Author Topic: Would you take the covid vaccine if it contained cannabis?  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Tennessean

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Would you take the covid vaccine if it contained cannabis?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2022, 09:51:41 PM »
No.

Would you take the vaccine if there wasn't any baby blood in it?

The following users thanked this post: diaduit

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• Declina A Malo & Fac Bonum
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Breves Dies Hominis Sunt
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2022, 09:55:56 PM »
No.

Would you take the vaccine if there wasn't any baby blood in it?

The most popular vaccines in the USA don't have any such thing in it, nor do they use any immortalized cells possibly derived from an abortion in their production at all.

(There is no "vaccine", but many vaccines. None of them use "baby blood", or anything that is directly from a living body, and immortalized cell lines have ethical concerns about their origin to be sure, but that is it, unlike many other things people will not think about supporting materially, which lends some material aid to on-going abortions.)

Offline Tennessean

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2022, 09:58:08 PM »
I was just making a pothead joke.

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, Baylee

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2022, 10:03:07 PM »
On this board, it is impossible to tell what is serious or not, given how bizarre and alternative-reality some of the claims are that are presented seriously.

Offline Baylee

• Korporal
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2022, 07:37:31 AM »
If anyone thinks people are against the COVID "vaccine" just because of the ingredients/how it was tested and produced, then they have completely missed the boat.

The following users thanked this post: OCLittleFlower, FaithByProxy, Miriam_M, diaduit

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2022, 09:49:31 AM »
If anyone thinks people are against the COVID "vaccine" just because of the ingredients/how it was tested and produced,

Some people are.

then they have completely missed the boat.
Some boats are worth missing.

Offline Baylee

• Korporal
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2022, 11:38:20 AM »
If anyone thinks people are against the COVID "vaccine" just because of the ingredients/how it was tested and produced,

Some people are.

then they have completely missed the boat.
Some boats are worth missing.

You can't help yourself can you.  Please stop responding to me.

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2022, 12:12:41 PM »
You can't help yourself can you
This is a forum... 

Please stop responding to me.
I would happily do so, but there is no way for me to have such an intention without somehow marking your account.

Don't mistake your low volume posts as being significant: I didn't respond to you, but your post. I don't really know anything else. It was just a post on a thread I was active on.

You post a lot on my threads you know, looking at your history. I see you have a pattern of replying to me, but I cannot have a pattern of replying to you because you have so few posts.

Offline Baylee

• Korporal
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2022, 12:36:44 PM »
You can't help yourself can you
This is a forum... 

I would happily do so, but there is no way for me to have such an intention without somehow marking your account.

Don't mistake your low volume posts as being significant: I didn't respond to you, but your post. I don't really know anything else. It was just a post on a thread I was active on.

You post a lot on my threads you know, looking at your history. I see you have a pattern of replying to me, but I cannot have a pattern of replying to you because you have so few posts.

Liar.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 12:52:48 PM by Baylee »

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2022, 12:40:23 PM »
I don't know or care what you think I "lied" about, but you have gotten your wish:

Railers, the deranged, and the hysterical may be ignored to avoid repetitive futile engagements on the forum.

I still don't know what kind of history you think we have, besides you responding to me a lot (relative to your forum activity), but with that kind of posting, I think it best to not engage with you. It would be futile and probably inspire more false accusations and other evils.

I probably won't remember specifics if you reply to a post of mine and I happen to see it, so don't complain if I respond to responses I get.

EDIT: I see the bold. You can easily see your posts show a significant percentage of replies to me. That is not a lie. It is just your profile. I would have to do the math, but it is only three pages of posts, and you can see you started out replying to me specifically and responding a lot on my threads. That is not a lie: it is a fact.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 03:45:47 PM by Pæniteo »

The following users thanked this post: Jayne

Offline Baylee

• Korporal
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2022, 12:51:17 PM »
I don't know or care what you think I "lied" about, but you have gotten your wish:

Railers, the deranged, and the hysterical may be ignored to avoid repetitive futile engagements on the forum.

I still don't know what kind of history you think we have, besides you responding to me a lot (relative to your forum activity), but with that kind of posting, I think it best to engage with you. It would be futile and probably inspire more false accusations and other evils.

I probably won't remember specifics if you reply to a post of mine and I happen to see it, so don't complain if I respond to responses I get.

EDIT: I see the bold. You can easily see your posts show a significant percentage of replies to me. That is not a lie. It is just your profile. I am not going to add it up and do the math, but it is only three pages of posts, and you can see you started out replying to me specifically and responding a lot on my threads. That is not a lie: it is a fact.

I haven't posted to you since I said I was going to ignore you...unless, of course, you made a point of responding to my posts.  I asked you repeated to please stop responding to me since I was trying to ignore you, but you couldn't honor that.  So, my posting has a high percentage of NOT responding to you. But you know that.   

We don't have a "history".. I just knew right from the start the type of poster you are.  Others would benefit if they ignored you as well.   

Poor Paenito...always falsely accused and misunderstood.  Whaaa.   Give me and everyone else a break. 

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2022, 12:55:19 PM »
Ok, I did the math. Not counting the post above this as it was posted during the tallying, since you joined here, you responded to me 13 times out of 38 posts.

34% or more of your posts have been directed at me directly.

I don't even remember you specifically that much, but in tallying your posts, I see:

It's kinda hard not to post to a thread you've posted. But I will be ignoring your posts right out of the gate, Insanis.

Yep.  Feel good.

And now I'd appreciate it if you would honor my request that you ignore me since I'm trying to ignore you.

What kind of hubris do you have to think anybody would remember this? We are not interacting personally and I have a lot more activity. I don't remember you. If you want to ignore me, as you said you would, then do so.

Don't accuse me of anything for your failure to do what you want to do.
That is up to you.

Don't reply to me: don't respond. Just move on and ignore me if that is what you really want. 

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2022, 12:57:36 PM »
I asked you repeated to please stop responding to me since I was trying to ignore you, but you couldn't honor that.  So, my posting has a high percentage of NOT responding to you. But you know that.   
How can I possibly honor you ignoring me? I agreed to nothing.

We don't have a "history".. I just knew right from the start the type of poster you are. 
Is that why your first posts were replies to me?

You make personal statements about me, but I really don't know anything about you. You are the one who is focused on this. You were just another poster as far as I knew in previous interactions.

Add Pæniteo to your ignore list and stop accusing me of that nonsense. If you cannot help yourself in responding, don't blame me.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 12:59:59 PM by Pæniteo »

The following users thanked this post: Jayne

Offline Jayne

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • Comic Sans Frontières
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2022, 01:00:35 PM »

This is not a reasonable request, especially to a person who has memory issues.   The appropriate way to deal with a poster whose posts one does not wish to see is to use the ignore feature.  There is a sticky with detailed instructions in the Forum Information subforum:  https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8095.0

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2022, 01:05:30 PM »
This is not a reasonable request, especially to a person who has memory issues.   The appropriate way to deal with a poster whose posts one does not wish to see is to use the ignore feature.

It isn't a reasonable request for someone who barely posts, and makes over a third of their posts responses to me. I am not going to waste my time trying to remember such things and I wouldn't have done so even when my memory was good (I used to be a very active forum user). A person who posts in a month what I could post in a day is not going to register as a forum user that I interact with regularly at all. Despite the percentage, he doesn't even stand out as someone who posts responses to me.

I included a link to the sticky in my post, and I also included a link to the user's own profile settings to add my name. I have held his hand enough now, and it is up to him to do what he wants to do. It is a click, copy and paste, and another click away. I hope he is capable of doing the final steps there. He fails at ignoring me and then blames me for it, so my expectations are very low.