To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

?

dymphna17

?

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

drummerboy

- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

drummerboy

drummerboy

Gardener

Starts to get really interesting at 2:20 or so... but overall good stuff.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eItER27Wggo[/yt]
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

dymphna17

Quote from: Gardener on May 17, 2014, 02:29:52 PM
Starts to get really interesting at 2:20 or so... but overall good stuff.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eItER27Wggo[/yt]

Sorry, all I could hear was Sadam, wake the dead, banana, and nya nya na nya na.  Care to translate?   :lol:
?

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Heinrich

Can't seem to find the Youtube marker. (fixed)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkNHG64O-8[/yt]
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

dymphna17

?

dymphna17

?