Ban the Person Above

Started by Angelorum, August 15, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Banned for using roman numerals
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Arun

Banned for being the first person to have actually mentioned that

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

dueSicilie

Lynne

Banned for quoting martyrs.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Arun

Banned for moting quarters

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Crapatalk 2

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

dueSicilie

dymphna17

Banned for being both Romanist and Anglophile at the same time
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dueSicilie

dymphna17

?

dueSicilie

Sorry....didnt mean to be mean

dymphna17

?

dueSicilie

dueSicilie

Banned for being an insensitive jerk

PatienceAndLove

Quote from: dueSicilie on January 28, 2015, 08:36:50 PM

Banned for having a SN I don't know how to pronounce
You can only come to the morning through the shadows -JRR Tolkien
The burned hand teaches best - JRR Tolkien

Chestertonian

Quote from: PatienceAndLove on January 28, 2015, 09:18:06 PM
Quote from: dueSicilie on January 28, 2015, 08:36:50 PM
banned for having a screen name yoo easy to pronounce

Banned for having a SN I don't know how to pronounce
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"