The Church Door > Coffee and Donuts

Hello from Occupied Dixieland

(1/22) > >>

Boniface VIII:
What brings you to SD? Desire to discuss and defend the true Catholic Faith
Are you a member of other Internet fora?  If so, care to mention which one(s)?No, though I've lurked here for a long time.
Why did you choose your username and avatar? Boniface VIII was a true pope who understood the necessity of being a Catholic and the destination of all who refuse to bow the knee to Rome. Qualities lacking in the papal claimants of the last half century
What is your state of life - single, married, religious, or still discerning? Discerning
Whereabouts do you live "in real life"? (be as specific or as general as you wish!) See thread title
Personality type? abrasive
Favorite books? too many to list
Favorite movies? Don't watch movies
Favorite TV shows?waste of time
Favorite sports/teamswaste of time
Have any hobbies?arguing with protestants
Pet peeves:protestants, eastern schismatics, non-Catholics in general
Fun random fact about yourself:I shoot black powder and make my own civil war replica paper cartridges

GiftOfGod:
Welcome. You're the second Southerner this week.

mikemac:
Welcome

Philip G.:
Am I the only one who has a problem with his signature?

"The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race"- General Robert E Lee discussing slavery

Boniface VIII:

--- Quote from: Philip G. on December 18, 2021, 01:32:00 AM ---Am I the only one who has a problem with his signature?

"The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race"- General Robert E Lee discussing slavery

--- End quote ---

You disagree? Does the modern political landscape not make you consider that he may have been correct?

If you can quote a pre-Vatican 2 papal or magisterium teaching condemning slavery as an objective evil I will remove this part of my signature.

Not to mention the numerous Catholics who fought for the South during the War of Northern Aggression. Do you have a problem with that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version