Suggestion: Group Rosary

Started by Vetus Ordo, November 03, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vetus Ordo

Rosary this evening at 8PM and 10PM.

Just a reminder.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on November 18, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

Just a reminder.

Am I in the wrong chat box? Only Jake and I are there.  We just wanted to follow along...
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Non Nobis on November 18, 2017, 09:18:42 PM
Quote from: Vetus Ordo on November 18, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

Just a reminder.

Am I in the wrong chat box? Only Jake and I are there.  We just wanted to follow along...

The GR at 8PM was done.

The one at 10PM, I don't know. I was already asleep.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.