The woman killed today and people who casually talk of "civil war"

Started by GiftOfGod, January 06, 2021, 11:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiftOfGod

If people are so upset about her death how can they be expected to kill or be killed in a civil war? Real civil wars mean that you would willingly go to certain people's houses at night, set it on fire, and shoot the people running out, no matter the age, sex, or condition. And the same thing might happen to you in retaliation. The people who always talk about a "Second American Revolution" can't tolerate the the heat in their mobile home when the air conditioning stops working. Do you really think that they can tolerate years of death and destruction? I don't think so.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

diaduit

Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 06, 2021, 11:35:00 PM
If people are so upset about her death how can they be expected to kill or be killed in a civil war? Real civil wars mean that you would willingly go to certain people's houses at night, set it on fire, and shoot the people running out, no matter the age, sex, or condition. And the same thing might happen to you in retaliation. The people who always talk about a "Second American Revolution" can't tolerate the the heat in their mobile home when the air conditioning stops working. Do you really think that they can tolerate years of death and destruction? I don't think so.

I see what you did there.... implying those doing the fighting talk are trailer trash hillbilly the great unwashed..

GiftOfGod

Quote from: diaduit on January 07, 2021, 02:33:19 AM

I see what you did there.... implying those doing the fighting talk are trailer trash hillbilly the great unwashed..

It's been my observation in real life and online. Why, do you think it is the high income or well-educated who always talk about a civil war?
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

christulsa

Are you off your anti-psychotics today, basement dweller troll?  No one here is acting "upset" she died.  And you would have to be a cretin low-life to think a Catholic in a "real civil war" should be willing to kill "no matter the age, sex, or condition."  You need to get out and socialize more.  Because the conservatives and traditional Catholics I know, who talk about another revolution one day or secession, tend to be very educated, stable, and level headed people, unlike you.

And even a dirt poor hillbilly would never lower himself to your level, gleefully praising the woman's death.  You are neither a man nor a Catholic. 

King Wenceslas

Aw yes the Trumptards. Incredibly intelligent (extreme sarcasm).

Capital police pull back and allow Trumptards to overrun the Capitol. Nation horrified. Support for conservatives fizzles to nothing.

Democrats increase their majorities in the Senate and House in 2022 and 2024. Ya that storming of the US Capitol is going to really work out well.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: christulsa on January 07, 2021, 11:29:54 AM

Are you off your anti-psychotics today, basement dweller troll?  No one here is acting "upset" she died.  And you would have to be a cretin low-life to think a Catholic in a "real civil war" should be willing to kill "no matter the age, sex, or condition."  You need to get out and socialize more.  Because the conservatives and traditional Catholics I know, who talk about another revolution one day or secession, tend to be very educated, stable, and level headed people, unlike you.

And even a dirt poor hillbilly would never lower himself to your level, gleefully praising the woman's death.  You are neither a man nor a Catholic.

I don't take psychotics and never have. Nobody was upset? Reread the January 6th thread. It's full of people wailing about how she was murdered and is a martyr. Regarding war tactics, you must not be familiar with how Catholic nations and soldiers have acted in the past 2000 years. Even the past 100 years. The fact is that your supposed enemy is willing to kill an unarmed woman and if you're not willing to do the same, then give up. They can and have stooped to such levels as Ruby Ridge or Waco. Are you ready to take that? Are you ready to give that to them? If not, STHU and keep the civil war fantasies to yourself.

I'm glad that you are finally able to judge someone as not being Catholic. Now keep working your way up to declaring Francis a non-Catholic. Either way, it has no bearing on whether or not I am gleeful when a criminal is killed in flagrante delicto. Keep in mind that she met a better fate than had she been in a Catholic state 500 years ago. She would have been drawn-and-quartered with the rest of the stormers.

christulsa

I guess you haven't taken pharmacology then, doc.  The plot thickens.  They're not classified as "psychotics."  They're classified as "anti-psychotics."  But you come across less of a psychopath than a narcissist or anti-social personality.  That is my distinct impression, which is why I think you need to get evaluated by a mental health expert.  There's people who've been diagnosed and successfully treated talking about it on YT.  It's not a moral disorder per se, unless unchecked and untreated.  If treated, there's strengths that come with it.  I wouldn't normally confront a stranger on the internet like this, but you have become the perpetually arrogant, belligerent, resident troll since you started posting.  And I'm going to keep you in check until you either wise up, leave, or get banned.  So buckle up.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: christulsa on January 07, 2021, 09:05:55 PM
I guess you haven't taken pharmacology then, doc.  The plot thickens.  They're not classified as "psychotics."  They're classified as "anti-psychotics."  But you come across less of a psychopath than a narcissist or anti-social personality.  That is my distinct impression, which is why I think you need to get evaluated by a mental health expert.  There's people who've been diagnosed and successfully treated talking about it on YT.  It's not a moral disorder per se, unless unchecked and untreated.  If treated, there's strengths that come with it.  I wouldn't normally confront a stranger on the internet like this, but you have become the perpetually arrogant, belligerent, resident troll since you started posting.  And I'm going to keep you in check until you either wise up, leave, or get banned.  So buckle up.

Doc? I'm not a physician and never claimed to be. So what if I forgot to type the the "anti" prefix? I'm sure you don't forget the full word since it's on your pill bottle. Interesting that as often as you talk about me getting banned, how you yourself got banned with me that one time. Trying for that again?

christulsa

Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 07, 2021, 10:06:03 PM
Trying for that again?

No.  That would be your M.O., not mine.  Do you actually interact with patients?  You're not exactly a therapeutic kind of person.   Maybe an IT guy who sits in the back office?  Anyone working in a medical facility may have to get the vaccine to keep their jobs.  Even office staff.  That's my best guess.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: christulsa on January 07, 2021, 11:13:59 PM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 07, 2021, 10:06:03 PM
Trying for that again?
You're not exactly a therapeutic kind of person.   

I'm sure that you aren't the same person with your yoga students. I speak my mind on the Internet because I don't speak my mind at work.

christulsa

Then my second guess is Accountant (CPA).  Gives us a hint.  My 3rd guess was med tech but you work partly from home, so. 

Mother Love Bone

The people who always talk about a "Second American Revolution" can't tolerate the the heat in their mobile home when the air conditioning stops working.

I own an actual house and it has a basement. It's a real house. But I have to call out this "trailer trash" ad hominem fallacy. There is far more dignity in owning a trailer (mobile home) than being a damn rent slave, and even more dignified if the trailer is on acreage the person owns. Moreover, the person who owns a trailer can more easily save their money to buy an actual house than a rent slave paying their feudal pimp lords a high monthly rent. Instead of pocketing that money for a future asset acquisition, you're making somebody else rich. In reality, the rent slave is the bottom of the barrel. It doesn't matter if you rent an apartment or rent a house, you're still a rent slave. Owning a home (whether a house or trailer) and land is the most important asset a person can have. It means freedom.

TradGranny

Real civil wars mean that you would willingly go to certain people's houses at night, set it on fire, and shoot the people running out,

Another definition of a civil war is that you don't bother anyone, keep your head down and wait for them to come and terrorize your family and then kill you.

We are already IN a civil war about to turn very hot. Whether you choose:
staying in denial and waiting for death to come to your doorstep,
or
fighting before it comes to your doorstep,
let us all focus on staying in a state of grace.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Graham

https://twitter.com/FarhangNamdar/status/1347285294790410241?s=20

One of the other protestors who died was pushed off a ledge by the cops. The news attributed his death to a "medical emergency."

mikemac

Quote from: Graham on January 08, 2021, 04:08:03 PM
https://twitter.com/FarhangNamdar/status/1347285294790410241?s=20

One of the other protestors who died was pushed off a ledge by the cops. The news attributed his death to a "medical emergency."

Holy man.  It makes you wonder what the other two deaths by "medical emergency" were caused by.  So at least two Trump supporters were killed by cops.  If this happened to BLM or antifa it would be all over the news.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source