San Francisco

Started by Greg, November 03, 2017, 06:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Various opportunities in San Francisco

I have just landed a contract as advisor/mandarin to the CEO of a 70 person company that will be a 200 person company within 18months to 2 years.  Growing well and investment cash pouring in.

Will be various jobs from gopher to developer, to customer service and product management. They sell tech to port legacy applications at large corporates to the cloud.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Lynne

This sounds wonderful, right up your alley!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Greg

They have a bias, strength toward payments infrastructure so if you have any desire to get into that, mobile payments, PayPal, Apple Pay type payments, payments as a third party service let me know.  It is an industry going through a huge disruptive change so old blood leaving and new blood coming along.  It will spawn all sorts of other financial services.

They are actually backed by a Brazilian primary producing conglomerate.  I am looking forward to the Christmas Party.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Bonaventure

We plan on moving back to the Bay Area at the end of this school year.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."