In Washington DC this weekend.

Started by Greg, March 01, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Will be at a 9am Trad Mass in Chinatown Washington DC.  Then Gaithersburg, MD, then Newtown, PA rest of the week.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Maximilian

Quote from: Greg on March 01, 2018, 01:53:06 PM
Will be at a 9am Trad Mass in Chinatown Washington DC.  Then Gaithersburg, MD, then Newtown, PA rest of the week.

I was just in the Philly area last week, but it was a quick visit, and I'm back home again.

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Heinrich

Greg, will you ever get to Denver?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Greg

I doubt it.  I will be in the US less now since the bosses son is now responsible for the America's.  I am here this week to do some training.  I am finding opportunities ( actually they are finding me ) in weird Asian countries.  Africa is making enquiries too.  But I refuse to go to Africa.  It's just not my cup of tea and there's easier deals to do elsewhere.  The Asians also have a ton of money to spend and rich tastes.

Anywhere Middle East, Europe or South East Asia I will go.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.