Author Topic: Are you a member of a political party?  (Read 575 times)

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• Declina A Malo & Fac Bonum
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Breves Dies Hominis Sunt
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Are you a member of a political party?
« on: March 14, 2022, 03:38:31 AM »
Are you a member of a political party? The options were going to be "yes" or "no", but the distinctions are made because different political parties and systems have different types of membership. For Americans, Option 1 is for registered members of the Republican Party or Democratic Party. Option 2 is for third parties. Option 3 is for those who are not registered by vote for a particular party or otherwise support them (whether by voting or not). Option 4 are for those who do not officially or unofficially support or associate with a specific party in act or thought.

Other nations with similar situations should be able to easily apply the above to their own system. The consistent representation of a party in elections and in government is a sign of it being major if the political system in question is not dominated by two parties as it is in the USA.

If there are no options that fit you, then the poll is not for you and there is no point posting about it.

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
Re: Are you a member of a political party?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 06:36:52 AM »
I am a Catholic monarchist ideally, Fascist realistically. Democracy/Capitalism/Representative Republicanism is utter trash and an abysmal failure.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

The following users thanked this post: Goldfinch, Vox Clara

Offline Goldfinch

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 08:14:05 AM »
I am a Catholic monarchist ideally, Fascist realistically.

Christendom needs more of you.
"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Vox Clara

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 09:27:09 AM »
I am a Catholic monarchist ideally, Fascist realistically.

Christendom needs more of you.

We need Christendom first.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

The following users thanked this post: TradGranny

Offline Frank

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 12:24:16 PM »
No.
May the strain be with you
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Offline AlNg

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 12:47:21 PM »
Are you a member of a political party?
At this time, I am a member of the Independent party.

Offline GMC

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 02:14:56 PM »
I recently became a member of that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_(political_party)

They are the only ones who are fighting against Globohomo, I want to support, they have things that I don't like but it's a matter of survival, or we beat Globohomo or Spain will become an Islamic country in a few decades.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 02:31:37 PM by GMC »

Offline red solo cup

• John 6:56
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Fair weather Catholic
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 03:37:08 PM »
Independent Party but only because I despise Dems and Reps.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Offline Goldfinch

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 05:26:15 PM »
I recently became a member of that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_(political_party)

They are the only ones who are fighting against Globohomo, I want to support, they have things that I don't like but it's a matter of survival, or we beat Globohomo or Spain will become an Islamic country in a few decades.

More likely it'll become a fully degenerate republic like the rest of the West.

By the way, are you Spanish, GMC?
"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

The following users thanked this post: Vox Clara

Offline GMC

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2022, 08:32:48 AM »

More likely it'll become a fully degenerate republic like the rest of the West.

It's already a fully degeneratte country.

Now we face another problem: Politicians don't apply measures to control the borders and hundreds of illegal immigrants from Morocco and other African countries continually enter the country, Morocco throws illegal immigrants at us when it wants to blackmail us. Others enter legally. Spain is one of the European countries with the lowest fertility rate: 1.19 children born per woman.

https://datosmacro.expansion.com/demografia/natalidad/espana

This statistic includes the immigrant population, which means that the native fertility rate is lower.

As of 2020 there were 2 million Muslims in Spain, 4% of the total population, may not seem like much, but it is going to increase more and more.

https://www.heraldo.es/noticias/nacional/2020/02/18/musulmanes-espana-superan-primera-vez-2-millones-personas-1359544.html#:~:text=El%20n%C3%BAmero%20de%20musulmanes%20residentes,31%20de%20diciembre%20de%202019.

That number will only increase. And this is a serious problem. A European immigrant integrates easily, a Latin American immigrant usually integrates, there are gang problems because Latin America for political reasons is a place with a lot of crime, but generally they assimilate well, at least in Spain, where we share language, religion, much of the culture and a common history of 3 centuries. A Muslim doesn't integrate, they never will, unless they convert to Christ, but the degenerate West has nothing to offer them, so it's very rare for that to happen  they are a permanent source of conflict, We see it in France, which is a country with a higher percentage of Muslims, and we are already beginning to see it in Spain, and the more there are the worse it will be.

So I think it's very important to revert this around before it's too late.

By the way, are you Spanish, GMC?

Yes I am.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 08:41:46 AM by GMC »

Offline AlNg

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2022, 05:36:56 PM »
Spain is one of the European countries with the lowest fertility rate: 1.19 children born per woman.

This statistic includes the immigrant population, which means that the native fertility rate is lower.
Muslim women have the highest fertility rate among various religious groups. The Muslim family in our neighborhood has 6 children with another one on the way. Do Muslim women love children more than Roman Catholic women?

Offline Arvinger

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 05:50:54 PM »
Although I loosely sympathize with some political parties, I'm not associated with any of them and I don't intend to be in the future. Association with political parties and support for specific politicians tend to cloud Catholic worldview, which is clearly visible on this forum - people tend to make excuses and downplay or rationalize the errors and wrongdoings of their favorites (we can see that among supporters of Trump and Putin on this forum), while rejecting everything that comes from the other side of the spectrum, even if the opponents happen to make legitimate points. The political involvment in the Traditional Catholic world seems to also get mired in various sorts of conspiracy theories which are too often accepted uncritically and lead to imbalanced view of world situation which is not based on Catholic principles. 

The following users thanked this post: Jayne

Offline GMC

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2022, 12:38:48 PM »
Spain is one of the European countries with the lowest fertility rate: 1.19 children born per woman.

Muslim women have the highest fertility rate among various religious groups. The Muslim family in our neighborhood has 6 children with another one on the way. Do Muslim women love children more than Roman Catholic women?

Groups like the Neocatechumenal Way also have large families, specifically the Neocatechumenal Way is NO, with one of the worst liturgies I have ever seen, but they have a conservative pre-Vatican II social mentality.

On the other hand, there is a lot of "Catholic" going to mass and forgetting, and a large majority who declare themselves Catholic for cultural reasons, but are actually atheists or agnostics. Believers (of any religion) who attend religious services at least once a week are 17.6% according to official statistics (page 43 of the pdf)

That is the reality, Spain ceased to be Catholic years ago.