Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Go and Google it, I'm too lazy.

This gives Trump a second SC pick.

tfw

muh principles
muh mean tweeter
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

LausTibiChriste

Trump loves Jews

- dellery probably
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Xavier

Deo Gratias! This is wonderful news. It's time to turn the page, and begin a new pro-life chapter.

I'm hoping it will be pro-life Catholic William Pryor as new Supreme Court Justice. Pro-life Catholic Amy Barrett would also be great. Ah, any of the 25 odd justices would be very good. Hopefully, solid pro-life Catholic. Otherwise, at least solid pro-life conservative.

Article from the Hill: http://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/393357-kennedy-announces-retirement-from-supreme-court

QuoteSupreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy announced on Wednesday that he is retiring after more than 30 years on the court, kicking off what is sure to be a vicious confirmation battle.

Kennedy advised his colleagues that he is submitting a formal notification of his decision, effective July 31, to President Trump, the Supreme Court's press office announced a few hours after the court adjourned for the term.

"It has been the greatest honor and privilege to serve our nation in the federal judiciary for 43 years, 30 of those on the Supreme Court," Kennedy said in a statement.

Kennedy added that while his family was willing for him to continue to serve, his decision to step aside was based on his deep desire to spend more time with them.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

LausTibiChriste

Hey KK do you care if you ever come down?

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Kaesekopf

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

LausTibiChriste

- MaximGun

Kaesekopf

Heinrich

Left is going bonkers. It is rich. Hold fast, folks. The next fours months could be the most politically satisfying in recent kemory.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

QuoteHey KK do you care if you ever come down?

This song helps after a good motorcycle ride. The bass line does it.

[yt] [/yt]
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

dellery

Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Greg

Imagine if Hillary had won and appointed some left wing maniac.

Bye bye constitution.  US would be altered beyond recognition for decades.

Life is a series of risks which need to be navigated with wisdom.  Decisions have to be made and people and situations judged with discernment.  How important is this issue versus this much more important issue.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

dellery

Quote from: Greg on June 28, 2018, 12:06:43 AM
Imagine if Hillary had won and appointed some left wing maniac.

Bye bye constitution.  US would be altered beyond recognition for decades.

Life is a series of risks which need to be navigated with wisdom.  Decisions have to be made and people and situations judged with discernment.  How important is this issue versus this much more important issue.

This is true, but Kennedy's seat hasn't been filled yet.
Will Trump really risk a pink-hatted slut revolution?
Gorsuch's nomination didn't disrupt the status-quo the way this one will. One thing is for sure, this nomination will show Trump's colors.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Greg

I don't think Trump fears sluts.

I'm not sure he fears very much at all.  He's completely off the range.  He is the Christopher Columbus of modern era politics.  2nd star to the right and straight on till morning.

I think (but who can know with him) that he knows this is the last thing he does before he retires and dies.  There's a distinct possibility that he might want to leave this world having in someway made up for his transgressions in life and be remembered fondly by a big chunk of society.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.