Poll on the Failed Fatima Consecration

Started by james03, November 29, 2022, 10:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldfinch

Quote from: Melkite on December 01, 2022, 08:27:58 PMIn genere and in specie are categories that began to be distinguished when? Certainly not in the time of Christ or the apostles.  So if one changes form, one does not respect form, whether it is categorized as in genere or in specie long after the fact.

They were present from the time of the Apostles given the fact that the Church has always allowed some variability in the form of baptism, for instance (passive vs. active voice), or in the form and matter of chrism. This indicates the existence of the distinctions of genus and species from the very beginning. Regardless, your reasoning puts into question the authority of the Church. These distinctions are part of Catholic theology.

QuoteWe have nothing but Sr. Lucia reporting the conditions.  There were no 3rd party witnesses to the conversation.  There are several private revelations from other seers where they described the conversation as "it seemed as if this was meant" or something to that effect.  As you say, she herself was not infallible or immune.  She could have misunderstood, misperceived, who knows.  We're not able to look at a recording of the conversation to see what conditions the Theotokos set on the consecration, or what may have been recommendations or preferences, but not absolute deal breakers the way they are reported.

Everybody can understand what the conditions are, it's public knowledge, and thus make a rational judgment on whether they have been fulfilled or not.
"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

Jmartyr

Quote from: james03 on December 02, 2022, 01:56:49 PM
QuoteFr. Kramer himself, sadly, has gone full-on crazy into bene-land or sede-land, but what he related above stands.

That's the part you left out.  The legitimate successor of Pope Benedict would do the consecration, because I believe it was Ruffini who said there would be an anti-Pope after Pope Benedict.  Kramer discussed it in the video that was posted on this forum.

That's why Kramer is full-on bene-land, because he was expecting Bergoglio to be an anti-Pope.

If anyone has access to the video I referenced, please post it.
The late great Father Gruner believed Benedict was still Pope as well.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales

josh987654321

I voted for -

Pope Benedict is the Pope and is probably too frail/mentally addled to have participated despite reports.

As for the consecration, there is a whole list of them on Wikipedia.

1) In 1942, Pope Pius XII consecrated the whole of humanity, implicitly including Russia, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

2) In 1952, Pope Pius XII consecrated "the peoples of Russia" to the Immaculate Heart in Sacro vergente anno, although it was notably not done in communion with bishops worldwide (as requested by Our Lady of Fátima).

3) In 1964, Pope Paul VI also consecrated humanity, and thus implicitly Russia, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary at the end of the third session of Vatican II.

4) In 1981 and 1982, Pope John Paul II also consecrated the whole human race to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

5) In 1983, Pope John Paul II set out to rectify any errors that had occurred with the previous consecrations; and on December 8, 1983, he sent a letter to all bishops worldwide, Catholic and Orthodox, asking them to join him in March 1984 for an Act of Entrustment to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Before doing the consecration, the pope consulted Sister Lúcia so as to make sure this consecration of Russia would be valid. However, on March 25, 1984, Pope John Paul II did not mention Russia when he declared an act of consecration of "those men and nations who are in special need of this entrustment and consecration."

Now the 1983 one by Pope John Paul II, Sister Lucia said was accepted, some people doubt the authenticity of what Sister Lucia said here, but there you go.

Whether it was done or not, there certainly has been numerous attempts, I think the one that comes closest is the one in 1952 by Pope Pius XII, I think this was valid, but because it was done without the communion with all the bishops worldwide meant that it would not reach the Russian people, and I think that's where Pope John Paul II in 1983 rectified that issue, even if the other half of it was invalid that time, at least what lacked in Pope Pius XII, 1952 was fulfilled by Pope John Paul II, 1983, so together those two would make a valid consecration, if combining two separate occasions counts.

What is more interesting about the consecration in 1952 by Pope Pius XII, is that this is the exact year that President Vladimir Putin was born, which IMO is very interesting, and the day being October 7 is the date of Our Lady of Victory.

http://www.en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/29695

Now I look at the parallels.

