Brother Nathanael talking about Bishop Williamson

Started by Philip G., February 03, 2019, 09:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip G.

Speaking of dancing at the crossroads. 

For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Heinrich

Quote from: Gardener on February 07, 2019, 10:34:05 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on February 05, 2019, 01:57:48 PM
Quote from: Gardener on February 04, 2019, 06:57:39 PM
How is he a regular communicant at a place in New York when he lives in Leadville, CO? Or has he moved back to New York?

Is it standard for Monks to be on their own like that?

He was in Frisco, not Leadville. He has since moved to Idaho

The Scotsman once live in Leadville, too. But now he doesn't.  :shrug: :tinfoil:

He has address history all over, including Leadville.

Either way, an odd duck for sure.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: Philip G. on February 08, 2019, 12:13:29 PM
Speaking of dancing at the crossroads. 

The thing is that while he does say a lot of - in my personal opinion - things that I think are out right ridiculous and unsubstantiated, like arguing the death of the Tsar and his family was a Jewish Blood Ritual - what I think makes people like him a lot is he very bluntly does sometimes tell the truth like it is.

He made a video recently on the United States trying to get the Venezuelan government overthrown, and while I don't think anybody would agree that Maduro is really a noble President who really is the angel of the Venezuelan people, it's extremely clear that the US is only interested in Venezuela - not because they actually care about the people, but just so that they steal it's resources and open up it's markets to be taken advantage of.

Nobody says an opinion like that bluntly, except for Brother Nathaniel, which is why I think people are attracted to him.
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Philip G.

Returnoflive - Russian RT news says the same thing.  I think Brother Nathanael does sufficient homework. 

For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

TheReturnofLive

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: Heinrich on February 14, 2019, 09:15:42 PM
Quote from: TheReturnofLive on February 14, 2019, 08:30:43 PM
Do you think RT is a trustworthy news site?

More so than any US news site. (MSM)

Probably honestly. The thing is, the propaganda on RT is very obvious and not subtle at all, whereas in the US, it is a lot more subtle (but still clearly propaganda)

Gardener

It depends on the manner in which one watches.

If one wants the Russian perspective, check RT. If you want the center-left perspective, Fox. Communist, CNN. Correct, crap in the toilet and look before you flush.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe