TV You're Watching

Started by piabee, August 02, 2013, 01:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

Quote from: Maximilian on January 27, 2015, 02:01:53 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on January 27, 2015, 01:50:39 PM

octonauts

Just the other day I heard good things about Octonauts from a young mother with 4 young boys. She really likes the show for them, and she said that she learns things as well.
yeah it has  some elements of x
star trek  which is fun

someday he will get to watch the next generation
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Arun

Better Call Saul isn't far away; been looking forward to that, hope its good.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

maryslittlegarden

Finished my Babylon 5 marathon and am on to China Beach
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Deirdre

Ashita, Mama ga Inai (Tomorrow, Mama won't be here). About foster children living in an orphanage and being adopted. Very good. The subtitles are less than ideal, but they're better than nothing. This is the first modern Japanese series that I've watched, and I'm pleasantly surprised.
My Lord and my God.

LoneWolfRadTrad

Too many Marvel things...

piabee

Final episode of Parenthood.

LausTibiChriste

European Handball...what a stupid "sport"
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

LausTibiChriste

HOLY S**T I TAKE THAT BACK, THIS SPORT IS AWESOME

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Kaesekopf

:lol:

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Arun on February 01, 2015, 04:39:04 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on February 01, 2015, 09:04:51 AM
HOLY S**T I TAKE THAT BACK, THIS SPORT IS AWESOME

hahahaha

Poland took a good lead, then Spain went ahead and was up 3 with like 2 minutes to go, but Polska tied it in the last second...it was pretty intense

- MaximGun

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jayne

I noticed Netflix was carrying Fated to Love You and decided to try it since Maximilian had recommended Korean TV. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a show this much.  It is engaging and has underlying values that I actually agree with.

There was an episode in which a character was planning an abortion and just about every other character realized that this is a horrible thing and was trying to stop her.  I doubt that a Western show would even try such a thing or get away with it if they did try.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Deirdre

Atsu Hime (Princess Atsu) Tells the life story of the woman who became the wife of the 13th Shogun, at the time when Japan first opened its ports to trade with the West. Fascinating. I especially appreciate the sense of duty, and how selfless the main characters are.
My Lord and my God.