Banned Members and Reasons

Started by Kaesekopf, February 13, 2013, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archer

Petertherock is banned 3 days for promoting violence.

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Bonaventure

DerKaiser, Mikemac, and Petertherock are banned one day for uncharitable posting.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Bonaventure

Heinrich is banned three days for uncharitable instigating a fellow forum member.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Archer

Williamson is permanently banned for trolling, snarky comments toward moderators, and questioning our decisions in 7 out of 34 posts.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Archer

Gottmitunsalex is banned for 7 days for publicly criticizing moderator decisions and trolling under a different username (Williamson).   

Kaesekopf

Petertherock is banned for a week for inflammatory posting and disregarding moderator requests.

http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=3615.msg66037#msg66037
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Crimson Flyboy has been banned for not debating/discussing issues in good faith and coming here to mock traditional Catholics, which is against the rules of this forum.  The ban is permanent, unless an apology is made to suscipe[dot]domine[dot]forum[at]gmail[dot]com.

This stems from a post CF made elsewhere. 
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-Real-debate-with-fundies

Note:  You cannot be banned for something you have said elsewhere, but if it's clear from somewhere else that you are not posting here in good faith, that is against the rules.  (If this is unclear, please PM me).

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

Crimson Flyboy's ban has been revoked upon his apology for his comments.

Kaesekopf

Cathym112 has been permanently banned for vulgar and needless descriptions of sexual acts and anti-Catholic posting.

Archer

dannyblitz has been permanently banned for trolling. 

Bonaventure

Petertherock is banned for seven days  for advocating violence. This is a repeated offense after multiple warnings, and after this we will be forced to issue a one month ban. At that point, if he commits more infractions, Peter needs to consider if he really wants to post here.

Kaesekopf

Maximilian is banned for 3 days due to promoting racist thought and making up his own Catholic dogma on race.

Quote from: Maximilian on October 21, 2013, 07:02:48 PM
But race does matter on earth. It makes a very big difference to our chances of salvation. De-racinated modern men who believe in the irrelevance of the thousands of years of ancestors from whom they descended will never get into heaven.

Kaesekopf

Der Kaiser has received a seven day ban for repeated violation of forum rules, particularly section 2 under Sedevacantism.   

Penelope

Ecclesia Militans has earned a two day band for arguing with a moderator and refusing to comply with moderator instructions.

Kaesekopf

RbM is banned for trolling the forum.