Defense Against FBI Entrapment

Started by james03, April 25, 2023, 08:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

It's been in the news that the FBI is targeting Trads for a set-up.  We can even guess the date for the indictments and perp walks, Oct. 2024, right before the election.  So I'm writing about some security measures to take on this Forum in case the Feds plant an instigator to entrap you:

1.  Learn from the Whitmer Kidnapping Plot and expect something similar.

2.  The main attack would come after the next persecution of a Trad by Garland.  The attack would come via a PM, where the infiltrator will appeal to your emotions: "All we do is talk!  It's time somebody does something!".  There might even be even more obvious calls for violence.  If you are contacted in this way, do not reply and send a report to the admin via the "Report to moderator" function with the message: "Possible Fed Instigator".

3.  Avoid any "Patriot" group.  We know from the J6 political prisoner trials that all of these groups were heavily infiltrated by Feds, and that membership in a Patriot group was brought up at trial to show the protestors were the worst kind of insurrectionists.  If you belong to any, separate yourself from them.

4.  Suppose you already took the bait?  How to proceed.  First, do not let on you suspect anything.  When you are contacted, say you are taking some time off to deal with a family matter.  Then get a criminal defense attorney.  Fill out a sworn affidavit recounting every instance where you believe you were entrapped.  After that, apply for a protection order at a court against the person contacting you.  Whether you get one or not is meaningless, the application will be a court record and can be used as defense evidence.  Beyond that, after you have talked to a lawyer reply that you are for reform by non-violent means only and you are not to be bothered.

So that's it.  Be on the look out for PMs that are sketchy and report them.  The best bet is not to reply to them.  This forum has NEVER allowed the advocation of violence since as long as I've been here, so the attack would come via PM.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

No.  And this forum is not very large, so I suspect nothing will happen.  It doesn't hurt to be prepared however.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

benedicite

If you reject violence and racial hatred then they will not be able to get you to do anything.

Joseph_3

1. They entrapped a group of borderline retards (and I mean that in the most politically correct meaning). They go for very low hanging fruit and seem to only do that once every few years to make headlines.

2. If you fall for some random trying to plan something with you via PM's then you fall into the " very low hanging fruit" category.

3. Don't do anything! Everyone is a fed! Do not organize! Also wow, the Patriot Goys have feds in their ranks, how unexpected! /s

4. If you took the bait, refer to point number 2.

Overall though, yes I agree. If somebody starts contacting you on the internet asking about plans or asking if you want to join a militia then it's a fed informant. I have been posting extremely controversial things on internet forums for years and have never been contacted by anybody who legitimately glowed. I think the news you hear about meme artists going to prison and such things are scare tactics. The Jan 6 episode and the myth of these mysterious prisoners has petrified the right into total inaction which is the intended effect. There have been many more assemblies in DC since which have gone completely untouched by police.

Feds will specifically try to entice you into joining or creating a "militia" because they are regulated. They also aren't going to put a lot of effort into you. If you seem like an easy target, then they might give it a go. By which I mean, if you seem like you are literally retarded, they might attach an informant to you. They seem to operate on FB or other not-anonymous sites to more easily tie you in.

Bonaventure

Yeah, we have never allowed anyone to advocate violence and multiple long time posters have been permanently banned for doing so.

Don't FedPost.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Joseph_3 on August 07, 2023, 07:15:17 PM3. Don't do anything! Everyone is a fed! Do not organize! Also wow, the Patriot Goys have feds in their ranks, how unexpected! /s

Yeah... I think this one will be worth harping on until the "mainstream" stops pretending that it isn't obvious what they actually are.
this page left intentionally blank

TradGranny

Quote from: james03 on April 25, 2023, 08:23:18 AMIt's been in the news that the FBI is targeting Trads for a set-up.  We can even guess the date for the indictments and perp walks, Oct. 2024, right before the election.  So I'm writing about some security measures to take on this Forum in case the Feds plant an instigator to entrap you:

1.  Learn from the Whitmer Kidnapping Plot and expect something similar.

2.  The main attack would come after the next persecution of a Trad by Garland.  The attack would come via a PM, where the infiltrator will appeal to your emotions: "All we do is talk!  It's time somebody does something!".  There might even be even more obvious calls for violence.  If you are contacted in this way, do not reply and send a report to the admin via the "Report to moderator" function with the message: "Possible Fed Instigator".

