Cheese Rolling - Taking my family here before they ban it

Started by Greg, December 12, 2023, 08:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Acolyte

Quote from: drummerboy on December 14, 2023, 10:08:01 AM
Quote from: Acolyte on December 13, 2023, 04:42:52 PMReal Italian Parmigiano Reggiano, aged at least 24 months.

Good stuff  :cheesehead:

Parmesan and Asiago are both unbelievably hard cheeses.  You need some special hard core grinding machines to make shaker parmesan.  Incidentally my hometown also makes the powdered cheese for Kraft instant Mac n' Cheese.

I don't grate it. I just take a bite out of it. It tastes good but these days it's all about eating nutrient dense foods. The vitamin K2 Mk7 content is why I eat it. Also non-pasteurized sauerkraut as well as boiled eggs.

Supposed to keep calcium out of the arteries and direct it into the bones.

I think there are some cheeses with higher K2 Mk7 amounts but the real Parmigiano Reggiano is always easy to find around here.

"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III