Two new results in politics

Started by Scowler, March 15, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Quote from: james03 on March 18, 2018, 08:30:36 PM
Check back in a month after the OIG report comes out.  We'll go through the Obama crimes for you.  After that comes the Grand Jury and the indictments.  Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, pedo rings, Fast and Furious, Clinton email servers, it's all coming out.  Oh, did you know Obama was using a fake email name and using Clinton's server?  Yeah, CNN didn't report that one.  Do you think those emails got erased?  You think some dems got paid off for the Uranium One deal?  Clinton Foundation?

It's early,  Fireworks should start getting good this summer.

One of the last Q drops said that the USMC (the Marines) have been activated. BOOM BOOM BOOM

I think "stuff" is going to happen this week.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

MilesChristi

Quote from: Scowler on March 18, 2018, 09:23:58 PM
Check back in a month after the OIG report comes out.  We'll go through the Obama crimes for you.  After that comes the Grand Jury and the indictments.  Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, pedo rings, Fast and Furious, Clinton email servers, it's all coming out.  Oh, did you know Obama was using a fake email name and using Clinton's server?  Yeah, CNN didn't report that one.  Do you think those emails got erased?  You think some dems got paid off for the Uranium One deal?  Clinton Foundation?

You are simply crazy. Who cares about Obama and Hillary? I was hoping that Trump - as an outsider - will throw a spanner (or monkey wrench) into the works. But he is just an idiot, in the pocket of Putin and other Mafioso-s. I am very much against violence, but I would love to see some "fresh blood" in Washington. :)

I equally despise the democrats and the republicans. The democrats want to take our money and spend it of social programs. The republicans also want to take our money and spend it on weapons. Which one is worse? At least the social programs (though they are a wasteful) try to help some people. The weapons industry only produces means of destruction.

Of course this has NOTHING to do with the random violence, mowing down kids or other bystanders. I asked your "brethren" to offer a solution, and they are quiet. What a surprise. 

-----------------------

Quote from: MilesChristi on March 18, 2018, 08:33:36 PM
No, I mean any strong movement. It's not just us and you. There is an incredibly varied political spectrum.

And now there is, and you can see the scandinavian countries deteriorating before our eyes, because of that immigration.

If you have no idea what that "strong movement" might be, I will wait until you can come up with something specific.

And the Scandinavian countries do not fall apart due to immigration, they may decline due to their social programs. But it will take a while. However, in the meantime, there are no random shootings.

Higher rape, grenade attacks, etc. They are being culturally enriched right now. No random shootijgs, but they are suffering the brunt of their immigrants. They are declining.

You seriously can't think of any group that would use the government tyrannically once they seize power. The common ones of the 20th century would be fascists and communists, but those wouldn't the only one.

A strong movement would be any group that actually believe in something and would be willing to kill to actualize that idea. Such a group will fill the vacuum.
The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

Scowler

Quote from: Graham on March 18, 2018, 11:32:35 PM
What are your solutions for the abortion holocaust?

How typical! Instead of answering the question, you try to derail the problem into something that is totally unrelated to the topic of the thread. But I will answer, just to show you how it is done. Here comes:

First of all, I do not accept that abortion is a "holocaust". That is just cheap emotionalism. Of course I accept that abortion is NOT a desirable action, and it would be much more preferable if it never happened. If every "child" would be anticipated with excitement and love. So, how to avoid abortions?

There are two possible solutions.

One is total abstinence, unless the couple wishes to get a child. This is highly unrealistic. Not even the devout Catholics want to spend 95% of their life in abstaining from sex. The clergy is supposed to live like that, and we can see how effective it is. Even if they have a vow of celibacy, the sexual urge is simply too strong for most of them, and they fail. Celibacy is unnatural and unhealthy, but if someone wishes to practice it, it is their own business.

The realistic solution: Separate the sexual act from the procreative one. After all only a few sexual acts will lead to pregnancy (two or three during a whole lifetime - on the average). The rest is directed toward expressing either love, or the desire to have some innocent fun. Make birth control even more effective and readily available. Educate the children that sex is normal and even better without procreation. Encourage kids to masturbate without feeling guilty. Maybe it would not get rid of all the abortions, but no woman ever got pregnant from non-vaginal intercourse, or masturbation. The number 69 is a wonderful number - if you know what it stands for. Of course the church ceased to be an authority in sexual matters a long time ago, but maybe it could regain that authority if it changed to be more rational.

Maybe you don't accept that the school shootings are bad, maybe you only consider them an expedited path to God. :) And as such maybe you consider them a desirable course of action. But if you do not like the random shootings, what is your preferred action to eliminate or lessen them? I do not anticipate a good, rational answer. But if you would surprise me with one, I would be very glad.

MilesChristi

The only real solution is try to reverse the decadence and atomization of modern life. But that will just delay the inevitable nadir of the Spenglerian cycle.

Aquila

Quote from: Lynne on March 19, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

One of the last Q drops said that the USMC (the Marines) have been activated. BOOM BOOM BOOM

I think "stuff" is going to happen this week.

Q also said Podesta would be arrested on November 4....of last year.

I think a lot of that stuff is wishful thinking, but we'll see.
Extra SSPX Nulla Salus.
Dogmatic Sedeplenist.

Scowler

Quote from: MilesChristi on March 19, 2018, 04:27:40 PM
The only real solution is try to reverse the decadence and atomization of modern life. But that will just delay the inevitable nadir of the Spenglerian cycle.

Every time there was someone who complained about the immediate downfall of their civilization. "O tempora, o mores" complained Cicero. If one takes them seriously, then "civilization" has been in free-fall ever since the cavemen. ;D When people keep complaining about the "good old times"; I look around, and all I can say: "The good old times are today!"

MilesChristi

Quote from: Scowler on March 19, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
Quote from: MilesChristi on March 19, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

Every time there was someone who complained about the immediate downfall of their civilization. "O tempora, o mores" complained Cicero. If one takes them seriously, then "civilization" has been in free-fall ever since the cavemen. ;D When people keep complaining about the "good old times"; I look around, and all I can say: "The good old times are today!"

Civilizations fall and rise all the time. This is just our time to fall.

Scowler

Just Google the "Maryland school shooting", as a new argument for keeping the firearms readily available for every Dick, Tom and Harry. And let's continue to oppose abortion, just so we can have an ample supply of students for target practice.  >:( After all a few dead students are a small price to pay for having unlimited access to automatic weapons.

Heinrich

Quote from: Scowler on March 20, 2018, 08:19:29 AM
Just Google the "Maryland school shooting", as a new argument for keeping the firearms readily available for every Dick, Tom and Harry. And let's continue to oppose abortion, just so we can have an ample supply of students for target practice.  >:( After all a few dead students are a small price to pay for having unlimited access to automatic weapons.

Are automatic weapons readily and legally available to the general public?

Is abortion murder? Is it legal? Does a society whose casual approach to literal slaughter of the most helpless become spiritually sickened? Has it been brought to your attention that the mass shootings are the effects of a disregard for life due to a spiritual deficiency? Why do you continue to troll here? Do you truly believe you are making the world a better place with ignorant ramblings and condescending (false) screeds?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Gardener

Automatic weapons are subject to the National Firearms Act. They require a tax stamp and an extensive background investigation. Further, after that <sarc>paragon of conservatism,</sarc>, Reagan, no weapons designated as such, were able to be manufactured/sold to non-military/LE after 1986. As such, the # of them available to the general public after said investigation/tax stamp are dwindling. A pre-86 AR lower goes for anywhere from 15000-20000 dollars. They are more rare than bull's milk for all intents and purposes.

Automatic is defined by the ATF as the ability to put out more than 1 bullet per trigger pull.

Semi-automatic is defined as 1 bullet per trigger pull, a technology which has existed since 1885. Yes, 1885 -- the modern horror!

I gtg for now, but reading Scowler jump all over the place is amusing. His arguments are on the same asinine level as that media whore whiner David Hogg.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Heinrich

Quote from: Gardener on March 20, 2018, 09:20:03 AM
Automatic weapons are subject to the National Firearms Act. They require a tax stamp and an extensive background investigation. Further, after that <sarc>paragon of conservatism,</sarc>, Reagan, no weapons designated as such, were able to be manufactured/sold to non-military/LE after 1986. As such, the # of them available to the general public after said investigation/tax stamp are dwindling. A pre-86 AR lower goes for anywhere from 15000-20000 dollars. They are more rare than bull's milk for all intents and purposes.

Automatic is defined by the ATF as the ability to put out more than 1 bullet per trigger pull.

Semi-automatic is defined as 1 bullet per trigger pull, a technology which has existed since 1885. Yes, 1885 -- the modern horror!

I gtg for now, but reading Scowler jump all over the place is amusing. His arguments are on the same asinine level as that media whore whiner David Hogg.

I am fully aware of these provisions.

The point is is that Scowler howls like an hysterical yankee jew woman.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Miriam_M

Scowler

It is an honor to be mentioned in one sentence with that "media whore whiner".

The Second Amendment says nothing about having gun shows, where anyone can buy guns without background checks. And the NRA would love to perpetuate this accessibility to anyone... even if the person is deranged or unhinged. Allowing an armed citizenry is not a problem. You can see it in Switzerland, where every adult is part of the military, and they have their guns in their homes - under lock and key. That is the civilized way to approach gun ownership.

Heinrich

Quote from: Scowler on March 20, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

It is an honor to be mentioned in one sentence with that "media whore whiner".

The Second Amendment says nothing about having gun shows, where anyone can buy guns without background checks. And the NRA would love to perpetuate this accessibility to anyone... even if the person is deranged or unhinged. Allowing an armed citizenry is not a problem. You can see it in Switzerland, where every adult is part of the military, and they have their guns in their homes - under lock and key. That is the civilized way to approach gun ownership.

You are becoming more specious with each post. Answer my questions above.

Have you ever lived or even been to Switzerland?

Their well regulated militia prevented a Nazi invasion, which you conveniently failed to concede earlier.

Same concept is universal, whether it be in the US, South Africa, or Somalia(ever see Blackhawk Down). Quite simply, Scowler, the reason guns are a problem is that society's weltanschaaung is like yours: without Christ.

MilesChristi

Quote from: Scowler on March 20, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

Better than not being able to defend ourselves from rioters or a tyrannical government