3.  Avoid any "Patriot" group.  We know from the J6 political prisoner trials that all of these groups were heavily infiltrated by Feds, and that membership in a Patriot group was brought up at trial to show the protestors were the worst kind of insurrectionists.  If you belong to any, separate yourself from them.

4.  Suppose you already took the bait?  How to proceed.  First, do not let on you suspect anything.  When you are contacted, say you are taking some time off to deal with a family matter.  Then get a criminal defense attorney.  Fill out a sworn affidavit recounting every instance where you believe you were entrapped.  After that, apply for a protection order at a court against the person contacting you.  Whether you get one or not is meaningless, the application will be a court record and can be used as defense evidence.  Beyond that, after you have talked to a lawyer reply that you are for reform by non-violent means only and you are not to be bothered.

So that's it.  Be on the look out for PMs that are sketchy and report them.  The best bet is not to reply to them.  This forum has NEVER allowed the advocation of violence since as long as I've been here, so the attack would come via PM.

Great points James. I can see this happening on CathInfo.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

james03

One problem is that the Feds got outed by a whistleblower for targeting Trads.  So now there is pressure on them to "prove" that Trads are violent insurrectionists trying to overthrow the government.  Low probability (but high potential damage), but I expect something like what happened with the Whitmer plot.  You can walk back from the October 2024 perp walk, to the Grand Jury, and the time to set up the entrapment.  They'll probably launch the Op this winter or spring.

TradGranny

Like him or not, we should all remember when Trump said:

"They're not coming after me, they're coming after you. I'm just standing in the way."

We are seeing:
Fake news.
Fake elections.
Fake charges against Biden's leading oppenent by compromised agencies.
Show trials to stop Biden's leading opponent.

We are not far behind.
Saint Teresa of Avila

james03

This is the first inning.  Once Alito and Thomas die, then comes the true Terror State.

drummerboy

Quote from: TradGranny on August 09, 2023, 04:12:55 PMLike him or not, we should all remember when Trump said:

"They're not coming after me, they're coming after you. I'm just standing in the way."

We are seeing:
Fake news.
Fake elections.
Fake charges against Biden's leading oppenent by compromised agencies.
Show trials to stop Biden's leading opponent.

We are not far behind.

Just further proof of what Fr. Ripperger said, that America's dominant sin is fraud.  We're living in a fraud Republic we're virtually everyone in power is a two faced fraud.  We're in a second Gilded Age, tinsel on the surface and immeasurably deep moral rot underneath.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

TradGranny

Quote from: james03 on August 10, 2023, 10:27:49 AMThis is the first inning.  Once Alito and Thomas die, then comes the true Terror State.

Yes, and if they are not "helped along," the demoncrats will just pack the court by adding 7 justices.
Saint Teresa of Avila

james03

Quote from: drummerboy on August 10, 2023, 05:29:58 PMJust further proof of what Fr. Ripperger said, that America's dominant sin is fraud.  We're living in a fraud Republic we're virtually everyone in power is a two faced fraud.  We're in a second Gilded Age, tinsel on the surface and immeasurably deep moral rot underneath.

Lies. Hatred. Ugliness.  From the pits of hell.

james03

Just a reminder that the FBI is actively trying to entrap Trads.  They are embarrassed by the leaked memo on targeting Trads, so now they have to "prove" they were right all along.  Good article on one entrapment op targeting Trads that blew up on them this year:

https://amgreatness.com/2023/11/28/trad-catholic-family-dragged-out-of-home-at-gunpoint-locked-in-van-after-fbi-goaded-teen-to-post-offensive-memes-dad-says/

QuoteA traditional Catholic family was allegedly "dragged out of their home at gunpoint, handcuffed and locked in a van" earlier this year after the FBI "goaded" their 15-year-old son to post  "offensive memes" online. The teen, a volunteer firefighter and altar boy, was then hospitalized on mental health pretenses, according to his father, Jeremiah Rufini.

The FBI's aggressive "investigation" only resulted in a misdemeanor conviction against the boy for breach of peace, but financially devastated the family with substantial legal expenses.

The FBI targeted the boy as part of a sting operation catfishing traditionalist Catholic teenagers with "extreme political content," Rufini explained in the family's GiveSendGo crowdfunding site.

Remember, if someone PMs you with such lines as "We have to do something!", and invites you to some site, it's a Fed.  Report to the moderators.

This is real, and I suspect some poor Trad is going to be perp walked next October right before the election.