Last Person to Post Wins!

Started by Sbyvl36, August 12, 2014, 11:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neopelagianus

I didn't noticed that I was actually crowned with many laurel leaves!
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

martin88nyc

"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

MiserereDomine

Hoh hyoh hyoh hoiiiiii

Not so fast, mateys! THIS one's gonna win!

Prayerful

:cheeseheadbeer:

victory, couldn't do it without.....me.

:P
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Non Nobis

I wonder if Arun is lurking here and realizes he didn't win after all.  He last posted on this thread August 18, 2015 ... the next post was May 25, 2017 by MiserereDomine.

I don't really care for the thrill of victory for this particular contest, so someone please post. I suppose I am taking a risk by posting.
;D
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Prayerful

Quote from: Non Nobis on June 07, 2017, 03:06:23 PM
I wonder if Arun is lurking here and realizes he didn't win after all.  He last posted on this thread August 18, 2015 ... the next post was May 25, 2017 by MiserereDomine.

I don't really care for the thrill of victory for this particular contest, so someone please post. I suppose I am taking a risk by posting.
;D

Vae victis

:lol:
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Carleendiane

Sorry Prayerful. Now this is one game I CAN play. Besides euchre.  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Prayerful

:-\

There is no winner more deserving or humble than I. I'm humbler than Francis, the most humble ever.

Pheo

I salute your heroic humility!
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Pheo on June 07, 2017, 05:28:11 PM
I salute your heroic humility!

Pheo, it is quite disingenuous of you to hail his humility, so you can appear more humble than poor prayerful.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Pheo

I see what you did there.  But I meant to ask if you could spare one of those iced coffees with amaretto?  Please respond in the other thread.

;)
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Carleendiane

Dear Pheo, I think right here is perfect, thank you very much. And yes.....if you scoot over to "go to bed", I will have all that is needed to make you a lovely, refreshing cold amaretto coffee. Go now. I'll meet you over there.  :D

Gardener

^^^ You've all now lost thus far.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

CilantroTamales

Kaesekopf

No

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.