Theory about The Crisis and the chaos

Started by Miriam_M, October 29, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam_M

I happened to chance upon this sermon on the weekend, while looking for material about Sunday's Feast, Christ the King.

I'd like feedback from others about this YouTube sermon from Sensus Fidelium regarding Crisis in the Church.  The thesis is that the Crisis is a result not only of God's permissive Will but also of His positive Will.  That is, the Crisis is less accurately the product of opportunism of sinister forces within the hierarchy and their political manipulations in the early 1960's and beyond, but more accurately God's punishment.  This begins at 5:46, after an introduction featuring some words of Pope Pius XI and statements about the reign of Christ -- pertinent, incidentally, to yesterday's Feast.

james03

That sermon was scatter brained and contradictory.  First he reads St. Thomas saying that evil is only due to God's permissive will, then says its God's positive will to have evil in the Church (which is blasphemy).  I could write a book on the errors in this sermon.  So was it God's positive will for Wojtyla to protect Legion, whose leader was busy raping his own sons up the arse?  Or for Begoglio to call Jesus a liar, that divorced people can remarry and commit perpetual adultery?  That is God's positive will?

I get the savor of the Novus Ordos who were all pro Wojtyla, and claimed he was a strong conservative, then flipped and called Trads heretics when we condemned him for allowing Communion in the paw.

It is the sad end for Catholics who try to hold to Bergoglio being the Pope.  Blame the Catholics in the pews.  Blame "Americanism".  Blame usury.  On the last, I say this without bragging, actually more to illustrate the tragedy of the situation, I have done more to teach Catholics on usury than the Church in the past 200 years.  Yeah, it is the pew sitters fault.

One final thing, did you catch he was anti-Trump?  The most pro-Catholic president since JFK who may eventually overturn Roe v. Wade, with zero support from the bishops.

Here's the deal.  The Church fell.  It had a problem with evolution and with EENS.  The Feeney affair is telling.  So God permitted it to fall and for a prophet of anti-Christ to take the Chair of Peter.

If Father believes the Church will never be reduced to a woman hiding in the wilderness, I'll leave him with this from Pope Leo XIII:
Quote"These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where the See of Holy Peter and the Chair of Truth has been set up as the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered.

Huh?  Church filled with enemies?  Pastor been struck?  Causes the sheep to scatter?  Exact opposite of this sermon.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

mikemac

This good priest has a way of humbling the listener.

I guess we do deserve the prelates that we get.

Yep, it's still His Church though.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

mikemac

Correction; humbling to some listeners.  :)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

Maximilian

Quote from: james03 on October 29, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

Blame usury.  On the last, I say this without bragging, actually more to illustrate the tragedy of the situation, I have done more to teach Catholics on usury than the Church in the past 200 years. 

Thank you for your efforts. On the other hand, it would not take much to surpass what the Church has done on usury in the past 200 years.

james03

QuoteOn the other hand, it would not take much to surpass what the Church has done on usury in the past 200 years.

That was my point.  A book read by perhaps 300 people is way more than what the Church has done.  A true tragedy. 
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

QuoteCorrection; humbling to some listeners.

Yeah, making excuses for queers, child rapists, heretics, and their enablers doesn't do much to make me humble.  It pisses me off.

mikemac

Quote from: james03 on October 29, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
One final thing, did you catch he was anti-Trump?

No, I didn't catch where he implied that he was anti-Trump.  Can you point that out?

Source

james03

QuoteYep, it's still His Church though.

If a Catholic truly believes that the formal organization calling itself the Church is indeed the Catholic Church, then out of humility pray tonight to honor and ask intercession from St. JPII and St. Paul VI.  If you can't do that, then you are an hypocrite. 

james03

25:30.

Note the person who puts up the video showed a picture of Obama.  However Obama is not the President, so "that man in the White House" is Trump.  This sermon is from 2018.

If Father was referring to Obama, I'll retract.  I find that hard to believe.

For the others, if this video is too long, just start at 24:00 to get to his point.

