Are wild conspiracy theories done on purpose?...to discredit those who are awake

Started by diaduit, January 11, 2021, 08:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin88nyc

Still a couple of days left for Qanon to be either exposed as CIA/mossad operatives or the greatest sting operation ever carried out. We'll see. Crazy times, nothing all surprise me anymore.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 17, 2021, 01:30:27 PM
Still a couple of days left for Qanon to be either exposed as CIA/mossad operatives or the greatest sting operation ever carried out. We'll see. Crazy times, nothing all surprise me anymore.
Hey Martin, I'm just trying to be chill about the Apocalypse  :pray3: :pray3: :pray3: Nice to see you here.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on January 17, 2021, 03:32:59 PM
Hey Martin, I'm just trying to be chill about the Apocalypse  :pray3: :pray3: :pray3: Nice to see you here.
It's hard to stay chill but being worried doesn't help in any way to change what's coming. I hope for the best but deep down know that great evil is at the footsteps. Just as prophesied by Our Lady of Fatima.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

GiftOfGod

There isn't proof QAnon being a CIA/mossad operation. Let's not let the implosion of one conspiracy theory feed into additional tinfoil conspiracy theories. My money is on Russia since there is evidence of the Russian government stoking QAnon faggotry to divide-and-conquer. It's a timeless Soviet/Russian intelligence agency tactic.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

christulsa

Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 17, 2021, 10:43:09 PM
My money is on Russia since there is evidence of the Russian government stoking QAnon faggotry to divide-and-conquer. It's a timeless Soviet/Russian intelligence agency tactic.

Source?

james03

QuoteMy money is on Russia since there is evidence of the Russian government stoking QAnon faggotry to divide-and-conquer.

Speaking about someone getting paid by Mossad to infiltrate and divide.......

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Philip G.

Quote from: james03 on January 18, 2021, 09:43:20 AM
QuoteMy money is on Russia since there is evidence of the Russian government stoking QAnon faggotry to divide-and-conquer.

Speaking about someone getting paid by Mossad to infiltrate and divide.......

Amen.
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Philip G.

Is Putin hate common among sedevacantists?  It seems like more of a mainstream bias, and sedevacantism is not mainstream.  I know TIA engages in it, but they are plinio disciples, so it makes some sense at least to me.  I am not too interested in explaining my reasoning, as it is complicated. 

Aside from being brainwashed by the media, to be brainwashed against Putin to such a degree outside of such a groupthink environment may suggest some degree of home-alonism.  Let's hear it GiftofGod, before the covid lockdowns began, did you assist at mass every Sunday? 

For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

King Wenceslas

Biden is in charge now.

Everyone go back to sleep, Uncle Joe will take care of everything.

james03

Some of his first moves:

Named a jew as Sec of State.  Expect war pigs starting wars.  ISIS resurgence (maybe they'll call it something else) and eventual war in Syria.  Don't know about Iran.  It's an important conduit for heroin.  And the Iranians have dirt on everyone involved in the heroin trade.  Israel hates Iran, so I expect war there.

100 deregulation orders from Trump will be overturned.  New factories and industries are off the table.

More Russia! Russia! Russia!

He's lifting the moslem ban.  So they'll be resettling "refugees" to Red States again.

A flood of people from sh!thole countries will pour in and be resettled in Texas and Florida.

Our country is now gone.  Forever.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

I for one welcome our new illustrious President to his throne, Doug Emhoff.

Gerard

And old hippy song of Bowie from around 1972 keeps coming to mind.  Turned out to be prophetic in some parts. 

"President Joe once had a dream..."  "...a plague seems quite reasonable now...or maybe a war...I may kill you all.."

Of course the hopeful side of me has been running "in the Hall of the Mountain King" as well. 

King Wenceslas

Quote from: james03 on January 20, 2021, 12:32:59 PM
Some of his first moves:

Named a jew as Sec of State.  Expect war pigs starting wars.  ISIS resurgence (maybe they'll call it something else) and eventual war in Syria.  Don't know about Iran.  It's an important conduit for heroin.  And the Iranians have dirt on everyone involved in the heroin trade.  Israel hates Iran, so I expect war there.

100 deregulation orders from Trump will be overturned.  New factories and industries are off the table.

More Russia! Russia! Russia!

He's lifting the moslem ban.  So they'll be resettling "refugees" to Red States again.

A flood of people from sh!thole countries will pour in and be resettled in Texas and Florida.

Our country is now gone.  Forever.

The country I grew up in the 50's and 60's is gone, true.

Are they already beating the band about Russia?

The one good thing about allowing millions of more people in from S**thole countries is that they go into Demoncrat s**thole cities. When the final curtain comes down on the dollar as the reserve currency of the world the cities go up in flames. Can you imagine what they will be thinking when everything around them goes up in flames, "What the hell?"

Food, guns, and ammo.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 20, 2021, 01:56:10 PM
The one good thing about allowing millions of more people in from S**thole countries is that they go into Demoncrat s**thole cities.
That's not true at all. Where have you been the past 50 years, under a rock?
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.