Indefectibility: Game Over

Started by Quaremerepulisti, September 02, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An aspiring Thomist

I forget who asked it, but one thing that would rock my faith is if Pope Francis and especially an even more accepted Pope made a false ex cathedra statement. At that point I would say "God I'm even more stupid (or insane) than I thought so I'm just gonna be an intellectual hermit now". There are other lines in the sand I have but that's one. And of course I don't think it's actually possible (faith).

Christe Eleison

Please do NOT read the links below if it is going to affect or hurt your Faith in any way.
We need to pray, do penance & sacrifices for what is to come.  :pray3: God bless.

"Italian Paper set to release Pope Benedict's 300 page Dossier of Vatican perverts" Newspaper names the name of the Gay Lobby.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kath.net%2Fnews%2F65101&edit-text=

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/premium/articoli/spavento-vaticano-tutti-i-nomi-nella-lista-della-lobby-gay/

http://www.kath.net/news/65101

http://canon212.com/

mikemac

Quote from: Christe Eleison on September 13, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

"Italian Paper set to release Pope Benedict's 300 page Dossier of Vatican perverts" Newspaper names the name of the gay lobby.

:thumbsup:
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Xavier

It is good that all the sodomites are expelled. Jesus and Mary are driving them out. If left in place, they will try to completely change Church teaching on marriage and the family, and sodomy and other sins, next.

Voris has this: "ROME (ChurchMilitant.com) - The Vatican is reeling from news that the 300-page dossier containing names of members of the gay lobby — a dossier some believe led to Pope Benedict's resignation in 2013 — has been leaked to the media.

Il Fatto Quotidiano, an Italian journal read by Vatican officials, is confirming it has seen the 300-page dossier. "The report contains a detailed and disturbing picture of the moral and material corruption of the clergy, with names, surnames and circumstances," writes Francesca Fagnani.

We are ... able to view a document on papal letterhead included in the investigation, and here we publish an excerpt: It is a list of prelates and laymen who belong to the so-called gay lobby, which through blackmail and secrets could affect, or have conditioned, positions and careers (theirs, like those of others).

We will not reveal the names shown in the list, but we can confirm that among the names there are people removed by the Pope, others moved from office, others who still hold important positions in strategic organs for the Vatican, such as Propaganda Fide and even the Secretariat of State.

Among those implicated in the dossier is none other than Cdl. Kevin Farrell, prefect of the Dicastery for Laity, Family and Life, who has repeatedly claimed he knew nothing of former housemate Abp. Theodore McCarrick's homosexual predation, although they lived together on the same floor of the same house for six years in Washington, D.C ...

Vaticanista Ed Pentin reported in 2017 that, according to a senior member of the curia, "the extent of homosexual practice in the Vatican has 'never been worse,' despite efforts begun by Benedict XVI to root out sexual deviancy from the curia ... ."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Prayerful

Quote from: Xavier on September 14, 2018, 04:48:16 AM
It is good that all the sodomites are expelled. Jesus and Mary are driving them out. If left in place, they will try to completely change Church teaching on marriage and the family, and sodomy and other sins, next.

Voris has this: "ROME (ChurchMilitant.com) - The Vatican is reeling from news that the 300-page dossier containing names of members of the gay lobby — a dossier some believe led to Pope Benedict's resignation in 2013 — has been leaked to the media.

Il Fatto Quotidiano, an Italian journal read by Vatican officials, is confirming it has seen the 300-page dossier. "The report contains a detailed and disturbing picture of the moral and material corruption of the clergy, with names, surnames and circumstances," writes Francesca Fagnani.

We are ... able to view a document on papal letterhead included in the investigation, and here we publish an excerpt: It is a list of prelates and laymen who belong to the so-called gay lobby, which through blackmail and secrets could affect, or have conditioned, positions and careers (theirs, like those of others).

We will not reveal the names shown in the list, but we can confirm that among the names there are people removed by the Pope, others moved from office, others who still hold important positions in strategic organs for the Vatican, such as Propaganda Fide and even the Secretariat of State.

Among those implicated in the dossier is none other than Cdl. Kevin Farrell, prefect of the Dicastery for Laity, Family and Life, who has repeatedly claimed he knew nothing of former housemate Abp. Theodore McCarrick's homosexual predation, although they lived together on the same floor of the same house for six years in Washington, D.C ...

Vaticanista Ed Pentin reported in 2017 that, according to a senior member of the curia, "the extent of homosexual practice in the Vatican has 'never been worse,' despite efforts begun by Benedict XVI to root out sexual deviancy from the curia ... ."

Hope so, hope so. The filthiness of V2 might yet pass in my lifetime, although as of now a gay bar is probably redundant in the Bergoglian V2 Vatican. That being said, the Argentine atheist might for once channel Charlton Heston. The office of Pope he squats in will only be taken out of his cold dead hands.

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Christe Eleison on September 13, 2018, 07:55:20 PM
Please do NOT read the links below if it is going to affect, hurt your Faith in any way.
We need to pray, do penance & sacrifices for what is to come.  :pray3: God bless.