Russia has banned LGBTQ propaganda, they recognize the importance of marriage and family as the foundations of society, they have also rebuilt the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour (Originally built "to signify Our gratitude to Divine Providence for saving Russia from the doom that overshadowed Her", and a Cathedral that the Soviets when they took over destroyed so they could build their 'palace of soviets' which was never completed because WWII would break out).

They have also built a Cathedral for their military in just under 2 years! A stunning feat. I can't see this happening in the west anywhere today.

Finally we have Sister Lucia telling us that the final battle would be over marriage and family, and it just so happens that Pope Pius XII, as if looking into the future, gave us this quote -

"History is not mistaken when it indicates the alteration of the laws of marriage and procreation as the primary cause of the decadence of peoples."
- Pope Pius XII, 1958

There are a lot of certainly extremely interesting parallels here and if but a slightly blurry vision right now, I can see the path Russia is on and the path the west is on, and I can see it happening, so certainly pray for them!

As for Pope Benedict or Bergoglio's attempts, there is no escaping the Prophecy by St Francis of Assisi with Roman Catholic Imprimatur - https://www.virgosacrata.com/st-francis-of-assisi-prophecies.html

The more I reflect on it the more I see there is no other explanation, there is no time past or future that could ever align with this prophecy as the circumstances we find the Church in today, and to be St Francis of Assisi of all the saints! No way something like this foretold centuries ago could align so perfectly with what we are seeing today!

As for the Russians, who are finding their identity after the collapse of the USSR after the years of Atheist Communism which tore their nation apart and left them in a poor state, they must remember their most powerful weapon!

General Field Marshall Kutuzov and Our Lady of Smolensk before the Russian troops at the Battle of Borodino 1812

Napoleon and his Grande Armée of 20 languages at the Battle of Borodino 1812

?Of all my fifty battles, the most terrible was the one I fought at Borodino.? - Napoleon Bonaparte

The Blessed Virgin Mary, is the Ark of the New Covenant, and when the Israelites were faithful to God and went into battle with the Ark they could not lose, and Mary being the new Eve, is also the Queen Mother and thus also born without original sin, she is also Co-Redemptrix being the new Eve, hence Her 'Dormition'.

"In the end my Immaculate Heart will Triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

Press 'CC' for English Subtitles.

God Bless.
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Xavier

See what I shared on the other thread: "Bombshell: "Leaked Kremlin documents show collapse in public support for Ukraine war: Report
Story by Mallika Soni • 1h ago
Comments

Internal polling from the Kremlin has shown a dramatic collapse in public support among Russians for the war in Ukraine, Sky News reported quoting independent investigation group Meduza. According to its figures, just 25% of the public are still in favour of the war in Ukraine continuing - less than half the 57% who said the same in July.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/leaked-kremlin-documents-show-collapse-in-public-support-for-ukraine-war-report/ar-AA14SQI7?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=64d89f836bfc4b71aa23fd2a523cd3cc

Not even one year has passed and already

(1) roe v wade is no more and anti-abortion laws are on the rise, including heartbeat legislation.
(2) The tide of public opinion has dramatically changed against Putin as well as the tide of war itself
(3) Dictators are being threatened like never before around the world including by Masha Amini's Death in Iran.
(4) Something which has never ever happened before, even in 1989 (Tiananmen Square Massacre) is happening.
(5) The Chinese people took to the streets and demanded the end of the Chinese Communist Party and Communism.

The 1984 Consecration failed to EXPLICITLY mention Russia. Otherwise, it was very close to Saintly Sr. Lucia's requirements. This one did EXPLICITLY mention Russia. Hence, it is very probable this one fulfilled the requirements, and both Bp. Athanasius, and the SSPX, among several other traditional Bishops/leaders, have argued as much. I am posting the below for the historical record of what happened after the 1984 Consecration. Please note that I don't agree with Richard Salbato in all particulars, including that the 1984 Consecration was a Complete one. It was not. But the historical info below is good. It describes the aftermath of what happened after the 1984 Consecration in Russia and elsewhere.

http://www.unitypublishing.com/Apparitions/1984%20Consecration.htm

Quote"Fatima's 1984 Consecration – the Facts

Richard Salbato - Holy Week 2011

I feel like I am the only Catholic in America that believes in the Consecration that Pope John Paul II did in 1984. I constantly have to defend my faith in this consecration by people who are constantly insisting that because the Holy Father did not use the word "Russia" it cannot be true. They also use the argument that Russia is not converted as promised. In fact the leadership of Russia today is not friendly to the West and is not Democratic. These are good observations and I can understand their skepticism based on the facts they have ...

By 1981 - 73% of the world was Communist

170 million had died since Fatima

50 million in world war II

115 million under Stalin and Mao

1 million in Afghanistan

1 million in Cambodia

1 million in Vietnam

On May 13th 1981 ( the feast of Fatima) the Pope was Shot.

In the hospital his nurse said that Our Lady of Fatima had saved his life. He did not know a lot about Fatima so in the hospital he read every book he could get.

In 1981 the National conference of Catholic Bishops of the US sent a letter to the Holy Father requesting the Consecration

1982 - May 13th at Fatima - Consecrated world to IHM (Lucia said it was not correctly done)

So the Holy Father Sent his Secretary of State to Fatima and Lucia and Maccias Cohair sat with him for six hours explaining exactly how the consecration had to be done.

And on March 25, 1984 Pope John Paul and the bishops throughout the world consecrated Russia and the world to the IHM. Even Russian Orthodox Bishops entered in. A few years later Lucia said, Our Lady has accepted the 1984 consecration and She will keep Her promise."

This was exactly 100 years after the Vision of Pope Leo XIII. When Satan was granted 100 years to try and destroy God's Church ...

edit: breaking up the post
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

continued:

Quote"After the 1984 Consecration

After the consecration a strange happening took place. An explosion in Siberia destroyed Russia's largest ammunition base.  This was the heart of its power base and no one knew why.

Five days later on Dec 19 Marshal Ustinov, the Minister of Defense, died or was killed

Three days later Marshal Sodolov, the 2ed Minister of Defense died

All in 9 months from the consecration.

In March of 1985 (one Year after consecration) President Chernenko died and Mikhial Gorbachev was made President. He was the First Baptized Christian President although still a communist. He instituted glassnoss and perestroika (freedom of the press and freedom of religion) This was the downfall of communism. 15 republics were freed from communism, and the Warsaw pact ended

In 1989 Lucia said publicly that the Consecration was completed and that "God will keep His Word". That year on Nov 9th the Berlin Wall came down and Gorbachev meet Pope at the Vatican and promised religious freedom

The following year on the Feast of Fatima, May 13th, freedom of religion was made the law of Russia. And on the feast of the miracle of Fatima, Oct 13, Gorbachev received the Nobel Peace Prize

Two months later Gorbachev met the Pope in Vatican for 2ed time. In this meeting the Pope told him that he knew it was he that ordered the hit on the Pope. Gorbachev asked his forgiveness. (It is this story that Lucia was asked to keep silent about and nothing else.)

In 1991 (March 15) diplomatic relations with the Vatican and Russia were opened and so were Latin-rite churches for the first time.

May 1, 1991 was the 100 anniversary of Rerum Novarum, the encyclical "On the Condition of Human Labor by Pope Leo XII, and the Feast of St. Joseph, the Worker, and the end of May Day as a communist holiday.

On May 13, 1991 Pope John Paul II went to Fatima to thank Our Lady for all the countries that were freed, for saving his life, and for the end of the communist threat to the world.

But on Aug 19, 1991 the communists attempted to overthrow Gorbachev. They picked the wrong day for it was the 74th anniversary of the Aug appearance at Fatima. On Aug 22 the attempt failed and the communists were defeated. This was the feast of the Queenship of Mary.

Two months later, on Oct 13 (another feast of Fatima) the first pilgrims of Russia went to Fatima. It was Televised in 150 stations in Russia and 350 Radio stations in Russia, and again on Nov 7th it was televised again.

Dec 8th was the start of the Commonwealth of republics, The end of the USSR

12 days later Yeltsin met with the Pope in Rome

And 13 days after that (on Dec 25th, 1991) the Communist Flag came down for last time over Russia

Gorbachev resigned and sent a letter to Pope John Paul II

15 republics were freed from communism.

On Dec 30th, 1991 Lucia wrote that the world will recognize that the defeat of Communism was by Mary

In 1992 another attempt was made to overthrow the government and Yelson stood against the entire communist army and no one died.

On March 14, 1992 Pravda ended

Then on Christmas day, 1992 Communism was declared illegal in Russia

By 1996, Starting with People Power and Rosary in the Philippines, 87 dictatorships fell throughout the world.

From March 25, 1884 until March 25, 1984 is exactly 100 years. In 1884 Pope Saint Leo XII saw Christ give Satan power for 100 years. In 1984 Pope John Paul II Consecrated Russia and the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Communism fell, 87 other dictators fell.

The Icon of Kazan that was kept in Fatima for 50 years went back to Russia and was placed back in its Basilica by a Moslem Major.  This same major built a special church for Our Lady of Fatima.

In Moscow a special Church was made for the National Statue of Our Lady of Fatima."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

And Peter Dimond, a sede, has a slightly strange position on this issue. Not going into that, but he too documents a wealth of amazing historical information that is hardly known today, even among us Roman Catholics, and worth knowing: https://vaticancatholic.com/consecration-russia-fatima-lucy/

Quote"The annihilation of nations, the making of nations "disappear," clearly refers to the Soviet Union and its takeover of the Baltic States.  Frere Michel even applies the "annihilation of nations" to the other nations that the Soviet Union incorporated into its orbit as satellites, such as Poland, etc.  However, it most specifically refers to the erasing of the Baltic nations, as well as other small provinces such as North Bukovina and Bessarabia.  And this surely would have happened to "many" other nations if Russia had not been consecrated.

Frere Michel de la Sainte Trinite, The Whole Truth About Fatima, Vol. 3, pp. 193-194: "Is it necessary to enumerate these nations, which perhaps Our Lady of Fatima designated, announcing that 'various nations will be annihilated'?  Torn from their age-old traditions, and from their Church, their society destroyed by the great Bolshevik machine, in effect, these countries are no longer themselves... There is Albania, where the persecution against the Church began in 1945.  There is Hungary, with its 7 million Catholics out of 10 million inhabitants, where the apostolic nuncio was expelled in April, 1945... There is Poland (22 million Catholics), where in September, 1945, the government decided to break the concordat.  There is Czechoslovakia, where out of 12 million inhabitants, almost nine million were Catholics.  There is Orthodox Romania with its valiant minority of 3 million Eastern Rite faithful, where the government awaits the favorable hour to perform the same forced integration to the schismatic Church as in Ukraine.  There is Bulgaria, where the Church numbers only 57,000.  There is Tito's Yugoslavia... where a bloody persecution began in June – July, 1945."

In every communist nation controlled by the Soviet Union, the press, the radio and education were totally controlled by the State.  This became the sad and gloomy reality in country after country that fell to Communism.  All of these satellites also vigorously persecuted the Church.  For instance:

"In Romania, with the active complicity of Patriarch Alexis of Moscow and the entire Orthodox national hierarchy, the communists decided on the liquidation, pure and simple, of the Greek-Catholic Church, which numbered 1,600,000 Faithful at the time.  'Towards the end of October, 1948, they proceeded to arrest the Byzantine Catholic Bishops, vicar generals, canons, and the majority of priests, about 600 in all.  The government then proceeded to the confiscation of churches, and convents of monks and religious, in spite of their resistance.'  On December 1 [1948], the communist government published the decree suppressing the Eastern Catholic Church." (WTAF, Vol. 3, pp. 255-256)

And this led to the "good being martyred," which has also been fulfilled:

THE GOOD WERE MARTYRED
It is simply a fact that countless Catholics were martyred at the hands of the Soviet Union and its Communist satellites.  Since this is well known, I will not give many quotes to prove the point.  But it is significant to note again that even Frere Michel, whose work on Fatima is promoted by "Fr." Nicholas Gruner, admits that the "good will be martyred" has already occurred.

Frere Michel de la Sainte Trinite, The Whole Truth About Fatima, Vol. 2, p. 764: "When, in a letter of January 21, 1940, Sister Lucy mentioned in connection with the war 'the blood spilled by the martyrs', which in the end would appease the divine wrath, and when Our Lady announced in her Secret that 'the good will be martyred,' how can we forget about these millions of Ukrainian or Polish Catholics martyred by the Bolsheviks?"

A prime example comes from Russia in 1923.  At that time, Moscow attempted to blackmail the Vatican into granting its regime diplomatic recognition.  Moscow gave orders for the arrest of high-placed cleric Msgr. Cieplak (apostolic administrator of the diocese of Mohilev), his vicar general, Msgr. Budkiewicz, and thirteen other priests.  These clerics declared that they would not observe the 1922 law of the Soviet Union forbidding teaching the Catholic Faith to children (Warren H. Carroll, The Rise and Fall of the Communist Revolution, p. 310).  Moscow agreed to their release if the Vatican agreed to diplomatic relations with its regime.  The Russian regime knew that once the Vatican established diplomatic relations with it, the rest of Europe would follow.   But the Vatican could not grant it such recognition, so Moscow executed the sentence:

"On Holy Thursday of 1923, Msgr. Budkiewicz was martyred with frightful cruelty.  Brutally pushed across a dark corridor, he fell and broke his leg... Stripped of his clothes and no longer able to walk, the martyr was dragged by the ears all the way to the detachment of guards.  One of his ears had been severed.  In the gaping hole, he was given a revolver shot.  Father Walsh... heard the shot ring out among shouts, drunken singing and bursts of laughter.  So that no relics would remain, the martyr's body was burned and his ashes dispersed.  And this was the signal for a series of attacks against the hierarchy, clergy and laity, many of whom were sent to the icy prisons of Solowki on the Black Sea, where a concentration camp was specially assigned for Christians; others died in prison, some of them reduced to madness by the torments they had endured." (WTAF, Vol. 2, pp. 576-577)

"...during the year 1922 alone more than 800 Catholic and Orthodox priests, brothers and nuns were shot in Russia." (WTAF, Vol. 2, p. 564)

Pope Pius XI, Letter to Cardinal Pompili, Feb. 2, 1930: "This past year during the Christmas holy days, not only were hundreds of churches [in Russia] closed, great numbers of icons burned, all workers and schoolchildren compelled to work and Sundays suppressed, but they even compelled factory workers, both men and women, to sign a declaration of formal apostasy and hatred against God, or else be deprived of their bread rationing cards, without which every inhabitant of this poor country is reduced to dying of hunger, misery and cold.  Among other things, in all the cities and in many villages... during the Christmas holy days last year: they witnessed a procession of tanks manned by numerous ruffians clad with sacred vestments, taking the cross in derision and spitting upon it while other armored cars transported huge Christmas trees, from which marionettes representing Catholic and Orthodox bishops were hung by the neck.  In the center of the city, other young hoodlums committed all sorts of sacrileges against the cross." (quoted in WTAF, Vol. 2, p. 539)

