Grandma's Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Sweet Potatoes
Roast Carrots and Asparagus
Orange Brownies

Potato chips and beer and cheese and crackers and wine all day

maryslittlegarden

Ok, gotta ask about the pear cocktails and the orange brownies?
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

tradne4163

Boneless Turkey Roast
Mashed Potatoes with gravy made from fat drippings.
Stuffing
Sweet Potatoes
Corn
Green Beans
Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Cream Pie (looks kind of like the slices sold at some Burger King locations)
Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Take any post I write with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and can be again

piabee

We found the pear cocktail recipe for a Halloween party a few years ago. It's a good fall drink. My sister had been planning to make the brownies for a couple days. I hate pumpkin pie and it's only the two of us so she made something simple. They're topped with an orange-buttercream frosting and then a coating of chocolate.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: piabee on November 29, 2013, 10:59:12 AM
We found the pear cocktail recipe for a Halloween party a few years ago. It's a good fall drink. My sister had been planning to make the brownies for a couple days. I hate pumpkin pie and it's only the two of us so she made something simple. They're topped with an orange-buttercream frosting and then a coating of chocolate.

The pear cocktails sound really good.

I've been wanting to make this Red Wine Cake  for awhile, but it's just me to finish it off.  Not something I'd really  bring to work, either.
http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2011/09/red-wine-chocolate-cake/
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace