Projection

Started by james03, January 13, 2021, 11:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

It's amazing how accurate projection is.  "Inciting violence".  "Supporting an insurrection".  "Hate"  (Check out what the PBS (((lawyer))) was saying during the Project Veritas sting.

And now we get impeachment.  Trump "willfully" encouraged violence.  Everyone knows this is BS, just like most regular, non-freak Americans know that at a minimum election crimes were committed.  Really they stole the election.

So why impeach?

1.  They are trying to incite violence.
2.  Their hatred and vindictiveness blinds them.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Gerard

4) They are sending a signal to anyone "outside the club" that they'd better not run for office. 

5) They are afraid of something Trump can still do that is against their interests and they don't want to risk running the clock out. 

No news of moving vans yet going to the White House. Trump is acting like everything is business as usual. Kamala still hasn't resigned from the Senate.  Lots of weird stuff is definitely going on. 

I would not suspect anything is actually up except for the over the top hysteria of the MSM and the political elites.  Caught people start to act sloppy.

On the 30,000 ft level, who looks like they've got the leverage and who looks like they are desperate?

Heinrich

Could it be the birth place of The Barry Sotero, aka Barak Hussein Obama?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

Could also be deal making.  Trump backs off and Senate won't vote to convict.

But what stands out is the lie.  And I know it is all BS, but still the question is why you would tick off half of America if you want to defuse things?

They don't care.  Why defuse things when you have Total Power?
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

Lambda Phage

Quote from: Gerard on January 13, 2021, 12:00:39 PM
4) They are sending a signal to anyone "outside the club" that they'd better not run for office. 

5) They are afraid of something Trump can still do that is against their interests and they don't want to risk running the clock out. 

No news of moving vans yet going to the White House. Trump is acting like everything is business as usual. Kamala still hasn't resigned from the Senate.  Lots of weird stuff is definitely going on. 

I would not suspect anything is actually up except for the over the top hysteria of the MSM and the political elites.  Caught people start to act sloppy.

On the 30,000 ft level, who looks like they've got the leverage and who looks like they are desperate?

Man, I wish. But there's just no way. All the signals we're getting from Trump right now is that he doesn't actually want any trouble afterall. He wants a smooth and orderly transition. It's as if he saw that we all stood ready to fight and it scared the crap out of him, like he didn't believe we're as committed as we are.

King Wenceslas

It is really all very simple. Physic ops. You distort the whole narrative and drive the whole nation into a gas lighted situation where up is down and down is up and left is right and right is left. Then you impeach a second time to drive the Karen's and Ken's into a permanent state of fear so the Democrats permanently stay in control of the government. Then they can shower billions of dollars on the Democrats operatives by selling out the country to the CCP. Really quite simple when you fit the pieces together.

lauermar

Karen and Ken!  LOL

"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

andy

From https://www.facebook.com/donald.jeffries/posts/10219663406356280
Donald Trump is basically being wiped from the internet. It may become a Thought Crime to mention his name. Perhaps they are purposefully making him into a martyr; I've compared him many times to Orwell's Goldstein. Maybe now he really is Goldstein.
Trump is becoming perhaps America's first Unperson. As Orwell described it in "1984," "But Syme was not only dead, he was abolished, an unperson. Any identifiable reference to him would have been mortally dangerous....He did not exist: he had never existed."
When Alex Jones and others on the extreme Right were deplatformed, many people cheered. Jones, and other conservatives, have even been banned from PayPal. Some right- wingers have had their associations with banks cancelled. "Cancel Culture" is the first step towards declaring enemies of the state unpersons. When you get people fired for what they've said, or ban them from essential aspects of society, they become unpersons.
It will be hard to turn 75 million Americans into unpersons, but the "Woke" Left appears intent on trying to do that. I don't know which is worse; the tyrants suggesting such Orwellian things, or the millions of Americans who are in full support.

Lambda Phage

Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 13, 2021, 06:45:01 PM

It is really all very simple. Physic ops. You distort the whole narrative and drive the whole nation into a gas lighted situation where up is down and down is up and left is right and right is left. Then you impeach a second time to drive the Karen's and Ken's into a permanent state of fear so the Democrats permanently stay in control of the government. Then they can shower billions of dollars on the Democrats operatives by selling out the country to the CCP. Really quite simple when you fit the pieces together.

You think Trump has been faking it the whole time and didn't actually want any of that conservative stuff he did over the last 4 years, but what he really wants is a leftist agenda to triumph?

james03

QuoteWhen Alex Jones and others on the extreme Right were deplatformed,

Alex Jones is "extreme right".  Part of me wants the real hard right to show up.  I'm tired of the lies.

diaduit

Quote from: Lambda Phage on January 13, 2021, 08:41:52 PM

You think Trump has been faking it the whole time and didn't actually want any of that conservative stuff he did over the last 4 years, but what he really wants is a leftist agenda to triumph?

I speculated this, nothing unusual in Satanic left turning on its own.  All the evil communist leaders did this and it happened in the French revolution, no?

Lynne

I'm not really wild about the user interface (UI) of this website but this person, Thomas Wictor, explains...
(his thread is on the right)

https://social.quodverum.com/web/statuses/105551096911139426

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Lambda Phage

Quote from: diaduit on January 14, 2021, 04:02:02 AM
Quote from: Lambda Phage on January 13, 2021, 08:41:52 PM

I speculated this, nothing unusual in Satanic left turning on its own.  All the evil communist leaders did this and it happened in the French revolution, no?

:lol:The man who popularized the terms "Deep State" and "Fake News," was secretly working with them all along.

This is anti-logic.

"Because something like it may have happened once, it therefore is happening this way now," is not a logical conclusion.

cgraye

LOL.  What an absolute legend.  Can you be impeached while awaiting trial for a previous impeachment?  If so, he's still got a week to go - I think he should go for the hat-trick, try to get the House to impeach him for, like, witchcraft, or necromancy, or something.  I can see it now...

TRUMP: You know, there are a lot of Americans... that have died.  Great Americans.  The best Americans.  They could probably tell us a lot.  About the future.  People have said that.  A lot of people.

PELOSI: This incitement of divination by the president is a grave threat to this country, and the House will be introducing articles of impeachment immediately.

Miriam_M

Quote from: lauermar on January 13, 2021, 07:20:44 PM
Karen and Ken!  LOL

Perhaps it should be Barbie and Ken.
(Mothers here understand.)