The Church Door > Coffee and Donuts

A Regretful Introduction

(1/13) > >>

TerrorDæmonum:
I joined on January 01, 2013 at 16:43:18 according to the server here, but I never introduced myself.

But the reasons why will be clear below:

What brings you to SD?

I was invited by others, some of which are not here anymore, and I came here and resumed forum activity on a forum that showed a lot of promise in 2013. I left it after being fed up with feminists and other (now) small issues, plus, I was a lot busier back then.

I came back twice, briefly, but after seeing how things are, what I want, and what I should expect, I contacted the owner of the forum to help me get my account back. I had changed email services and couldn't access my account.

Are you a member of other Internet fora?  If so, care to mention which one(s)?

I am not a member of any active Internet forum other than this one. I am a member of True Devotion Catholic Forum and active on it...but that doesn't count.

Why did you choose your username and avatar?

I have forgotten, and I regret not keeping track of that, so my username is now a sign of my own regret for forgetting why I regretted. I will not use an avatar.

What is your state of life - single, married, religious, or still discerning?

By vocation, an unmarried male.

Whereabouts do you live "in real life"? (be as specific or as general as you wish!)

USA, nearer the Atlantic than the Pacific. I have moved around a bit in my life.

Have any hobbies?

Yes.

Fun random fact about yourself:

I have hippocampal sclerosis. But I'm used to it now and it has its fun moments from time to time.

Because of this, I distrust myself and keep records handy. I often consult books, and other works, for anything I write, just to prevent errors, and I review my own writing frequently to ensure I'm not overly repetitive.

Lynne:
Welcome back.  :)

LausTibiChriste:
Welcome chat friend :cheeseheadbeer: I look forward to you posting lots of Aristotelian topics in the Sacred Sciences forum

TerrorDæmonum:

--- Quote from: LausTibiChriste on December 21, 2021, 05:59:53 PM ---Welcome chat friend

--- End quote ---
Now that I'm here, the party can get started.

--- Quote ---I look forward to you posting lots of Aristotelian topics in the Sacred Sciences forum

--- End quote ---
I tend to reference St Thomas and the Church Fathers and a dictionary more than anything usually, but on topics of Natural Law, I can go Greek.

It is nice to break out Aristotle once in a while for direct reference instead of the filtration through St Thomas. I have The Nicomachean Ethics on my desk right now...just in case.

Jayne:
Here's to more Aristotle and more St. Thomas!   :cheeseheadbeer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version