Alternative Theory on COVID

Started by james03, January 23, 2024, 09:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

We now have proof that COVID was manufactured, due to the lab ordering the exact enzymes needed to create the artificial protein sequence that was uncovered.

So let's suppose that this virus was built to be non-lethal, as the fatality rate shows.  Why release it?

Another data point, the rapidity that the mRNA death jab was created and distributed.  Meaning they were ready to go with the vax.

So put it together.  If you want to kill off a bunch of people with a virus, you need a means to innoculate yourself against infection.  But what if your vaccine fails?  Then you die also.

So you release a virus that brings on a bad cold, hype it as a global pandemic, then test the vax.

IF the vax had worked, then a second deadly virus would have been released, and then there would be reports of vax shortage for the second virus, with only 500 million doses available.  And that is how you kill off billions.

IF this theory is correct, then the failure of the Slaughtered Baby Death Jab(TM) means that they will have to do more testing on vaxxes until they release the Death Virus.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

awkward customer

How about a slight variation on your theory?

The testing is complete.  Variations in the vaccine batches, which have already been demonstrated, were for testing purposes.  Some are saline - for the control group - some are deadly and the rest are anything in between.  So now they know which formulations do what.  Some kill, others maim, some don't do very much at all.

When the next virus is released, it will just be another flu bug.  Releasing dangerous virus is too risky and viruses always mutate into something less deadly to facilitate spread.  So they'll claim its's more deadly. But it won't be.

The vaxes for the new virus will be the kill shots.  And since we 'know' that Covid vaccines don't stop the virus spreading, but only make the symptoms less, the lockdowns will have to be even stricter and more punitive than before.  Especially since many more people will be dying from the shots.

After all, Bill Gates did say that the next virus would be the big one, or words to that effect.

james03

QuoteHow about a slight variation on your theory?

A fine theory.  I'm just keeping an open mind.

QuoteReleasing dangerous virus is too risky and viruses always mutate into something less deadly to facilitate spread.

That's the big hole in my alternate theory.  Viruses have a nasty propensity to mutate.  I think it is possible as we're dealing with power addicted nutters.

Most likely the virus is designed to be as non-lethal as possible with a propensity to spread rapidly.  This goes hand in hand as viruses that don't kill quickly are the ones that spread.  And then as you propose another round of death jab will be forthcoming.

Which is why Elon Musk has to be coopted and Twitter locked down again under ZOG.  Losing Yoel Roth from Twitter was a major defeat for them.

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"