Whos banned from Fisheaters?

Started by trentcath, February 08, 2013, 05:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterium Fidei

Quote from: tmw89 on February 10, 2013, 06:38:03 PM
Quote from: tmw89 on February 10, 2013, 06:35:25 PM
All in favor of an anti-mini-modding amendment to the Forum Rules, please let me know by replying "Ay!" to this post.  Thanks.

Just to clarify, here's how one website defines a mini-mod:

QuoteA normal forum poster that takes it upon themselves to push forum rules and tell everybody how to conduct themselves instead of leaving it up to the mods. Typically reserved for people that don't know what they're talking about, act like they have some kind of authority, and/or are obviously doing what they're doing to try to score points with the real mods and become moderators themselves. (especially if it becomes a regular thing for them and/or they don't contribute much good to the community otherwise)

Aye, Double Aye, and Triple Aye.

Please don't let this narcissist take over this forum too!

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: trentcath on February 15, 2013, 02:32:10 PM
Quote from: Pæniteo on February 15, 2013, 02:30:23 PM
The acceptance of forms of Feminism in practice and in policy is a blight on this forum, one which I hope can be stamped out in full.

One can protest the somewhat common reference to this, but it is a problem and the use of the word will be less used when that perversion of thinking is eradicated from the forum.

People need to reform their thinking to be correct.

:crazy2:

Do you think this is "crazy" because you think Feminism is not inappropriate?

If you think my perception of its presence on the thinking expressed on this forum is wrong, be careful about claiming another is "crazy" because one's experiences are different than your own.

trentcath

Quote from: Pæniteo on February 15, 2013, 02:59:18 PM
Quote from: trentcath on February 15, 2013, 02:32:10 PM
Quote from: Pæniteo on February 15, 2013, 02:30:23 PM
The acceptance of forms of Feminism in practice and in policy is a blight on this forum, one which I hope can be stamped out in full.

One can protest the somewhat common reference to this, but it is a problem and the use of the word will be less used when that perversion of thinking is eradicated from the forum.

People need to reform their thinking to be correct.

Do you think this is "crazy" because you think Feminism is not inappropriate?

If you think my perception of its presence on the thinking expressed on this forum is wrong, be careful about claiming another is "crazy" because one's experiences are different than your own.

erin is nice

Quote from: Pæniteo on February 15, 2013, 02:23:56 PM

Are you, of all people, taking offense to using insulting terms based on mental/cognitive abnormalities?

You, who claim to be a Feminist, and claim Thomism is "disgusting", and make personal insults instead of addressing a topic rationally?

I am highly against using the term "retarded" in any way intended to be insulting. It is a misuse of a medical term for people with reduced intellectual ability. I am also not aware of the situation which makes that poster call another person unknown to me (I know the name, but I do not remember any specifics) that name, but the general idea of giving no respect to Feminists and their allies is completely acceptable.

Feminism has no rights and any who profess it in full or in part, willfully or ignorantly, should be corrected. For those obstinate in professing such anti-Catholic and perverse ideas, forceful correction (civil penalties, etc) is highly appropriate.

First of all, I never said anything about Thomism. I may disagree with some statements of St. Thomas, but I have never made any comment about Thomism as a whole.

Iolanthe, unlike me, is not a feminist.  She shouldn't be called one, or any derogatory terms for one. You want to call me a "femtard" or "feminazi"? Go right ahead. If I gave a shit about what the internet thought of me, I would be ashamed of myself  :lol:

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: erin is nice on February 15, 2013, 03:55:35 PM

Are you, of all people, taking offense to using insulting terms based on mental/cognitive abnormalities?

You, who claim to be a Feminist, and claim Thomism is "disgusting", and make personal insults instead of addressing a topic rationally?

I am highly against using the term "retarded" in any way intended to be insulting. It is a misuse of a medical term for people with reduced intellectual ability. I am also not aware of the situation which makes that poster call another person unknown to me (I know the name, but I do not remember any specifics) that name, but the general idea of giving no respect to Feminists and their allies is completely acceptable.

Feminism has no rights and any who profess it in full or in part, willfully or ignorantly, should be corrected. For those obstinate in professing such anti-Catholic and perverse ideas, forceful correction (civil penalties, etc) is highly appropriate.

