Trump Covertly Implementing Transhumanism & Mark of the Beast

Started by Croix de Fer, September 06, 2020, 04:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

I would not read too much into Trump's words.

He uses metaphors like this all of the time.

Trump is a massive troll and many of you are stressed out and have lost your sense of humor.  Just like the leftists.

As long as he is pissing leftists off, and the bedwetters on here are stressed out about conspiracies that exist only in their own minds I'll be supporting Trump.

The moment the world likes him, I will ditch him.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 08, 2020, 09:13:45 AM
Quote from: Greg on September 08, 2020, 08:19:16 AM

I have seen Trads worry about this shit for decades and so far they have been wrong at every prediction. Benjamin Creme then Clinton was the antichrist, then Bush, the Soros, then Putin, then Obama, then Putin again, now Trump.

Nobody here is saying Trump is the Antichrist per se.

You just called Trump "the Spirit of the Antichrist" in this post.

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=24441.msg510971#msg510971

Please try to make sense.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Miriam_M

Quote from: Greg on September 16, 2020, 07:38:00 AM
I would not read too much into Trump's words.

He uses metaphors like this all of the time.

Trump is a massive troll and many of you are stressed out and have lost your sense of humor.  Just like the leftists.

As long as he is pissing leftists off, and the bedwetters on here are stressed out about conspiracies that exist only in their own minds I'll be supporting Trump.

The moment the world likes him, I will ditch him.

Yes.  I think I get the guy, and I'm surprised that other intelligent people don't understand his style.  Yes, he's a massive troll.  He spouts off.  He's got a huge ego, but part of that I don't believe he takes seriously -- that is, I think part of what others recoil from as his "ego" is actually showmanship and bluff.  People who are seriously swallowed up and deluded by their egos are incapable of compassion, which he is not.  Such people are often even incapable of getting things done.  (Consider some autocrats of eras past -- ancient times, medieval times -- you know, bumblers because they were impeded by oversized egos.)

He ticks off and "horrifies" the MSM a ton, because he offends their intellectual sensibilities -- because theirs are arrogant and narrow, by the way, and out of touch with the priorities of the common man.

We know from Catholic theology that we tend to most despise the faults in others that are our own blind spots (i.e., major failings we prefer not to look at).  The arrogant Left cannot bear to see Trump's overstated confidence because they hold the patent on it and haven't released it for him to share.

Greg

I read a quote from JK Rowling today.  Actually it is from one of the characters in the Harry Potter books.

Anything is possible if you've got enough nerve.

This kind of sums Trump up.  He does not have the same mental limits, borders and walls as the rest of us.  He really does not give a shit what the world thinks of him, because he thinks he is brilliant.  And in the sense that he hijacked the GOP and defeated Hillary, the world's media, Hollywood and Silicon Valley, HE IS BRILLIANT.  He has every justification to have a HUGE ego.

He became POTUS pretty much on his own.  A first.

Most people are terribly timid.  I am often one of the only people in the supermarket not wearing a mask, but on Twitter or Facebook when people complain that "masks are nonsensical" they'll get 1000 likes or more.  So there must be at least 20% of people walking around in face-nappies who don't want to wear them, but do, because they don't have the nerve to go maskless.

It is the same at the end of a lecture or conference speaker when they ask the audience for questions.  People who have paid 100s of dollars to be there are too timid to put their hand up.  I am pretty much ALWAYS the first person to ask a question.  Since I know I will be, I usually think up a really smart question.  Once I have broken the ice other people follow.

I've always had a lot of front, but over the last 15 years I really started to lose all inhibitions and now I get up and sing in Russia, New Delhi, in airport departure lounges, hotel bars, the Ritz in London.  Once you break these barriers you realise that you can get away with a hell of a lot of mucking about and be no worse the wear for it.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Miriam_M on September 16, 2020, 11:30:10 AM

He ticks off and "horrifies" the MSM a ton, because he offends their intellectual sensibilities -- because theirs are arrogant and narrow, by the way, and out of touch with the priorities of the common man.

The media plays the part of opposing Trump to get people to think he is legitimate. It's like entertainment wrestling. It's an act. Sure, there are many shills in media who genuinely hate Trump, and they work to bring him down, but they're simply pawns to keep Americans distracted and divided. It's like ISIS which was created by Mossad and CIA. Most of the members think they're acting independently and have genuine sentiment in acquiring whatever goal or Jihad they're seeking to effect. But they're idiotic pawns. They're tools used by the Jews to get a reaction from Americans to support ongoing war in the Middle East and Zionism. The media is the same in getting a reaction from TV-watchers and consumers of the false "left vs right" paradigm. If the media hates Trump, then Trump must be the good guy. People are easily deceived and manipulated.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Greg

Please let us know how you know all of this top secret information.

awkwardcustomer

Okay,  I understand now about Trump.  He doesn't have the same limits as others on account of his massive achievements and when he opens his mouth and lets rip, we're not supposed to take his actual words seriously because he's such a massive personality that he can hardly contain himself.

