Anniversary of the forum approaching

Started by Jayne, December 10, 2021, 01:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on December 10, 2021, 04:22:33 PM
Im happy with this forum.

I find that easy to believe. I challenge you to start a poll to find out how many other posters are happy with you being here.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Jayne on December 10, 2021, 04:29:11 PM

I find that easy to believe. I challenge you to start a poll to find out how many other posters are happy with you being here.

this page left intentionally blank

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Jayne on December 10, 2021, 04:29:11 PM

I do not give a rats ass how many people here are happy with my presence

I have never cared what other people think.

Part of your problem, Jew
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Chestertonian

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on December 10, 2021, 04:02:26 PM
Jews man, not even once
Hey!!

Don't be jealous because we're better at guilt tripping than Catholics 
:P
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 10, 2021, 04:44:38 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on December 10, 2021, 04:02:26 PM
Jews man, not even once
Hey!!

Don't be jealous because we're better at guilt tripping than Catholics 
:P

Hey man, how are ya?!!!?!

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

clau clau

It's funny.  I was just about to post "I miss Chestertonian" and then he posted.

How weird is that.   ;D

Welcome back "The Stephen Hawking of SD"  (stolen from Greg, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery).

edit: I like Chestertonian.  All the little anecdotes are great.  I hope everything is OK mate.  I bet NYC during the lockdown was not fun.
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Jayne

I have whiplash from watching Laus spew vile comments about Jews and then, within minutes, be all buddy-buddy with Chestertonian.

diaduit

The thing is Jayne, if anyone else had written the op, I wouldn't have paid any heed but yet again the queen bee is at it again, its always you...always.
You fanned the flame of  Insanis to get this forum in trouble (I suspect your end goal is to become moderator, hmmm where in history have we seen behaviour like this before, someone starts trouble all the time, brings in heavies to cause up a storm and then suggests the solution to get to the top!!!)

I have received corrections and I do my best to adjust my behaviour, I have offered apologies for my online behaviour on occasion, I am not perfect but I try. You on the other hand will not rest until you cause an implosion on this forum.

As for the anti Irish sentiment, I handled it like a big girl and didn't go crying to KK or start a thread to get him banned and now it never pops up (Laus I know you have softened a little on that ).

Again like the other thread, say what you like after this as I am not keeping it going. 

Quote from: Jayne on December 10, 2021, 04:58:27 PM

I have whiplash from watching Laus spew vile comments about Jews and then, within minutes, be all buddy-buddy with Chestertonian.

Take a hint, Ches hasn't tried to take over.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Jayne on December 10, 2021, 04:58:27 PM

He doesn't act like a Jew. And my favourite saint is Kolbe if you wanna make it a little more ironic

Unlike someone else (hint: it's you) who takes a week off then walks in here virtue signaling so hard it'd make Trudeau jealous.

It's literally not hard. You're the one who has problems with this place, so either live with it or leave.

I now how the Palestinians must feel.... Put up with your bullshit for a couple days but then you'll leave for a few weeks

- MaximGun

diaduit

Where in history have we seen a certain group:

Move in.  Set up. Buddy up to the movers and shakers.  Move their way to the top.  Use tactics like sending in heavies to cause trouble so that they can provide the solution.  Get to the top.  Then chop up and destroy any remnants of the old world.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: diaduit on December 10, 2021, 05:08:08 PM
Where in history have we seen a certain group:

Move in.  Set up. Buddy up to the movers and shakers.  Move their way to the top.  Use tactics like sending in heavies to cause trouble so that they can provide the solution.  Get to the top.  Then chop up and destroy any remnants of the old world.

LOL, that was beautiful.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

- MaximGun

The Curt Jester

I would suggest that since KK posts a thread every year about keeping this forum going that it would be the wisest decision to LET HIM BE THE ONE TO DO IT since you know it's likely to happen. 

While I think self-control is better than using the ignore feature, this might be a good time to remind people that there is a way to put people on ignore.  I do not think I am infringing on KK in any manner by posting the following link because it is (ahem) NOT something that he posts yearly.

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8095.0
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Jayne

Quote from: diaduit on December 10, 2021, 05:02:15 PM
The thing is Jayne, if anyone else had written the op, I wouldn't have paid any heed but yet again the queen bee is at it again, its always you...always.

Thanks for admitting that there is not actually anything wrong with the content with my posts and you are writing out of personal animosity.

Quote from: diaduit on December 10, 2021, 05:02:15 PM(I suspect your end goal is to become moderator, hmmm where in history have we seen behaviour like this before, someone starts trouble all the time, brings in heavies to cause up a storm and then suggests the solution to get to the top!!!)

And again, since I am not actually doing anything wrong, you make up things about my motives to justify your negative feelings toward me.  Stop accusing me of these things that you imagine about me.  For one thing, it is fundamentally dishonest.

This is not a thread about getting any specific people banned.  It is about this forum's need to have it's rules enforced.

Take a hint, Ches hasn't tried to take over.

Neither have I.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Jayne on December 10, 2021, 05:13:39 PM

Thanks for admitting that there is not actually anything wrong with the content with my posts and you are writing out of personal animosity.

Quote from: diaduit on December 10, 2021, 05:02:15 PM(I suspect your end goal is to become moderator, hmmm where in history have we seen behaviour like this before, someone starts trouble all the time, brings in heavies to cause up a storm and then suggests the solution to get to the top!!!)

And again, since I am not actually doing anything wrong, you make up things about my motives to justify your negative feelings toward me.  Stop accusing me of these things that you imagine about me.  For one thing, it is fundamentally dishonest.

This is not a thread about getting any specific people banned.  It is about this forum's need to have it's rules enforced.

Here's an idea:

Go away and start your own forum

- MaximGun

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Jayne on December 10, 2021, 05:13:39 PM
It is about this forum's need to have it's rules enforced.

Here's another idea:

If you're so unhappy with how the forum is run, why not just PM KK in private and discuss it. Instead of airing your dirty laundry in front of everyone and therefore accusing him of being a shit host?

Literally the definition of a virtue signaler

- MaximGun