Can't login to SD on my PC any more!

Started by Non Nobis, August 17, 2021, 06:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Non Nobis

I can login OK on my Kindle (closest thing I have to a smart phone) but not on my PC/Win10 which has the full size keyboard I much prefer.   If I enter my user name and password (or anything else) in the login dialog and click login the URL shows: https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=f73ctl5633pvj0mnlun2kc32g5&action=login2

And then I get:

(lately)

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!

Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again.

(at other times in the past)

Quote403
Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!

Proudly powered by LiteSpeed Web Server LiteLiteSpeed Web Server
Please be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.

---------------

Any ideas?

This has been happening for weeks so I have to use my Kindle and so post even less than usual!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Michael Wilson

Try downloading "firefox" and logging in on that search engine.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Jacob

"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Lynne

Do you see this?

Click on the word "logon"

It's a url and will take you to another screen.

Now, enter your username and password and make sure that you check the little box (Always stay logged in).

And click on the Login button underneath the little check box.

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Non Nobis

Quote from: Lynne on August 18, 2021, 04:26:55 AM
Do you see this?

Click on the word "logon"

It's a url and will take you to another screen.

Now, enter your username and password and make sure that you check the little box (Always stay logged in).

And click on the Login button underneath the little check box.

Lynne, that doesn't work for me either. I was clicking on the Login button on the initial screen with my user name and password already filled in, but following your directions exactly and using the URL results in the same error in the end "Your session timed out while posting...."
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Non Nobis

Michael and Jacob,

I use Firefox as my browser and did delete all cookies and it didn't help.

I also tried using other browsers, Chrome and Microsoft Edge and got the same results.

Non Nobis

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Non Nobis

Now it is working again though I did nothing different other than try again after a few weeks.  Kaesekopf, thanks, if you changed something! Thanks to everyone for suggestions; maybe one of them finally kicked in.