"In 1946 the Soviet authorities removed every Lithuanian bishop but one from his diocese... From 1946 to 1948, 357 priests – one-third of all the priests in Lithuania – were deported to labor camps in Russia and Siberia.  One of them, who had been sentenced to 25 years (which meant death, since virtually no one survived more than ten years in the camps) was offered his freedom, one of the largest churches in Vilinius, and 100,000 rubles if he would head a schismatic Lithuanian Catholic church.  He refused, and disappears." (Warren H. Carroll, The Rise and Fall of the Communist Revolution, pp. 364-365)

(As an aside, this priest could have been spared the horrors of the labor camps if he had simply consented to becoming an Eastern Schismatic.  He refused, and suffered horribly.  This shows us again the evil of false ecumenism.  Post-Vatican II ecumenism, which accepts and praises Eastern Orthodoxy, holds that his martyrdom was pointless.)

Xavier

Dimond, continued:

Quotedead bodies of Lithuanians after the Soviet Union eliminated those it deemed threats to full takeover

In 1936, the errors of Russian communism stirred up a revolution and the Spanish Civil War.  What resulted was arguably the worst persecution of the Catholic Church in history:

"Almost all at once the holocaust of Spain began [in 1936].  The chief target of the revolutionaries was... the Catholic Church.  During the next three months, the Catholic priests, religious and laity who were caught in the half of Spain where the Republic retained control, were the victims of the bloodiest persecution the Church has experienced since that of the Roman Emperor Diocletian in the fourth century.  In all, 6,549 priests and 283 nuns were martyred, many in the classic circumstances of martyrdom, offered life if they renounced their faith and death if they upheld it." (Warren H. Carroll, The Rise and Fall of the Communist Revolution, p. 285)

Hugh Thomas, considered the premier historian of the Spanish Civil War, gives us some details on these martyrdoms:

"In Cervera, rosary beads were forced into monks' ears till their eardrums were perforated... Certain persons were burned, and others buried, alive – the latter after being forced to dig their own graves.  At Alcazar de San Juan a young man, distinguished for his piety, had his eyes dug out.  In that province, Ciudad Real, the crimes were indeed atrocious.  A crucifix was forced down the mouth of the mother of two Jesuits.  Eight hundred persons were thrown down a mine shaft." (quoted by Carroll, The Rise and Fall of the Communist Revolution, p. 286)

That the Spanish persecution was fueled and stirred up by the errors of Russia is beyond question; even some of the "attackers carried red banners with the hammer and sickle." (Carroll, p. 288)

One could multiply examples of the good being martyred for pages.  For instance, after the Soviet Union's forced "reunification" of the schismatic "Church" with the Greek Catholic Church in 1945, there were countless Ukrainian Catholics who were martyred for their Faith:

Cardinal Slipyi: "On April 11, 1945, I was arrested with all the other bishops.  Less than a year later, over 800 priests had followed us into captivity.  From March 8-10, 1946, the illegal Synod of Lvov took place.  Under atheist pressure it proclaimed the 'reunification,' and by the very fact, the official liquidation of our Church was effected by brutal force.  The bishops were deported to every corner of the Soviet Union.  Almost all of them have died since then, or were killed in captivity... over 1,400 priests and 800 religious, to tens of thousands of the Faithful who in captivity sealed, by the sacrifice of their life, their fidelity to the Pope, the Roman Apostolic See and the Universal Church." (WTAF, Vol. 3, p. 192)

It is a fact that doesn't need to be proven any further: the good were martyred in the Soviet Union, in its Communist satellites, and in other countries, such as Spain, where the errors of Russia stirred up bloody persecution.  Our Lady's words that the good will be martyred, and various nations will be annihilated, have already been fulfilled.

Our Lady: "If they listen to my requests, Russia will be converted and there will be peace.  If not she will scatter her errors through the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church.  The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated.  In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.  The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and it will be converted and a certain period of peace will be granted to the world."

Sr. Lucy to Fr. Jongen, Feb. 1946: "I think that now Our Lady's words are being fulfilled: 'If this is not done (she had just recalled 'the exact request' of the Blessed Virgin) Russia will spread her errors throughout the world.'" (WTAF, Vol. 3, p. 123)

Some also ask: what about the persecution of the Holy Father, who will "have much to suffer"?  What is the meaning of this?  We find the answer in the aforementioned message of Our Lord to Sr. Lucy from 1940:

Our Lord to Sr. Lucy, Oct. 22, 1940: "I will punish the nations for their crimes by means of war, famine and persecution of My Church and this will weigh especially upon My Vicar on earth.  His Holiness will obtain an abbreviation of these days of tribulation if he takes heed of My wishes by promulgating the Act of Consecration of the whole world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, with a special mention of Russia." (WTAF, Vol. 2, p. 732)

james03

So the poll is over.  26% thinks the consecration was successful.  74% think it didn't happen.  Out of those who think it failed, the major reason given was the lack of bishop participation.  That's my opinion also.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

maximus

Quote from: King Wenceslas on December 02, 2022, 11:25:57 AM
No, Xavier. You are many, many times wrong and you are wrong here. Bishop Athanasius Schneider, a Vatican II Bishop, knows more than Padre Pio? Oy Vey, left is right and up is down.

It doesn't take years for the consecration to take effect. It will be days or even less.

This has been Fr. Gruner's often stated belief, that the effect would be immediate to underscore Our Lady's intent.  i believe taken from Frere Michel's book.

maximus

Quote from: james03 on December 02, 2022, 01:56:49 PM
QuoteFr. Kramer himself, sadly, has gone full-on crazy into bene-land or sede-land, but what he related above stands.

That's the part you left out.  The legitimate successor of Pope Benedict would do the consecration, because I believe it was Ruffini who said there would be an anti-Pope after Pope Benedict.  Kramer discussed it in the video that was posted on this forum.

That's why Kramer is full-on bene-land, because he was expecting Bergoglio to be an anti-Pope.

If anyone has access to the video I referenced, please post it.

James, is this the one? https://gloria.tv/post/6tJaLZ1EZavH2NHpJA94Fk7AS#205

maximus

Quote from: King Wenceslas on December 01, 2022, 01:20:48 PM
Quote from: Xavier on December 01, 2022, 11:34:07 AM
Give it time. Let's see where we are on March 25th, 2023 or 2024, let alone 2025. Last time around, after the Implicit or Partial Consecration, of Pope St. John Paul II, on March 25th, 1984, it took 7.9 years (Dec 25th, 1991), for there to be a Partial Fall of Communism in the Soviet Union. Traditional Catholics rightly maintained, for nearly 40 years, that the Complete Consecration had not been done, and this time, the Eastern Catholic Bishops of

Are you greater than Padre Pio?

QuoteFather John P. Duggan was a chaplain in the US army - he belonged to the 304th Wing of the 15th Air Force and was stationed at Cerignola - a little under an hour's drive from Padre Pio's friary. Father Duggan was a lionhearted priest who at the time was in his 30s. This was in the early 1940s, and Padre Pio was  in his 50s, but Pio was not well-known in America and while Father Duggan never witnessed Padre Pio do anything spectacular, he acted as an ambassador for Padre Pio and brought many American servicemen to meet Padre Pio.  In this, Father Duggan showed himself to be of great faith and deep humility, he was a priest who was introducing the soldiers under his spiritual care to another priest who he knew could lead these men in higher ways.

When Father Duggan asked Padre Pio about the future of the of America and Russia, Pio said plainly, "The Russian people will be converted. Their total conversion will happen very fast. The conversion of the United States will be slow but sure."

So, saying it takes years and years or even decades for the effects of the consecration can be seen is absolutely duplicitous and in a certain sense evil. Even satanic. Don't be a worker for satan by spreading misinformation.

The REAL consecration will be done after World War III and the Ball of Fire. Then Russia will be converted and convert the United States slowly.

can you expound on this 'ball of fire' King?