Men-only subforum? Signup here!

Started by Kaesekopf, July 24, 2014, 06:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Is there any interest in a men-only subforum?

If so, post here.

Also post a name, if interested.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Gardener

Yes.

Honey-Do Hideout  ;D jk. Will try to think of some names.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Chestertonian

Yes I would be interested
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Angelorum

It would be an awesome idea.
"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

Chestertonian

Hmm let's see

There the obvious he man woman haters club

St Joseph's workbench

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Pheo

Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Kaesekopf

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

This is now a signup thread.

Recovering NOer

Recovering NOer

Quote from: Chestertonian on July 24, 2014, 06:46:16 PM
Hmm let's see

There the obvious he man woman haters club

St Joseph's workbench

congrats on the name

voxxpopulisuxx

Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Cesar_Augustus

voxxpopulisuxx

the irony is will probebly talk about women  ;D
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Kaesekopf

everyone in thread has access so far.