Women and Trousers: The Final Word

Started by TerrorDæmonum, December 28, 2021, 12:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Well I like pork rind nachos, but not as much as I like kittens.

edit:  I didn't mean that I eat kittens.  I was just trying to show how feminine I am.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w[/yt]
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

TerrorDæmonum

Sometimes this forum is like The Twilight Zone. We are not in Kansas anymore...

Or are we? I'm not going to investigate this anymore: what was stated plainly is enough and the rest is none of my concern.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: Jayne on January 20, 2022, 08:02:58 PM

This is the benefit of not eating animals: both are off the table. I don't eat pigs or cats.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: Bubba on January 20, 2022, 07:17:58 PM
Quote from: Severinus on January 20, 2022, 07:14:57 PM
For the record, everyone, I am firmly convinced that Jayne and Paeniteo are not the same person.

Maybe so. But that?s my theory.

Others have voiced the theory before, it is a little strange, but here is an example:

Quote from: x on June 14, 2021, 02:52:54 PM
Why did Insanis suggest he is in fact Jayne in the SD chat?  KS was a witness.   Maybe he/she wasn't serious.

Quote from: Bubba on January 20, 2022, 07:57:23 PM
Because she doesn?t like Bubba?s.

* eats pork rind nachos laughing *

I wonder what pork rind nachos are exactly?

Quote from: x on September 09, 2018, 07:57:27 PM
Pork Rind Nachos:

Pork rinds, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, chopped fried bacon, s/p, cumin, chili powder.  Microwave 3 minutes.  Drip bacon drippings over the top.

TerrorDæmonum

edit:  I didn't mean that I eat kittens.  I was just trying to show how feminine I am.

Taking things literally is my domain, just as people misusing Latin is yours.

Your edit was too late. Plus, I sort of suspected that cold Canadian winters must result in desperation once the seal cubs are all eaten.

Jayne

Quote from: Pæniteo on January 20, 2022, 08:14:23 PM

This is the benefit of not eating animals: both are off the table. I don't eat pigs or cats.

I think that was a failed segue.

Quote from: Pæniteo on January 20, 2022, 08:23:13 PM
I wonder what pork rind nachos are exactly?

delicious

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: Jayne on January 20, 2022, 08:26:17 PM
delicious

Well, we have our first clue that we are very different. If the recipe I found was accurate, it sounds hideous. Although, I suppose if one were really desperate, it might work if you had enough cumin and chili to cover up the carnage.

(This is a side effect of not eating animals most of my life...it doesn't seem like food, like snails to non-French people. I have no moral objection to killing and eating animals, but eating a pig, kitten, snail, etc, are all more or less equally unappetizing to me.)

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: Gardener on January 20, 2022, 07:37:47 PM
What I wanna know is who's wearing the pants in this thread?

I hope we all are.

(Because trousers and pants are not the same thing.)

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi?

Bubba

That's actually a popular dish where I'm from, Insanis.  Or is it Rosarium? Or is it Joseph?  Or??  Hard to keep track.

Carry on with your latest hissy fit...

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: Bubba on January 20, 2022, 08:37:15 PM
That's actually a popular dish where I'm from, Insanis.  Or is it Rosarium? Or is it Joseph?  Or??  Hard to keep track.
Here is an outline.

My name is Joseph. I've used various names on various forums through the years and I don't remember them all, and this is my original account on this forum which I am using now.

It is a relaxing discussion online about food and language. So much for:

Quote from: Bubba on January 20, 2022, 07:22:36 PM
I'm bowing out of this nonsense. You and your sidekick are, as James03 said the other day, "bad apples" here.  Putting you both on ignore.

Jayne

Quote from: Pæniteo on January 20, 2022, 08:34:43 PM
Quote from: Jayne on January 20, 2022, 08:26:17 PM
delicious

Well, we have our first clue that we are very different. If the recipe I found was accurate, it sounds hideous. Although, I suppose if one were really desperate, it might work if you had enough cumin and chili to cover up the carnage.

(This is a side effect of not eating animals most of my life...it doesn't seem like food, like snails to non-French people. I have no moral objection to killing and eating animals, but eating a pig, kitten, snail, etc, are all more or less equally unappetizing to me.)

I would be willing to try eating kittens if I were very hungry or if the cook had gone to a lot of effort, but from what I've heard they wouldn't taste good.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Bubba on January 20, 2022, 08:37:15 PM

Banned for seven days on account of this and the PM you sent to Paeniteo.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

TerrorDæmonum

And this is why one should choose friends carefully.

Maximilian

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w[/yt]

By coincidence, a video that is remarkably apropos to this discussion.

"Wearing pants leads to ugliness, premature aging, and beard growth."

Maximilian

Quote from: Pæniteo on January 20, 2022, 08:25:12 PM

I sort of suspected that cold Canadian winters must result in desperation once the seal cubs are all eaten.

Okay, I must admit I laughed. So it turns out that Pæniteo does have a sense of humor, after all.