Hello

Started by Aeternitus2, January 13, 2022, 07:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeternitus2

Hello,

Aeternitus/Aeternitus2 here.  I tried to update my email address on my initial Aeternitus account back in December and struck a glitch which forced me to re register as Aeternitus2.  Just wanted to clear that up before posting.

Best wishes to all for 2022.   

TerrorDæmonum

If you contact the owner, he might be able to restore your access to your original account.

He can be very accommodating.

In any case, welcome back.

queen.saints

Great to have you back! Your posts were always interesting.
I am sorry for the times I have publicly criticized others on this forum, especially traditional Catholic religious, and any other scandalous posts and pray that no one reads or believes these false and ignorant statements.

Aeternitus2

Quote from: queen.saints on January 14, 2022, 09:24:02 AM
Great to have you back! Your posts were always interesting.

Thank you!  The older I get, the less I have to say... :D

Michael Wilson

Aeternitus,
welcome back to the forum; great to have you here.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers