+Williamson On Racial Hierarchy

Started by Anon Chap, July 15, 2016, 06:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anon Chap

Quote from: Ulrich Von Lichtenstein on July 16, 2016, 06:19:47 PM
I should like to add, @Anon Chap, that contrary to your accusations of "virtue signaling" I have in fact, while stating it is not my belief or opinion and that I do not personally agree, offered on multiple posts answers to that which you have requested. I have presented the things which I have encountered, in my personal experience, with people who hold the beliefs that you do - such as the small portion of text quoted from Genesis 4, for example, or the Tower of Babel references. You asked, I answered. My opinion is not the same as yours - in what world does this make me "virtue signaling" ? Frankly, I find your accusation offensive, son.

You seem highly prone to hysteria. Thus I'd prefer not to engage with you. Thanks.

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Geremia

Quote from: GloriaPatri on July 15, 2016, 08:18:19 PMThat Europe came to dominate on a global scale is more so an accident of history
"That's just the way it is. That's the reality."

Geremia

Anon Chap

Quote from: Ulrich Von Lichtenstein on July 16, 2016, 04:48:00 PM
For what it is worth, I am European - literally European. I hail from a Germanic ethnic group, wholly, and was born and raised in Europe.

Though, because of your aforementioned proclivity for hysteria, I'll generally refrain from addressing you henceforth, I'll address this.

Your Teutonic lineage doesn't at all surprise me; indeed, I expected it (and not because of your sobriquet). This is because, with the possible exception of the Swedes, there's no people more pitifully infected with that supreme plague sweeping the West, a plague far deadlier than the bubonic plague of the 14th century; namely, the pathological complex of white ethnomasochist oikophobia and suicidal xenophilia (WEOSX). Your infection was evident from the beginning of this thread via your multiple violent reactions to it. Your contributions to my subsequent thread on CatholiCucks only reinforced my most grudging conclusion that you're infected with WEOSX. A great pity.

Greg

http://www.wilbers.com/fancywords.pdf

Anon Chap arrived at SD
And began by making a rumpus
He annoyed everyone by being a cock
And his writing style was pompous

Thinking it showed his intelligence
He shat out his grandiloquence
Greg went to bed
And Jayne defended the irritating cock.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

TS

This topic must have been started by a troll with the intention of luring trads into saying or agreeing to something that is shameful.

Anon Chap

Quote from: TS on July 16, 2016, 08:26:47 PM
This topic must have been started by a troll with the intention of luring trads into saying or agreeing to something that is shameful.

Not at all. There's nothing shameful about natural hierarchy. I do admit, though, that said hierarchy offends liberal sensibilities.

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Quote from: Anon Chap on July 16, 2016, 08:30:27 PM
Quote from: TS on July 16, 2016, 08:26:47 PM

Not at all. There's nothing shameful about natural hierarchy. I do admit, though, that said hierarchy offends liberal sensibilities.

I see no liberals here.

Penelope

Miriam_M

Quote from: Ulrich Von Lichtenstein on July 15, 2016, 11:03:51 PM

I know many people, of course, who would not receive treatment from a black doctor, for example, because they do not believe they hold the intellectual capacity necessary to execute these duties sufficiently, particularly when compared to the more enlightened races.
I've always found such reactions hilarious.  My gastroenterologist (black) is tops in his field.  I've been going to him for years.  My second obstetrician (black), who delivered my third child, did an even better job on the C-Section than my original white OB did on the first C-Section. 

Many people are simply ignorant as well as prejudiced.

Cantus67

Quote from: Greg on July 16, 2016, 08:06:19 PM
http://www.wilbers.com/fancywords.pdf

Anon Chap arrived at SD
And began by making a rumpus
He annoyed everyone by being a cock
And his writing style was pompous

Thinking it showed his intelligence
He shat out his grandiloquence
Greg went to bed
And Jayne defended the irritating cock.
This one deserves a Hammy Laugh as well.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jsNd5YarWo[/yt]
"The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of wine, and a good cigar." G. K. Chesterton.

Elizabeth

Quote from: Graham on July 15, 2016, 10:45:03 PM
This is not one of Bp. Williamson's "pet causes," in fact I for one never knew he thought like this and ive I'll followed him relatively closely for six years. I'm glad to see it, though, he hit the nail on the head.

:crazy:

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: Flora on July 15, 2016, 10:04:48 PM
No race is inherently superior to another. However, it's entirely scientific (according to the evolution narrative) to believe that certain races, on average, are more intelligent or physically capable in certain areas than others. Just because there are few genetic or anatomical differences between the ethnicities doesn't mean those differences aren't significant. Humans and chimpanzees also have very few genetic differences, yet the results speak for themselves. If you actually believe in evolution, the whole idea of there being no significant biological differences in the races so as to cause one race/ethnicity to be, on average, more intelligent or more physically capable in a certain area than another race/ethnicity is ridiculous. Adoption studies and IQ tests back this up. This is one of the many areas that "objective" academic types refuse to accept because it's politically incorrect.

One only has to look at the average football game or track meet to know that biology does indeed have a racial component when it comes to conveying advantages, and this not limited to sporting endeavor. It's kinda obvious actually.

I think there were 2 actual Frenchmen on the France international soccer team playing in Europe this year.
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Habitual_Ritual

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)