First of all, I never said anything about Thomism. I may disagree with some statements of St. Thomas, but I have never made any comment about Thomism as a whole.

Iolanthe, unlike me, is not a feminist.  She shouldn't be called one, or any derogatory terms for one. You want to call me a "femtard" or "feminazi"? Go right ahead. If I gave a shit about what the internet thought of me, I would be ashamed of myself  :lol:

You replaced a part of a complete theological system with Feminist and emotional drivel. Attacking a part attacks the whole.

I am not the Internet. I am a Catholic man.

Your conduct is unbecoming a woman and a Catholic.

I do not want to call anyone names. It is better to express oneself rationally.

You should reform and correct your errors. And your errors should not be tolerated here.

erin is nice

Quote from: Pæniteo on February 15, 2013, 04:07:05 PM

You replaced a part of a complete theological system with Feminist and emotional drivel. Attacking a part attacks the whole.

You should reform and correct your errors. And your errors should not be tolerated here.

This isn't about me, it's about someone calling a person (who cannot defend herself right now) silly names that don't apply to her. I have said nothing about feminism or my support thereof in this thread.

erin is nice

And, Ros, if you think my conduct is "unbecoming for a woman", I must be doing something right  :lol:

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: erin is nice on February 15, 2013, 04:15:14 PM
Quote from: Pæniteo on February 15, 2013, 04:07:05 PM

This isn't about me, it's about someone calling a person (who cannot defend herself right now) silly names that don't apply to her. I have said nothing about feminism or my support thereof in this thread.

What I wrote about you was about you.

You made an off topic comment about another's post and I made a comment about your post.

Quote from: erin is nice on February 15, 2013, 04:17:54 PM
And, Ros, if you think my conduct is "unbecoming for a woman", I must be doing something right  :lol:

Use my forum name here.

Why are you here and why are you tolerated here at all?

My thoughts are not my own. They have a foundation.

Der Kaiser

Quote from: erin is nice on February 15, 2013, 10:35:08 AM
Quote from: Der Kaiser on February 15, 2013, 09:40:03 AM
I got in a fight with that femnazi Lolanthe and was banned. Though she started the name calling(sorry but if a woman wants to pretend she is a man she is gonna get treated like one I don't play that cake and eat it too game with femtards)

Excuse me?

Your excused just try not to do it again.
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Der Kaiser

Quote from: erin is nice on February 15, 2013, 11:10:07 AM
I'm aware of what he means by 'femtard', I'm just wondering if maybe he wants to reconsider and edit it out.

No not at all. I was being nice by not stating what I really think of her. The only other thing to call her was her other name on the forum "The malignant hag"
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Der Kaiser

Quote from: erin is nice on February 15, 2013, 03:55:35 PM

Iolanthe, unlike me, is not a feminist. 

Then why did she see evil men everywhere she went. Just about every post she had to say something about horrible guys and how everything is mens fault.

Der Kaiser

This is all I am going to say on the subject of Iolanthe. She was a little twirp and I no longer have to worry about her.

Christknight104

Feminism should never be tolerated at a Traditional Catholic forum, especially with the new rule that error has no rights. A feminist Catholic is an oxymoron, just as contradictory as a pro-choice and Pro abortion Catholic.

Christknight104

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: Christknight104 on February 15, 2013, 05:02:29 PM
Feminism should never be tolerated at a Traditional Catholic forum, especially with the new rule that error has no rights. A feminist Catholic is an oxymoron, just as contradictory as a pro-choice and Pro abortion Catholic.

This thread for concerns about moderation of this forum references this: http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=1027.0

In a broad sense, being able to make judgments about the Pope, the bishops, the SSPX, and the like is useless if one cannot hold one's own actions to the same standard.

And before the whole "but Feminism has to be defined", it does not have to be. Feminism wholly is incompatible, even if someone manages to describe a way of thinking that is compatible, in the same manner that Protestantism is against the Faith, even if one uses it to describe a "protest" against something which should be protested.

Feminism supplants the theology of the Church, and we should only look to orthodox sources and ways of thinking. We have a fully developed and described way of thinking, and we have no need for trying to shove in whatever unholy babblings of our modern day can create.