A Very Teen explanation of the Byzantine Liturgy.

Started by voxxpopulisuxx, December 23, 2013, 08:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voxxpopulisuxx

This actually quite Charming (she totally reminds me of my Daughter) and accurately well explained in a clunky but sincere way. I think this a good Job..
and fun to watch....low budget cred
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3zurm-jcVU[/yt]
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Kaesekopf

I posted this young lady's other video on the TLM! 

I'll have to sit down and watch this.  I've only ever been to one DL, in Kiev.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

voxxpopulisuxx

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Basilios

Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth: and a door round about my lips. Incline not my heart to evil words.

voxxpopulisuxx

911!

per_passionem_eius

I only watched the first few minutes, but I'm very impressed.  Thanks for this.

Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic Faith.

http://fatherfeeney.wordpress.com/

per_passionem_eius

Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic Faith.

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Basilios

Sorry I apologize. Didn't mean to derail with my inane drivel.
Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth: and a door round about my lips. Incline not my heart to evil words.

zork

Quote from: Basilios on December 25, 2013, 04:09:25 PM
Sorry I apologize. Didn't mean to derail with my inane drivel.

Don't apologise; it's hard being a single Catholic!
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on December 24, 2013, 08:58:43 AM
In kiev! It mustve been awsome!

It was very nice, and in a side chapel (the new cathedral on the river was still under construction).  Getting lost also had us show up late.  :( 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

tradne4163

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on December 23, 2013, 08:39:08 PM
This actually quite Charming (she totally reminds me of my Daughter) and accurately well explained in a clunky but sincere way. I think this a good Job..
and fun to watch....low budget cred
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3zurm-jcVU[/yt]
Information on the Eastern Rite is surprisingly hard to find. when I was still going to the FSSP parish, I had developed an interest in Eastern Catholicism, especially with a Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church in town. However, Google was not my friend that time.
Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Take any post I write with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and can be again

voxxpopulisuxx

Well as an eastern riter this vid is perfectly charming easy crib note intro. Very solid.

911!

per_passionem_eius

Is the Hungarian or Greek Divine Liturgy exactly the same (except for the language)?