drummerboy

Bought a used computer for $75. 
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Kaesekopf

Why?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

drummerboy

Because I needed one, and it was a good deal; my brother is back in school so its really hard to finish my semester sharing the computer, and when I move out I'll need one too.  I don't need anything special either.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

drummerboy

Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 30, 2014, 10:55:37 AM
Nice.

Sounds legit.

I forgot to mention I bought it from my sister lol!

sprungli

Rose

Replying late, sorry!  ;D

Pheo, this is in a neighbouring village (medieval walled town built by Edward I if I remember correctly) and is a yearly event. Lots of fun and a good intro to more exotic meats for a recent veggie-turned-carnivore! Wild boar is lovely :)

Laus, I'm jealous- my grandad was Polish and my Nana still has a silver icon of Our Lady of Czstochowa in her flat that my mum covets! It'd be interesting to hear what today's Poles have to say about the Katyn massacre- my great-uncle was a POW who was one of the lucky ones to survive. It was blamed on the Germans for some time, but the family knew it was the Russians.

Today I had an awesome day- my birthday- and got spoilt rotten by everyone :D My mum, whose fingers are rather numb due to nerve problems, still went to all the trouble of making a beautiful decorated cake, my dad created some awesome photos for me and my aunt & uncle offered a rose for my intentions in Lourdes  :)

Happy Feast day all!

Oh and Sprungli- did you get lots of candy?:)
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

drummerboy

Starting to go through all my stuff and sort out what to keep, trash, and give away, and getting ready to move out.  Its a very refreshing spiritual experience.

LoneWolfRadTrad

Partied Friday night.  Bar crawl Saturday night.

Daniel

Quote from: Rose on November 01, 2014, 06:02:52 PM
Today I had an awesome day- my birthday- and got spoilt rotten by everyone :D My mum, whose fingers are rather numb due to nerve problems, still went to all the trouble of making a beautiful decorated cake, my dad created some awesome photos for me and my aunt & uncle offered a rose for my intentions in Lourdes  :)
Happy birthday!

Today was awesome.  This morning I served at Mass (this was my third time serving the High Mass and my first time as a torchbearer).  And then this afternoon I went to Benediction.

sprungli

Quote from: Rose on November 01, 2014, 06:02:52 PM
Oh and Sprungli- did you get lots of candy?:)

I got maybe a handful or so. :)

drummerboy

Quote from: LoneWolfRadTrad on November 02, 2014, 04:59:38 PM
Partied Friday night.  Bar crawl Saturday night.

What is bar crawling?  Is it where you go to one bar, and then another, etc, what we in WI call "bar hopping"?

drummerboy

Oh, and I'm now using said computer I purchased for the first time.

verenaerin

I am throwing crap out. I love nothing more then going into a junk drawer or closet and just pitching everything. My living room is done and I am now going to work on the kitchen. My kids are nervous because I am eyeing their room.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: verenaerin on November 03, 2014, 01:26:39 PM
I am throwing crap out. I love nothing more then going into a junk drawer or closet and just pitching everything. My living room is done and I am now going to work on the kitchen. My kids are nervous because I am eyeing their room.

Come over to my house... :)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace