In memoriam: Father Alfred J. Kunz R.I.P

Started by Mr. Mysterious, March 04, 2024, 04:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Mysterious

Twenty-six years ago today Father Alfred J. Kunz was brutally murdered. Please pray for the repose of his soul and that his murderer and anyone else complicit is brought to justice.
Father Alfred J. Kunz, requiescat in pace (April 15, 1930-March 4, 1998)  :pray2:  :pray3:  :pray1:

https://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/230228
"Take courage! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

TradGranny

May God bless him. I believe another priest was murdered ritually around the same time. Anyone remember that?
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Acolyte

"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

benedicite

May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Guapo

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."