Synanon, the Brainwashing “Game” and Modern Transgender Activism

Started by Jacob, January 26, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

This essay by a guy who wears a dress, but who examines the transgender phenomenon honestly, is very interesting.

https://off-guardian.org/2018/01/26/synanon-the-brainwashing-game-and-modern-transgender-activism-the-orwellian-implications-of-transgender-politics/

His linking transgender activism to Mk Ultra, Synanon, and other cults is very cogently presented and his final conclusion ought to resonate with everyone here.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

lauermar

This just in from Lifesite News. LGBT activists in Delaware schools want children to question their sexual identity and even race, good grief!  Then the school makes the decision to transgender the child without the consent or knowledge of the parents:

[yt][/yt]

"Protecting the health, safety, and welfare of the child in case his parents do not approve of transgender surgery."  So the child's health is threatened by not having surgery?

Your hard tax dollars at work, brainwashing in public schools.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

lauermar

Just wondering, how in the world do you change your race if you're unhappy with it?  Do you simply self-identify as a black female if you were born a European blonde?  Well it must have cost Rachel Dolezal a fortune in tanning fees and trips to the salon to maintain this result. At least the taxpayers didn't foot the bill.

"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

ServusMariae

Quote from: lauermar on March 06, 2018, 07:40:00 PM
This just in from Lifesite News. LGBT activists in Delaware schools want children to question their sexual identity and even race, good grief!  Then the school makes the decision to transgender the child without the consent or knowledge of the parents:

[yt][/yt]

"Protecting the health, safety, and welfare of the child in case his parents do not approve of transgender surgery."  So the child's health is threatened by not having surgery?

The classroom is the Devil's playground, it seems.

That said, LGBT activists in my country have no means to infiltrate the education system (thanks to Government's iron-fist rule on everything) ... but they can organize "conferences" in their universities to brainwash parents to be more "accepting" towards their LGBTQ+ children - & drill in about how transgenderism is a "good" thing. (remember messing up their plans for a while & I got thrown out of their Organizing Committee, but it was good to stop them & let them crash into frustration.) 

SamVanHouten

Quote from: ServusMariae on March 07, 2018, 12:20:59 AM
Quote from: lauermar on March 06, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

[yt][/yt]

That said, LGBT activists in my country have no means to infiltrate the education system (thanks to Government's iron-fist rule on everything) ... but they can organize "conferences" in their universities to brainwash parents to be more "accepting" towards their LGBTQ+ children - & drill in about how transgenderism is a "good" thing. (remember messing up their plans for a while & I got thrown out of their Organizing Committee, but it was good to stop them & let them crash into frustration.)

May it be that your Singapore is someday a province of Malaysia. Let them try the faggot indoctrination over there and see how well it turns out.

ServusMariae

Quote from: SamVanHouten on March 07, 2018, 07:01:10 AM
Quote from: ServusMariae on March 07, 2018, 12:20:59 AM

May it be that your Singapore is someday a province of Malaysia. Let them try the faggot indoctrination over there and see how well it turns out.

well, it used to be a part of Malaysia, but everything's history. What I can tell you is LGBT activists over here do have contacts over there & everywhere in the world, so the world can be brainwashed to serve their almighty, all-sovereign agenda. It's a crazy tragedy involving the destruction of families, parents & grandparents being crushed under the selfish motives of their "transitioning" kids. & Regardless of the consent or no consent they obtain prior to "transitioning", I can't think of anything worst except the poor child automatically earns an express ticket to Hell.