Author Topic: April 7th a conference  (Read 296 times)

Offline St.Justin

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
April 7th a conference
« on: February 08, 2018, 11:31:33 PM »
Does anyone have any info on the below?

"On April 7th a conference has been called, which many are still ignoring, but which ought to have as its object the present crisis in the Church. The participation of some cardinals and bishops, and above all Cardinal Zen, would give maximum importance to this conference. We must pray that from the meeting a voice will be raised, full of love for the Church and firm resistance to all the theological, moral and liturgical deviations of the present pontificate, without being under the illusion that the solution is that of insinuating the invalidity of Benedict XVI’s abdication or Pope Francis’ election. Taking refuge in the canonical problem, means avoiding debate of the doctrinal problem, which is at the roots of the crisis we are experiencing."

From  https://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2018/02/de-mattei-spirit-of-resistance-and-love.html#more

The following users thanked this post: Kaesekopf, mikemac

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: April 7th a conference
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 03:00:35 AM »
About friggin time
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline Gardener

• Drink the poison yourself.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 09:57:11 AM »
At this point the only way to address the doctrinal issues is to address the canonical issue. Can't steer a ship without a captain.
"And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we are ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?" - St. Maximilian Kolbe

The following users thanked this post: PerEvangelicaDicta

Offline St.Justin

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 02:10:04 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has any more info on this conference?