I agree that this is a chastisement, but it was because our leaders fell.  It is not God's positive will -- that is blasphemy.  Go back and read the Pope Leo prophecy. 

james03

Mike,

I don't know if you were around for the old Angel Queen days, when the Novus Ordo people would debate us.  When JPII (We Love You!!!) flipped on communion in the hand, they then went to defend the decision and called us the worst sort of heretics and schismatics.

This priest comes across the same way.  He has a decision to make.  Condemn Bergoglio for his heresies, or join him.  The oil and water will no longer mix.  It's obvious which way he has chosen and mark my words out of willful blindness to fend off shame, he'll become more and more strident condemning Trads.  This former Trad priest is now preaching it is God's positive will for the Church to preach adultery.  It is God's positive will for Catholics to follow this and become adulterers, so it is God's positive will for these people to go to hell.  Trads on the other hand say that this is heresy and Catholics should not follow this heresiarch who calls himself Pope Francis. 

mikemac

I know Pope Leo's prophecy.  Even regarding that prophecy is it not God's positive Will that He allowed Satan 100 years?

I don't think he was referring to Trump when he showed the photo of Obama at 25:30.  When the photo of Obama is shown he asks, "After all, who's vote put that man in the White House?"  Was it not the Catholic vote that originally put Obama in the White House?   

Source

mikemac

Quote from: james03 on October 29, 2018, 02:31:45 PM
Mike,

I don't know if you were around for the old Angel Queen days, when the Novus Ordo people would debate us.  When JPII (We Love You!!!) flipped on communion in the hand, they then went to defend the decision and called us the worst sort of heretics and schismatics.

This priest comes across the same way.  He has a decision to make.  Condemn Bergoglio for his heresies, or join him.  The oil and water will no longer mix.  It's obvious which way he has chosen and mark my words out of willful blindness to fend off shame, he'll become more and more strident condemning Trads.  This former Trad priest is now preaching it is God's positive will for the Church to preach adultery.  It is God's positive will for Catholics to follow this and become adulterers, so it is God's positive will for these people to go to hell.  Trads on the other hand say that this is heresy and Catholics should not follow this heresiarch who calls himself Pope Francis.

James, I think you are reading a whole lot into what this priest says, without him even saying it.

Source

james03

If this was a slide show from the sermon, I hereby retract and apologize. 

As far as the 100 years reign, that was God's permissive Will.  Permissive/positive is very precise theological terminology.  Since he knows these terms, he knows what he is saying.  He even calls it a mystery.  And yet he quotes St. Thomas who clearly states that evil is God's permissive Will.  That is why I call this "scatter brained".

Now I'll throw him a bone.  If his point is that God PERMITS evil, i.e. He withdraws Grace, I'll agree with him, but if this is the case he should not be preaching, because as preached with the words he chose, he is preaching heresy.

And even if this were his only point, God permitting the evil, I still disagree with him.  I also caught a straw man -- Trads believe the errors in the Church are SOLELY due to Vee Poo and the modernist Popes.  Nice straw man, we hold it is PRIMARILY due to these causes, and to be precise, they are the immediate efficient cause.  You can trace it back to Adam and Eve if you want, but I'd say you can stop at EENS and evolution.  Which were allowed to fester (Teihard de Chardin). 

james03

QuoteJames, I think you are reading a whole lot into what this priest says, without him even saying it.

On his points that the laity are to blame, and that these errors are due to God's POSITIVE Will, I disagree.

That he will degrade and become bitter, you might be right.  That is just pattern recognition.  The Novus Ordo's were huge fans of Wojtyla.  Then he allowed Communion in the paw.  They then became the worst strident enemies of Trads.  Father is already castigating Trads, blaming the laity for this mess.  Now I sin seven times a day, but I don't sodomize kids, I don't cover up for pedophiles, and I don't teach my kids that adultery is acceptable. 

He's putting on a good show to keep from thinking about the heresies and crimes emanating from Rome.  I believe it is called Cognitive Dissonance.