go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 11, 2017, 08:46:07 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 11, 2017, 08:16:08 PM
Tired. Baked bread today. House smells so good. Hope Mary is enjoying the smell in here. Hope yall have a pleasant evening! Fell asleep after done with bread. Hope I don't see Dymph in the 4 o'clock thread tonight!

From your fingers to God's eyes, my friend.  That just doesn't have the ring to it like the other.  I'll have to work on that.  Maybe I'll bore myself to sleep. 

Oh, and Congrats to the new Watchmeister!  God bless you, Sweetheart!   :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Dymph, wouldn't it be great if I got out my old cheer uniform and had hubby video me giving Servus a proper cheer from a real cheerleader? I actually think I'd get kicked off SD!!!!!!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 11, 2017, 09:02:29 PM
Dymph, wouldn't it be great if I got out my old cheer uniform and had hubby video me giving Servus a proper cheer from a real cheerleader? I actually think I'd get kicked off SD!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 11, 2017, 12:43:17 PM
Servus, I have no confetti, but lots of old ugly dishes I could throw for you, Miss Wachtmeister!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Non Nobis on December 11, 2017, 02:46:47 PM

Time for YOU to have a little confetti!

Oh, and Congrats to the new Watchmeister!  God bless you, Sweetheart!   :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you all for the confetti & compliments, btw! ^-^ (*curtsies*) From today onwards, I shall work hard to earn the Feldwebel rank & perhaps rule the universe one day ... haha.

Chestertonian

spending the week at home because  i just want to be home.  been on meds for anxiety but they make me tired so my week has been one big "go to bed" thread but I am ruminating less and worrying less so thats good.   tomorrow is my birthday and also the first night of chanukah so i think the boys might be getting some presents too tomorrow.  my wife and i havent done one bit of christmas shopping because life is keeping us busy... i dont even think we got an advent wreath out this year or did any advent things.  just survival mode.  i think I have "advent guilt" because i know this is a season where people do things and we havent done anything
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 11, 2017, 09:02:29 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 11, 2017, 08:16:08 PM
Tired. Baked bread today. House smells so good. Hope Mary is enjoying the smell in here. Hope yall have a pleasant evening! Fell asleep after done with bread. Hope I don't see Dymph in the 4 o'clock thread tonight!

From your fingers to God's eyes, my friend.  That just doesn't have the ring to it like the other.  I'll have to work on that.  Maybe I'll bore myself to sleep. 

Ha!  I think mine is still in my hope chest.  I got my football and basketball pins, but I never got the wrestling one.  We could come up with a Watchmeister pin!  My letter was a big 'B' for the Bell Bobcats.  That wouldn't work for SD though.  Oh, well.   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 12, 2017, 12:38:14 AM
spending the week at home because  i just want to be home. been on meds for anxiety but they make me tired so my week has been one big "go to bed" thread but I am ruminating less and worrying less so thats good.   tomorrow is my birthday and also the first night of chanukah so i think the boys might be getting some presents too tomorrow.  my wife and i havent done one bit of christmas shopping because life is keeping us busy... i dont even think we got an advent wreath out this year or did any advent things.  just survival mode.  i think I have "advent guilt" because i know this is a season where people do things and we havent done anything

That's as good a reason as any, Ches!  I'll trade you some "go to bed" for some "up all night again"!  What do you think?   ;)

Do you all have a menorah that you light?  I'd say that you being home would be an awesome Christmas gift for the family.  No shopping needed!  Just put a big red ribbon on your transformer chair and call it good.  :lol:  I'm really glad that things are even a little bit better for you.   :cheeseheadbeer:

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Open now! Open and ready to .....I don't know, you tell me! What am I ready to do...,even I don't know. Help me out here If I am ready to do sonething... I should know what that is!!!!!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok. Said my rosary. Prayed for my peeps. Ummmm. Did my laundry. Made maetloaf...again. Did my laundry. Made my wee little drink. Now what? Oh yeah, prayed for prayer requests. Put a few birds around Mary's statue. Gazed upon her lovliness...oh...I know I have not yet ......um, what have I not yet done??????

dymphna17

Brushed your teeth?
?

Carleendiane

OhOHOHOH! Thank you my dear Dymph, my teeth, they are longing for my toothbrush. THATS IT.You are pure genious. But...did you notice....I did my laundry twice?

Carleendiane

G-nite Ches, Martin, Dymphna, Servus, Martin, Non, Munda, St Columba, Pons, Trump, my sweet Lydia, and Jaca St. Columba, etc al! Love you guys! Wait, forgot Kaese. A good man. Even if he's not on board with my love and dedication to Fatima!!!!!

Carleendiane

Ok, you ready? Then, GO!  BUT... you may wake at four, and spend a couple hours trying to get back to sleep. I know.....this happens when I go to sleep too early. That's why I try to NOT turn in before 10. And usually, I never do reach anything like a deep sleep.

dymphna17

Ended up sleeping most of the day.  But poor Hubby came home sick, so now have to worry about him.  He said it feels kind of like the flu.  Anyone else experiencing the flu?  Hope not.
?

ServusMariae

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 13, 2017, 08:19:49 PM
Ended up sleeping most of the day.  But poor Hubby came home sick, so now have to worry about him.  He said it feels kind of like the flu.  Anyone else experiencing the flu?  Hope not.

Admittedly the flu is a pretty common aliment among Singaporeans to tackle on a seasonal basis, & I actually got it some weeks back. The remedy is to see a doctor as soon as possible & bear it until it goes away on its own days later. I'll keep your dear husband in prayer, Dymph!  :pray2:

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 13, 2017, 08:19:49 PM

No flu here. I can only wish it were the flu!!!! Anyway, turning in soon. Spent evening with son and girl. Heard wedding plans. Good plans. Let's just see if they are allowed to marry before the diocesan 9 months