Banned Members and Reasons

Started by Kaesekopf, February 13, 2013, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

I've bypassed the Ban Schedule for LongStrangetrip5 and issued an indefinite ban.  This is due to repeated posting in a spam-like manner. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Older Salt has been banned indefinitely for violating Forum Rules in this thread. 

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

Climacus has been permanently banned due to violation of Forum Rules and more or less asking for it (mostly in this thread)

Kaesekopf

Oatmeal has received a three day ban for his comments in this thread.

Kaesekopf

Quaremerepulisti has been banned for 7 days after failure to comply with Administrator instructions in this thread.

Kaesekopf

JesusIsGod is permabanned for being a troll.  See this thread for one example. 

Kaesekopf

LaramieHirsch has been unbanned.

Kaesekopf

Exsurge Domine has been permanently banned for repeated violations of Rules Conduct #1 and Sedevacantism #1 in his first four days of posting.

Kaesekopf

GBoldwater has been permanently banned, for multiple rules violations, principally dogmatic sedevacantism and being a forum nuisance. 

Kaesekopf

Kreuzritter was banned for a week for his posting in the prayer subforum.

Kaesekopf

Kreuzritter has been permanently banned for repeated violation of Forum Rules Conduct 1 and 2.

Kaesekopf

Philip G. has been banned for one week for his comments in this post.

Kaesekopf

Hugues de Payn has been permanently banned.

Kaesekopf

A.W. Pugin is permanently banned for his atrocious behavior across a number of threads. 

Kaesekopf

Croix de Fer and his alternate account have been banned permanently.