Mary's Garden Signup (Woman Only Subforum)

Started by Kaesekopf, July 10, 2014, 05:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Rose

To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Rose on August 26, 2014, 11:13:37 AM
I'd like to sign up please :)
Done!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

angelcookie

Me too!

Penelope- did u end up drying out, encapsulating and taking the placenta? Hmmm I don't think I could stomach that. There's just something about placentas that really gross me out- even when I worked I avoided looking at them!

Penelope

No, I didn't this time, but who knows what the future will bring.  ;)

Kaesekopf

Quote from: angelcookie on September 01, 2014, 12:19:37 AM
Me too!

Penelope- did u end up drying out, encapsulating and taking the placenta? Hmmm I don't think I could stomach that. There's just something about placentas that really gross me out- even when I worked I avoided looking at them!

completed!

Melanie_T

Kaesekopf

Apollonia

Kaesekopf

Clare

Motes 'n' Beams blog

Feel free to play the Trivia Quiz!

O Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, offer, we beseech thee, to the Eternal Father, the Precious Blood of thy Divine Son to prevent at least one mortal sin from being committed somewhere in the world this day.

"It is a much less work to have won the battle of Waterloo, or to have invented the steam-engine, than to have freed one soul from Purgatory." - Fr Faber

"When faced by our limitations, we must have recourse to the practice of offering to God the good works of others." - St Therese of Lisieux

Kaesekopf

PatienceAndLove

You can only come to the morning through the shadows -JRR Tolkien
The burned hand teaches best - JRR Tolkien

mikemac

Oh, if only forum walls could talk.  "Bring on the brain bleach."  Good one.

Hey, maybe you girls could post the best ones out in the open forum so we can have a laugh too?  :)

Edit - Have fun.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Kaesekopf