in the back of everyone's mind here in DC, Trump is too dangerous to become President again and they won't let that happen, at all costs! It is war!

Actually, the left, the deep state, and the DC establishment believe that Trump is an existential threat to the United States of America and his MAGA base has been brainwashed, and they have to take things into their own hands. They must stop him at all costs, and they will do it through the courts and eliminate him. If that does not work, they might go further, to the final option. I will refrain from mentioning it here.

This is not about trying to understand the MAGA base and asking why do they love him? Is he talking about their concerns? Is paying them the attention they need? Is he filling their needs? and any other question that you ask to win over an electorate.

Vivek Ramaswamy spoke about it but he may change now after receiving backlash. He received a similar backlash after speaking honestly about the Israel-Palestine war, so he changed his position, and now condemns only money going to Ukraine, not to Israel, also a foreign nation. He also received a similar backlash after saying the 2020 elections were not rigged. He adjusted it by saying they were rigged by big techs and the deep state. Most MAGA people believe the elections were rigged at the ballot box. But all politicians are that way, they have to adapt to public opinion to fit in.

There are three wars that we are facing: the media war to win over independents, the legal war to disqualify Trump, and the deep state war to reportedly 'save' America from Trump. These wars will happen at the same time and the months ahead will be tumultuous.

Remember, no politician can speak the truth and survive. For thousands of years, the people who have spoken the truth have often been philosophers, poets, and thinkers, people who were not running for any office and did not need the approval of the public. This is because the public often rejects the truth when it contradicts their beliefs, for they prefer the comfort of illusions over the discomfort of reality.

That's why Winston Churchill once said, "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." May God help us!
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

If you think about it there's no actual reason to hate Trump.  He was a New York liberal.  Hillary and Bill Clintkn attend his 3rd wedding.  The hatred of Trump makes no sense at all.

They truly hate his supporters.  The deplorables.  And the fact that they cannot control him because he does not need their money or board seats or anything else.  There's no bribe or blackmail they can use on him.  This year will be interesting and probably more dramatic than 2016

Maximilian

Quote from: Greg on January 19, 2024, 01:59:17 AMIf you think about it there's no actual reason to hate Trump.  He was a New York liberal.  Hillary and Bill Clintkn attend his 3rd wedding.  The hatred of Trump makes no sense at all.

They truly hate his supporters.  The deplorables.  And the fact that they cannot control him because he does not need their money or board seats or anything else.  There's no bribe or blackmail they can use on him.  This year will be interesting and probably more dramatic than 2016

Yes, this nails it. I have said this since 2016. "It's not Trump they hate. They hate his voters."

Today, Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP-Morgan, warned Biden that he better stop attacking Trump voters if he wants to win in November. It's good advice, but I don't think Biden will heed it, because it is just too much of an ingrained knee-jerk reaction for Biden and all of his type to despise the people whom Trump represents.

Maximilian

Also today, the President of the Heritage Foundation was asked to speak to the WEF at Davos on how the global elites can regain the trust of ordinary people, and he said,

"There is no mystery here. Around the world, people distrust global elites because they hate us. They use their power to disempower us and their cultural influence to smear anyone who questions their self-serving corruption."

Greg

Ha ha.  You might as well tell me to pretend I don't hate Francis Bergoglio or Jayne. ;D

Impossible.

If would be easier for me to stop farting than cover that up deep rooted disgust.

Greg

Quote from: Greg on January 20, 2024, 03:20:50 AMHa ha.  You might as well tell me to pretend I don't hate Francis Bergoglio or Jayne. ;D

Impossible.

If would be easier for me to stop farting than cover that up deep rooted disgust.

Those leftists will always hate the good people with basic common sense.  Because good people are right and they know it and it gnaws at them.

josh987654321

Quote from: Miriam_M on January 16, 2024, 10:25:49 PMI have been massively exposed to every successive variant of the disease.  Yet not once has my body relapsed and "forgotten" its immunity.  Yet many people I know who did succumb to the mythology (did get vaccinated) did get a second case of COVID.

Just thought I'd mention, I never got jabbed or tested, it's been the same for me, but it's officially lasted 2 years, as I have recently got COVID again (another member of the family tested and that's who I got it from), and furthermore the symptoms are literally identical only a much more milder version.

Quote from: April 2022 Post on these forums when I first had COVID.Day 1 -
Day 2 - Both days all extremely mild symptoms of fever, tried muscles etc I was hoping I would do it easy at this point.
Day 3 -
Day 4 -
Day 5 - These three days were a sore throat that hurt a bit when swallowing or eating (Ibuprofen/Paracetamol helped a lot).
Day 6 - Sore throat was gone and instead had a mild wet cough that in the afternoon meant coughing up phlegm, at first I was taking a Hay Fever tablet to try and dry it up, but this was a big mistake, as it made it thicker and stickier so when I coughed a bunch of it up, it could not be swallowed and hit the gag reflex causing me to throw it up. Colour was a weak yellow tint.
Day 7 - Same thing with the Phlegm here, coughed it up, got stuck and vomited it up (not the stomach contents though, just the gag reflex), still horrible. Colour was a weak yellow tint.
Day 8 - Tonight, coughed up some Phlegm but less and I could swallow it as I had stopped taking Hay Fever tablets and tried to loosen it, after a couple hours I feel fine now, but I'll probably have some more to cough up tomorrow which sucks, really hoping this part ends soon, and when it does I should be completely over it.

Overall it lasted about 12 days total.

January 2024

Day 1 - Slightly more tired than usual, nothing really, I had hardly noticed (others have a much stronger symptom here than I do).
Day 2 - Sore throat, but way more mild than last time, didn't take anything for it and it was gone after about 4-5 hours, within the same day.
Day 3 - Coughed up some phlegm last night, not much, considering everything else has been identical yet very mild, I'm hoping it will be the same here for only a couple days but we will see.

Original treatment protocol -

Quote from: April 2022 Post on these forums when I first had COVID.Zinc 50mg (It was originally 25mg until around Day 3)
Vitamin C 1000mg
Quercetin 500mg
Vitamin D 1000 IU (some days I skipped this when I could get some natural Vitamin D)

I also used some Paracetamol/Ibuprofen for the sore throat which was significant, also early on used Dr Peter McCullough's nasal spray with PVP-I solution (Diluted Betadine in Australia). When I lost my taste and smell I also used a 10mg Nicotine patch which I believe restored my taste and smell.

January 2024

This time around, I only used some Vitamin C and nothing else as it was all so far very mild, when I coughed up some phlegm last night, I thought I'd try what I did not try last time, so I got the Ivermectin out and took some of that as well as 25mg of Zinc.

So I'll see how the Ivermectin goes, haven't worried about the Nicotine patch again as I haven't lost my taste and smell at all.

What's absolutely fascinating is not only the identical nature of symptoms albeit MUCH more mild, but also the fact that other family members also have the same symptoms but also much more mild but also quite different to mine.

Furthermore, I was around my brother a fair bit when he first got COVID back in 2023 I think (difficult to remember exact date, could've been late 2022 or mid 2023) and I was completely immune with natural immunity with that strain.

God Bless

"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)