New forensic files expose fake Sr Lucy of Fatima

Started by Frank, December 08, 2022, 03:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

josh987654321

I'm yet to watch this, do they give a date for when this 'switch' is supposed to have happened?

I'll check out the case they make, seems a little sensational and 'out there' but IMO I shouldn't dismiss anything out of hand these days.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Greg

There is no fake Sister Lucy.

It is nonsense.

Why take that risk and achieve nothing?  The supposed imposter did not accomplish anything.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Elizabeth

Greg

Quote from: maximus on December 08, 2022, 11:05:04 AM
Quote from: Frank on December 08, 2022, 03:04:12 AM
https://www.lifesitenews.com/episodes/new-forensic-files-expose-fake-sr-lucy-of-fatima/

I wonder what happened to the real Sister Lucy.

Hard to argue with evidence pursued by Peter Chojnowski

What evidence?  It is just the opinion of self-described "experts" he has solicited or hired.

It is nonsense.

Maximilian

Here is the website of Dr. Peter Chojnowski where the evidence is compiled and presented.

https://sisterlucytruth.org/home/

Greg

Dr. Robert Bennett is a geocentrist supporting Catholic who appeared in the Sungenis film.

He has ZERO credentials as a facial recognition expert.

At the very least you would want a non-Catholic hired expert with no axe to grind and a panel of experts to check his conclusions.

Animetrics says.
Difficulties: Age difference between the sets of photos; Animetrics does not
employ any algorithms that account for differences in features due to in aging.
Dynamic range is also limited. Photos of SubjectB tend to be over-saturated. Pixel
color values contain no information.

In short, garbage in garbage out.  If you don't have high quality data then facial recognition does not work.

Nothing on the website deals with motive or what the Church obtained from the "false" Sister Lucia imposter that they could have not obtained, with less risk by killing off Sister Lucia or letting her die a natural death and not having an imposter.  She did not really do anything of note after 1967 that had a dramatic effect.  Fatima was essentially ignored and forgotten by the vast majority of Catholics.

And let's say I am wrong and there was an imposter.  SO WHAT ???  Why the hell does it even matter.  She just sat in that convent and did nothing.  Yes the Churchmen that did it are evil, but so were the last 5 Popes for all manner of reasons.

Elizabeth

josh987654321

Quote from: Greg on December 08, 2022, 04:48:12 AM
Why take that risk and achieve nothing?

I haven't watched the video yet, but this is a valid point, perhaps the suppression of the 3rd secret, some dates will help in weighing pros, cons and evidence.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Greg

The fake Sister Lucia did nothing to aid the suppression of the 3rd Secret.

Meantime the Roman Catholic Church was gutted and filleted like a fish and the vast majority of Catholics did not care. So they could have simply done exactly what they did do with a dead Sister Lucia.  Why take the risk of having a stooge?  It achieved nothing and is a terrible risk.

There is always a chance of exposure.

And what does the fake Sister Lucia gain?  What possible incentive does she have to live a double life?

The Siri thesis, the "JP2 is a prisoner in the Vatican", the "Benedict is the secret pope operating in secret for the last 10 years because he is in fear of his life". Down to our curry flavour troll's "Paul VI had a body double".

Nobody notices that the same ridiculous method is used to square the circle each and every time.

Frank

I have to admit that you do play the role of anti-devil's advocate extraordinarily well.  ;)

Greg

It takes a skilled con man to see a con.

This is bullshit.  And besides apart from a few grainy photos and a bunch of speculation it could never be proven.  She is long dead.  Who cares?

Even if there was a fake one there is a problem.  The real one did not reveal the 3rd Secret between 1960 and her death.  Nothing stopped her from going to the press.  She said nothing negative about Vatican 2 either.

It's harder to accept that Sister Lucia simply lived her life out and said and did almost nothing.

Frank

Quote from: Greg on December 09, 2022, 01:00:50 AM
It takes a skilled con man to see a con.

This is bullshit.  And besides apart from a few grainy photos and a bunch of speculation it could never be proven.  She is long dead.  Who cares?

Even if there was a fake one there is a problem.  The real one did not reveal the 3rd Secret between 1960 and her death.  Nothing stopped her from going to the press.  She said nothing negative about Vatican 2 either.

It's harder to accept that Sister Lucia simply lived her life out and said and did almost nothing.

It could be proven. They could dig her up and do a DNA analysis.
I assume she was buried and not cremated.