So when Trump says the following about the Covid vaccine - "When we have the vaccine we have the military all lined up, and the military is going to be doing it in a very powerful manner" - we're not supposed to take him seriously.  It's just his ego.

Alright, let's see what he does if re-elected in November.  Never mind his style, his ego, his charisma.  If he is re-elected President, let's see what he does when the Covid vaccine becomes available.

Meanwhile that other great hope of conservatives, Boris Johnson, is generating rage and fury amongst increasing numbers of his supporters for his numerous betrayals.   
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 16, 2020, 04:04:55 AM
Quote from: Vetus Ordo on September 14, 2020, 07:29:49 PM
Let me see if I'm understanding you correctly.

You are claiming, contra factum cognitum, that Fauci's family is not really from Sicily and Naples?

I'm saying Fauci isn't an ethnic Italian.  He's racially Jewish, at least half. Judging by his dead-eyed, sociopathic countenance, I, also, wouldn't be surprised that he's not baptized.

He's racially Jewish although his whole family is ethnic Italian.

So he's not really the son of his father and his mother?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

diaduit

Anybody know about Book of Daniels prophecy in relation to a man making a peace deal and 70 x 70 or something?  During this mans leadership there will be no offerings or sacrifice - could this be the mass?

Trump signed a peace deal last week??

Keep in mind I never heard about this before but funny enough I was watching a crime programme on a lady in 1978 who killed her whole family because she thought it was the end of the world when there was a peace deal signed by the then President of America and she knew of a passage in the book of Daniels that she related to this deal ....and also she was obviously mentally suffering.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 16, 2020, 04:04:55 AM
Quote from: Vetus Ordo on September 14, 2020, 07:29:49 PM
Let me see if I'm understanding you correctly.

You are claiming, contra factum cognitum, that Fauci's family is not really from Sicily and Naples?

I'm saying Fauci isn't an ethnic Italian.  He's racially Jewish, at least half. Judging by his dead-eyed, sociopathic countenance, I, also, wouldn't be surprised that he's not baptized.

Where do you get this stuff? 

Fauci was raised a Catholic, in Jesuit schools:  https://www.ncronline.org/news/people/dr-anthony-fauci-dedicated-public-service-formed-jesuit-high-school.

Another article says "Fauci's past is loaded with religion. He grew up in an Italian-American home that were devout Roman Catholics. He went to Regis High School, a prestigious Catholic school in New York City, and later attended Holy Cross College in Massachusetts." https://religionunplugged.com/news/2020/3/17/coronavirus-pandemic-dr-anthony-faucis-catholic-forgotten-upbringing.

I'm not promoting Fauci, and certainly not a Jesuit education.

But just because you enjoy conspiracy theories doesn't give you the right to make up facts.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Greg

1978 - they avoided a lot of shit.

And 24 hour banking and call centres.

Thanks mum.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on September 16, 2020, 01:28:30 PM
He's racially Jewish although his whole family is ethnic Italian.

So he's not really the son of his father and his mother?

His whole family isn't ethnically Italian. At least half of them are racial Jews.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Non Nobis on September 16, 2020, 10:53:07 PM

Fauci was raised a Catholic, in Jesuit schools:  https://www.ncronline.org/news/people/dr-anthony-fauci-dedicated-public-service-formed-jesuit-high-school.

Another article says "Fauci's past is loaded with religion. He grew up in an Italian-American home that were devout Roman Catholics. He went to Regis High School, a prestigious Catholic school in New York City, and later attended Holy Cross College in Massachusetts." https://religionunplugged.com/news/2020/3/17/coronavirus-pandemic-dr-anthony-faucis-catholic-forgotten-upbringing.

But just because you enjoy conspiracy theories doesn't give you the right to make up facts.

Hence, the key word in the original thesis: CRYPTO-JEW

Non Nobis

Quote from: diaduit on September 16, 2020, 02:21:58 PM
Anybody know about Book of Daniels prophecy in relation to a man making a peace deal and 70 x 70 or something?  During this mans leadership there will be no offerings or sacrifice - could this be the mass?

Trump signed a peace deal last week??

Keep in mind I never heard about this before but funny enough I was watching a crime programme on a lady in 1978 who killed her whole family because she thought it was the end of the world when there was a peace deal signed by the then President of America and she knew of a passage in the book of Daniels that she related to this deal ....and also she was obviously mentally suffering.

:pray1:   There's something not right about delving into the details of Satan's doings at the possible end of the world (we don't know it is!) when it causes such mental (and spiritual) suffering. We have to know our faith and love God so that we just would never accept the mark of the beast - this doesn't require us to know or guess all the details of politics and modern technology that evil men are involved in.   Somehow we need to trust in God more and less in the internet.

Sigh, I know it is  hard as politics and technology affect our lives (I see the mental suffering in myself and my family), but somehow we have to redirect our focus.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

paul14

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 16, 2020, 10:59:36 PM
Quote from: Non Nobis on September 16, 2020, 10:53:07 PM

Hence, the key word in the original thesis: CRYPTO-JEW

Is that like a true Scotsman. </s>

context: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman