problem sending private message on SuscipeDomine

Started by Geremia, October 01, 2013, 09:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geremia

Here's what I get when I try sending a private message:
Quote403 Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!
Here's my browser's useragent:
QuoteMozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Is anyone else having this problem?

Pheo

Those 403 errors usually pop up when you're trying to send a message with a banned word in it.  They're not necessarily bad words, just ones that spammers use frequently (or so I'm told!).  Problem is...it's sometimes difficult to pick out the word that's the culprit.

Brand names have set it off for me before.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Geremia

Quote from: Pheo on October 01, 2013, 09:07:41 PM
Those 403 errors usually pop up when you're trying to send a message with a banned word in it.  They're not necessarily bad words, just ones that spammers use frequently (or so I'm told!).  Problem is...it's sometimes difficult to pick out the word that's the culprit.

Brand names have set it off for me before.
Perhaps I had too many URLs in the message. I'll try without them and see.

LouisIX

KK is the man who can answer this.  Hopefully he'll be along soon.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Geremia

I discovered this problem occurs when trying to include more than 3 URLs in a PM.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.