Chastisement or second coming

Started by pioflower, August 20, 2021, 05:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

More Don Bosco, this time the two pillars:

"Meanwhile, enemy cannons blow up, firearms and beaks fall to pieces, ships crack up and sink to the bottom. In blind fury the enemy takes to hand-to-hand combat, cursing and blaspheming. Suddenly the Pope falls, seriously wounded. (Benedict "resigns"?) He is instantly helped up but, struck down a second time, dies. A shout of victory rises from the enemy and wild rejoicing sweeps their ships. But no sooner is the Pope dead than another takes his place. (Restoration after the death of Benedict?) The captains of the auxiliary ships (Trads Represent!) elected him so quickly that the news of the Pope's death coincides with that of his successor's election. The enemy's self-assurance wanes.

"Breaking through all resistance, the new Pope steers his ship safely between the two columns and moors it to the two columns; first to the one surmounted by the Host, and then to the other, topped by the statue of the Virgin. At this point something unexpected happens. The enemy ships panic and disperse, colliding with and scuttling each other. Some auxiliary ships which had gallantly fought alongside their flagship (Trad Power Activate!) are the first to tie up at the two columns.
"Many others, which had fearfully kept far away from the fight (neo-Catholics they are called), stand still, cautiously waiting until the wrecked enemy ships vanish under the waves. Then, they too head for the two columns, tie up at the swinging hooks, and ride safe and tranquil beside their flagship. A great calm now covers the sea."

And in conclusion to this dream:

"Very grave trials await the Church. What we have suffered so far is almost nothing compared to what is going to happen. The enemies of the Church are symbolized by the ships which strive their utmost to sink the flagship. Only two things can save us in such a grave hour: devotion to Mary and frequent Communion. Let us do our very best to use these two means and have others use them everywhere."
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

MaximGun

Why would the useless quitter B16 be mentioned in a dream as any sort of character making an effort to fight for or save the Church?

He was to Church militancy what the Afghan Nation Army was to great military efforts worthy of honours.

clau clau

Quote from: Miriam_M on August 23, 2021, 10:29:16 AM
Quote from: King Wenceslas on August 21, 2021, 08:42:19 PM
If China and/or Russia don't move against the West within the next 3 years we will have really dodged a bullet. As shown by Afghanistan, Biden just doesn't have enough brain activity to actually command and fight a war.

I am almost thinking that Trump might get his second term in 2024 if things actually half way hang together.

Unless Rick runs.   ;)

Or maybe .
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

james03

QuoteWhy would the useless quitter B16 be mentioned in a dream as any sort of character making an effort to fight for or save the Church.

He was to Church militancy what the Afghan Nation Army was to great military efforts worthy of honours.

Yeah, it is unlikely.  I'm not familiar with the history around Vat. I, but evidently the vision was a good fit for what was happening including the Franco Prussian war.  99% chance that is what is referred to, but I keep my options open.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

GiftOfGod

Quote from: King Wenceslas on August 21, 2021, 08:42:19 PM
If China and/or Russia don't move against the West within the next 3 years we will have really dodged a bullet.
If you mean attack the USA or Western Europe directly, there is no way they would ever do that. It's still suicide for them.

But, I can see Putin invading Ukraine or even the Baltic States and the US/NATO not doing anything of substance. This was always the case as nobody in the US wan't to go to WWIII over some countries that they didn't know existed. But Putin knows that he needs to strike while the iron is hot.

I can also see China invading Taiwan.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

james03

NWO would like to see a war.  Probably under President (Prostitute) Kamala Harris.  The goal is 1984 and total control.  Hillary was talking about shooting down Russian planes over Syria.

China is a wild card.  If they were smart, they'd do nothing and continue expanding in central asia, latin america, and africa, while keeping us looking at Taiwan.  However it might be personal for them, and they also really, really want to level Japan.  That's when things become unpredictable.  And if they do take out Taiwan, what will the US do?  Nothing.

I can't see any reason for Russia to do much unless provoked by the Globalists, which is possible.  (((They))) are seriously ticked at Russia over Syria.

MaximGun

It's hard to imagine Prostitute Harris in a war cabinet making remotely sensible decisions.

She has literally done ZERO of any note in the last 9 months.  I've hardly seen her.

james03

Kamala is just a face.  She's built up as a "tough on crime" prosecutor and all the other BS.  She was Willie Brown's prostitute.  IQ of 80.  They'll give her an earpiece like Biden.

Check out her husband.  President Emhoff.  He's a partner in a large globalist law firm.  Either has an office or is based out of London.  There's a reason Kamala the whore was pushed so hard by the media in the Dem primary, and later made the VP.  It's because Emhoff is the President of the USA.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: james03 on September 15, 2021, 07:58:08 AM
Kamala is just a face.  She's built up as a "tough on crime" prosecutor and all the other BS.  She was Willie Brown's prostitute.  IQ of 80.  They'll give her an earpiece like Biden.

