Fraternitatem Diligite

Started by TerrorDæmonum, June 09, 2022, 02:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: John 13:31-35
When he therefore was gone out, Jesus said: Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. If God be glorified in him, God also will glorify him in himself; and immediately will he glorify him. Little children, yet a little while I am with you. You shall seek me; and as I said to the Jews: Whither I go you cannot come; so I say to you now. A new commandment I give unto you: That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another.

Quote from: 1 John 4:7-8, 19-21
Dearly beloved, let us love one another, for charity is of God. And every one that loveth, is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not, knoweth not God: for God is charity....

Let us therefore love God, because God first hath loved us. If any man say, I love God, and hateth his brother; he is a liar. For he that loveth not his brother, whom he seeth, how can he love God, whom he seeth not? And this commandment we have from God, that he, who loveth God, love also his brother.

Quote from: 1 Peter 4:7-8But the end of all is at hand. Be prudent therefore, and watch in prayers. But before all things have a constant mutual charity among yourselves: for charity covereth a multitude of sins.

Jayne

Well said, Joseph.  It was good to see a post from you.  I've been missing them.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.