"Italian Paper set to release Pope Benedict's 300 page Dossier of Vatican perverts" Newspaper names the name of the gay lobby.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kath.net%2Fnews%2F65101&edit-text=

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/premium/articoli/spavento-vaticano-tutti-i-nomi-nella-lista-della-lobby-gay/

http://www.kath.net/news/65101

http://canon212.com/

From what I read the Italian Newspaper published this on Sept. 5, 2018. That is 9 days, yet they have not mentioned anything else.

The only thing that seems to be new is the alleged intention of the newspaper to start releasing names.

Supposedly they also have some information on the Vatican bank. Why is it taking so long to publish what they have?

Are there legal issues, safety concerns, etc.? Is this why Pope Benedict stepped down?  Makes you wonder....

:pray3:

Santantonio

Quote from: Prayerful on September 14, 2018, 11:21:03 AMThe filthiness of V2 might yet pass in my lifetime

Abuse was taking place before V2. There is nothing inherent with V2 documents that caused this.

St.Justin

Quote from: Santantonio on September 14, 2018, 02:36:45 PM
Quote from: Prayerful on September 14, 2018, 11:21:03 AMThe filthiness of V2 might yet pass in my lifetime

Abuse was taking place before V2. There is nothing inherent with V2 documents that caused this.

Vii opened the Church to the World, remember? and bragged about it.

Kirin

Quote from: Christe Eleison on September 14, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
From what I read the Italian Newspaper published this on Sept. 5, 2018. That is 9 days, yet they have not mentioned anything else.

The only thing that seems to be new is the alleged intention of the newspaper to start releasing names.

Supposedly they also have some information on the Vatican bank. Why is it taking so long to publish what they have?

Are there legal issues, safety concerns, etc.? Is this why Pope Benedict stepped down?  Makes you wonder....

:pray3:

There's one that springs to mind.

There have been several times throughout my career where colleagues who have been undertaking research or about to publish their findings have been offered an inducement to either not publish or destroy their work. I have been, though I never took up the offer.

While I'm always wary of big claims, if this document is as devastating as it claims to be, the Vatican has a powerful motivation to pay them to not publish. It's not a novel idea, they've been doing this with abuse victims for centuries.

It might seem farfetched because it's such a huge story but think about it. The damage has largely been done and when sex abuse occurs now, outside of America at least, even the most exotic or leading Catholic news be it a papal visit or more sex abuse rarely makes more than a passing mention in the headlines. There's no story to sell, we know the Church suffers from institutionalized sex abuse and is unrepentant, they can't sell the public anything they don't already know.

This story could shake Italy and America, but it's not going to be of much interest outside of it. It's not like the Boston Globe who stand to make a fortune from it, the Vatican could quite feasibly buy their silence.

Maybe we'll see it, because this still could be a nice add-on upon someone's resume and it still will provide journalistic glory. But if it's purely a matter of money, this could quietly fade into the night quite easily.

Prayerful

Quote from: Santantonio on September 14, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

Well yes, St Peter Damian wrote a good deal on it. Pope Julius III, for example, was a homosexual Pope with an incredibly scandalous favourite. And so forth, ad finitum. St Pius V issued Horrendum illud scelus, but this systematic infiltration has to be connected with a collapse in seminary standards soon after V2. There were a lot of cultural changes in the sixties, but thanks to V2, no defence was offered, and many bishops patently invited in the corruption of the world.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Christe Eleison

Pope St Gregory the Great:

"And so we should consider whether we may, without sin, avoid scandalizing our neighbour.

If scandal can come from telling the truth, it is more fitting to give rise to scandal,

than that the truth should be concealed."       

:pray2: :pray3:

aquinas138

Quote from: Christe Eleison on September 16, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

"And so we should consider whether we may, without sin, avoid scandalizing our neighbour.

If scandal can come from telling the truth, it is more fitting to give rise to scandal,

I think this is from the sainted pontiff's Homilies on Ezekiel; do you happen to have a more exact source or citation for this quote?
What shall we call you, O full of grace? * Heaven? for you have shone forth the Sun of Righteousness. * Paradise? for you have brought forth the Flower of immortality. * Virgin? for you have remained incorrupt. * Pure Mother? for you have held in your holy embrace your Son, the God of all. * Entreat Him to save our souls.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: aquinas138 on September 16, 2018, 07:10:56 PM
Quote from: Christe Eleison on September 16, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

I think this is from the sainted pontiff's Homilies on Ezekiel; do you happen to have a more exact source or citation for this quote?

Hello Aquinas,

Thanks for your post :thumbsup:

I believe that you are right.
I have two relatives (a Priest & a Nun) that used to always quote Pope Saint Gregory the Great.
And I believe they both had the book you mentioned above.
I plan on getting it myself later on. I will let you know if I find out anything else.
I love a lot of his quotes, he is a very wise Saint. He came from a family of Saints as well. God bless.   :pray1:

Sojourn

Friends,

The Roman Catholic meta narrative as outlined by an indefectable centralized authority is simply no longer tenable. That meta narrative is dead but a new narrative will arise. Vatican II set the dialectic by juxtaposing traditional and progressive views. How things will turn out God knows best.
O felix culpa quae talem et tantum meruit habere redemptorem!

Michael Wilson

Vatican II is a great trial for the Church and the faithful but that is no reason to deny the Catholic doctrine on the Constitution of the Church.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers