The Church Door > Coffee and Donuts

Hello Again

(1/2) > >>

LouisIX:
Hello to old friends. As is quite obvious, I have gone completely silent here for some time now. While I do not anticipate returning to the forum in any significant way, I did want to let people know that I have logged back in and will check private messages, at least for the next week or so. My sincere apologies to anyone who tried to reach out over the last few years and did not receive a response.

I hope that all is well.

In Christ...

Jayne:
I understand that you have other responsibilities now and have moved on, but I miss your posts.  It is lovely to have this glimpse of you.

TerrorDæmonum:

--- Quote from: LouisIX on January 06, 2022, 05:45:43 PM ---Hello to old friends. As is quite obvious, I have gone completely silent here for some time now. While I do not anticipate returning to the forum in any significant way, I did want to let people know that I have logged back in and will check private messages, at least for the next week or so. My sincere apologies to anyone who tried to reach out over the last few years and did not receive a response.

I hope that all is well.

--- End quote ---

Do you still respond to W***y? I was thinking of you today. I even quoted you.

I have recently resumed forum use this year and things are quite different on forums than they were in the old days, when we were young.

Michael Wilson:
Good to see your posts; I hope you are well; come back and post when you get a chance.

mikemac:
How are you doing LouisIX?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version