Men-only subforum? Signup here!

Started by Kaesekopf, July 24, 2014, 06:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Melkor on February 19, 2022, 10:06:27 PM
Maybe I'm an idiot but I can't access the sub-forum, nor do I see 'St. Joseph's Workbench' status in my profile.

Please forgive the administrative oversight.  You are now added.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Melkor

Quote from: Kaesekopf on February 20, 2022, 03:45:16 PM
Quote from: Melkor on February 19, 2022, 10:06:27 PM
Maybe I'm an idiot but I can't access the sub-forum, nor do I see 'St. Joseph's Workbench' status in my profile.

Please forgive the administrative oversight.  You are now added.

Thank you!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

GMC

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Stanley

Laurentius

Please add me to the Men-only subforum.
Sed et si ambulavero in valle mortis non timebo malum quoniam tu mecum es virga tua et baculus tuus ipsa consolabuntur me. -Psalmi 23:4

TrendyWeb1

"If anyone in word and mind does not properly and truly confess according to the holy Fathers all even to the last portion that which has been handed down and preached in the holy, Catholic, and apostolic Church of God...let him be anathema." -- Pope Martin I, The Lateran Council (649)

Julio

Requesting to be part of it, please. Thank you and God bless.

andy

Francisco Javier

inspired by the fun in the suscipe singles section

requesting permission

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Acolyte

"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

Francisco Javier