Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Have a wonderful Feast of St. John the Baptist!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Good Morning!!! Monday, it's just a day. Now go get it done!

orate

At least I remembered what day of the week it is this time.   ;)

ServusMariae

(*steps in into The Coffee Pot & looks around*)

Hey, is no one gonna declare the dawn of Tuesday? GOOD MORNING All!!!

(Tuesday night here in Singapore & it's going to be Wednesday, but just going to scream for the benefit of everyone :D )

dymphna17

Good morning Peeps!!

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

orate

Good morning servus and dymph! Hello everyone!

Been sleeping in lately.  Probably the overcast weather.  It makes me sleepier.  But I'm up now and ready to face my day!

Carleendiane

Thank you girls. Had early morning all day guests! Glad you ladies stepped in. I mean.....maybe no one would have had a GOOD MORNING.

Carleendiane

Dragged butt outa bed, got coffee, got back in bed, propped pillows and enjoying a rainy morning.

Good morning all!

orate

Carleen, you must have the rain that we had yesterday!  Today the sun is shining and the birds are singing!

Going this afternoon to see an old friend, whose baby I helped deliver 21 years ago when I myself was 7 months pregnant.  Teased her and said that I should just hop onto the bed with her and we could get both done at the same time!

She was a lovely Catholic gal and we spent some of her labor trying to figure out how we could convert the doc to Catholicism, since he was such a good man!

Carleendiane

Must have, Orate! My birds are hones rain or shine. Lol. But they don't drown out the songbirds, thank God.

Carleendiane

Good morning! Heading out  to accompany daughter as she takes Lidya to the docs for à check up. Have a great day!

orate

On my tablet.  I haven't figured out how to do pics on my iPad.  So sorry, no pics today.  Just chillin' and hope everyone has a good day.