Filter Craigslist ads with attributes and pipes, set up alerts

Started by Gardener, October 02, 2014, 08:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Armor of Light

Nice!..

Does anyone know a way to search through multiple cities, or by a whole state at one time?
If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned.

Thomas à Kempis

Gardener

The Craigslist app for Ipad/iPhone allows multiple cities. Haven't used the Android version, but I assume it's the same. There are also websites which do it.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Akavit

Keep intending to do the Google alerts thing for Craigslist but haven't gotten around to it yet.