Check out her husband.  President Emhoff.  He's a partner in a large globalist law firm.  Either has an office or is based out of London.  There's a reason Kamala the whore was pushed so hard by the media in the Dem primary, and later made the VP.  It's because Emhoff is the President of the USA.

She's unelectable, though, which is why Pretender Biden hasn't resigned or been 25th'ed.  The Marxists need him to remain in unlawful possession of the White House through at least January 21st, 2025.
this page left intentionally blank

james03

I think the problem has to do with selecting the next VP.  Somehow it ends up being a Repub, which gives the Senate back to the Repubs.

So the Dems need to steal some elections and get to 51 Senators, then Biden resigns.  So Biden will step down around Jan 2023.

As far as "electable", Biden was unelectable.  It doesn't matter who votes, it only matters who counts the votes.  Kamala takes over 2023 and President Emhoff will continue his regime until 2032.  The next big change will be when Alito or Thomas retire.  After that, you get the hate speech laws and open persecution of Catholics.  President Emhoff is a Christ hater.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: james03 on September 15, 2021, 08:25:30 AM
As far as "electable", Biden was unelectable.

I don't fully agree with this.  Hillary was unelectable.  Biden looked like Dale Carnegie by comparison.  It's only now that his true malice and unamerican beliefs are becoming apparent.

Biden captured the vote of the straight-party-ticket Democrat voters.  Harris* captured the black identity politics voters.  Between the two of them, that was almost enough to win.  Dominion Systems and Mike Pence did the rest of the work.

*Don't ask why the Jamaican-Indian who grew up in Canada is the choice of black identity politics voters.  What they do isn't rational.  Most of them are white themselves, anyway.

Quote from: james03 on September 15, 2021, 08:25:30 AM
It doesn't matter who votes, it only matters who counts the votes.

This I do fully agree with.

MaximGun

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/09/09/PDTF/45a0f4c2-ba35-4beb-a9e2-0e87d28b336e-AP_Election_2020_Biden_MIPA1_1.jpg?width=2560

Electable?

What does that even mean anymore?

80 million votes yet there were not even Biden supporters on the roads between the airport and any venue.

They had large crowds of Trump supporters than the Biden supporters at a Biden rally.  If the Trump supporters outnumber those locals who want to show their support for Biden then clearly there was massive MASSIVE fraud.  There is no other explanation.

james03

Preliminary results from Arizona:

200,000+ fraudulent ballots.
Biden margin of "victory": 12,000.  Arizona might decertify the election.  PA just passed their own investigation law today.  And don't forget GA, with the "water main leak".

QuoteI don't fully agree with this.  Hillary was unelectable.

Hillary didn't have COVID (mail in ballots and ballot drop-off boxes).  Also not sure how many voter machines were being used from the sketchy company.  Going forward the Dems are going to wiin.  Gavin Newsom, caught without a mask at a high scale restaurant and other idiocy just won California recall, including Orange County.  It's over.  The commies now have control and all that matters now is when Alito or Thomas retire.  After that, full scale North Korea.  Make a solid plan to get to a Red State.  You have a few years.

edit:  What is amazing is even with all the cheating, Trump still won.  This is why they shutdown counting in PA, MI, GA, and AZ.  They then printed a bunch of ballots and stuffed them in when the poll watchers were gone.  There's videos, especially of the truck pulling into the Detroit counting facility at 3 a.m.  A real audit like in AZ busted them easily.  Will AZ do anything about it?  Don't know.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: james03 on September 15, 2021, 01:25:46 PM
Make a solid plan to get to a Red State.  You have a few years.

I'm already in one, and we're debating whether to continue here or pick up and resettle in a redder one.

We have access to the Latin Mass.  If we didn't, it'd be an easy decision to leave.

Quote from: james03 on September 15, 2021, 01:25:46 PM
edit:  What is amazing is even with all the cheating, Trump still won.  This is why they shutdown counting in PA, MI, GA, and AZ.  They then printed a bunch of ballots and stuffed them in when the poll watchers were gone.  There's videos, especially of the truck pulling into the Detroit counting facility at 3 a.m.  A real audit like in AZ busted them easily.  Will AZ do anything about it?  Don't know.

Here's hoping.  The court of public opinion probably matters a lot less than we think at this stage in the resistance.  The courts of law will have to decide what to do with the AZ results.  We know there are still some good judges (albeit not as many as there should be.)

Ragnarok

Quote from: james03 on September 15, 2021, 07:58:08 AM

DLA Piper is the Synagogue of Satan on many different levels. The fact that a partner of that law firm has indirect control of this country should terrify you.